Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue 2008

Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue by Jacomo
Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue is a perfume by Jacomo for men and was released in 2008. The scent is aquatic-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange VioletViolet LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium CorianderCoriander LavenderLavender PepperPepper
Base Notes Base NotesLeatherLeather MuskMusk CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 22.03.2022.

Cool Water Deep Blue
I am a big Davidoff Cool Water fan, the more annoying I find it that the cold water of today is only a shadow of what it used to be.
In the search for good alternatives I came across Jacomo Deep Blue, at first I did not have high hopes due to the bad ratings, even hesitated to allow myself this one.
But then I decided, among other things because the price is also unbeatably low.

As a first impression after spraying the comparison to Cool Water is quite good, is very similar. What you notice in the first minutes is that Deep Blue is a loud and durable companion.
After the Cool Water note has settled a little bit it gets saltier and fruity and here Deep Blue becomes different from Cool Water.
The somewhat sweet fruity note is a good addition to the classic aquatic note.
I enjoy wearing it in everyday life, a reliable fragrance that accompanies you through the day and reminds you of the sea and beach bar with its salty, fruity note I think Deep Blue is a hidden underdog, not a unique aquat in terms of fragrance, but in terms of durability

Floral fresh
This fragrance is one I have owned for quite some time, but rarely wear. I generally choose Cool water of Aqua Quorum if I am looking for an aquatic fragrance. Really I like this one much more than either of those two as it has more personality. It reminds me a lot of Dunhill Fresh, probably because of the violet note in it. I like violet a lot. The violet is quite sweet in this it reminds me a little of "Parma Violet" candy I used to eat as a child. This is definitely a masculine floral and has a lot going for it.

by Michael
by Michael

Popular by Jacomo

Jacomo de Jacomo (1980) (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Eau Cendrée (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Silences (2004) (Eau de Parfum) by Jacomo Silences (1978) (Parfum) by Jacomo Silences (1978) (Parfum de Toilette) by Jacomo Anthracite pour l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #08 by Jacomo Jacomo for Men by Jacomo Parfum Rare (Extrait) by Jacomo Cœur de Parfum / Parfum Rare (Eau de Parfum) by Jacomo Jacomo for Men Intense by Jacomo Parfum Rare (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Silences Purple by Jacomo Silences (Eau de Parfum Sublime) by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo (2011) by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #09 by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge by Jacomo Chicane (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Paradox Green by Jacomo Aura for Men by Jacomo