Silences 2004 Eau de Parfum

Version from 2004
Silences (2004) (Eau de Parfum) by Jacomo
Silences (2004) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Jacomo for women and was released in 2004. The scent is green-floral. It was last marketed by Sarbec.

Top Notes Top NotesNarcissus absoluteNarcissus absolute
Florentine irisFlorentine iris
RoseRose
GalbanumGalbanum
Blackcurrant absoluteBlackcurrant absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesPot marigoldPot marigold
Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
AmbretteAmbrette
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 17.01.2022.

Germanblonde
Unbearable - an assault to my nose
It is SO harsh and untamed. A wild beast. Way too rough for my nose. I never give a perfume just one try. I tried this several times with long intervals - but it just won't grow on me. But like my mom says: "There is a lid for every pot." Well, this lid absolutely doesn't fit on me. If I never have to smell this frag again, I will surely not burst out into tears. My colleague, who loves to get gifted those frags that I cannot deal with, declined my offer for this freebie. So I just threw it into the trash. This could not even function as a room spray for me or her!

by Evita
by Evita

Popular Jacomo

Jacomo de Jacomo (1980) (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Eau Cendrée (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Silences (1978) (Parfum) by Jacomo Silences (1978) (Parfum de Toilette) by Jacomo Anthracite pour l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #08 by Jacomo Jacomo for Men Intense by Jacomo Cœur de Parfum / Parfum Rare (Eau de Parfum) by Jacomo Jacomo for Men by Jacomo Parfum Rare (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo (2011) by Jacomo Silences Purple by Jacomo Parfum Rare (Extrait) by Jacomo Silences (Eau de Parfum Sublime) by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #09 by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge by Jacomo Paradox Green by Jacomo Chicane (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Aura for Men by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue by Jacomo