Silences (2004) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2004
Silences (2004) (Eau de Parfum) by Jacomo

Silences (2004) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Jacomo for women and was released in 2004. The scent is green-floral. It was last marketed by Sarbec.

Top Notes Top NotesNarcissus absolute, Florentine iris, Rose, Galbanum, Blackcurrant absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesPot marigold, Bulgarian rose, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Ambrette, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 15.05.2019

Germanblonde
Unbearable - an assault to my nose
It is SO harsh and untamed. A wild beast. Way too rough for my nose. I never give a perfume just one try. I tried this several times with long intervals - but it just won't grow on me. But like my mom says: "There is a lid for every pot." Well, this lid absolutely doesn't fit on me. If I never have to smell this frag again, I will surely not burst out into tears. My colleague, who loves to get gifted those frags that I cannot deal with, declined my offer for this freebie. So I just threw it into the trash. This could not even function as a room spray for me or her!

by Evita
by Evita

Popular Jacomo

Jacomo de Jacomo (1980) (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Silences (1978) (Parfum de Toilette) by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #08 by Jacomo Jacomo for Men by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #09 by Jacomo Aura for Men by Jacomo Silences Purple by Jacomo Anthracite pour l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Jacomo for Men Intense by Jacomo Eau Cendrée (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Paradox Green by Jacomo Jacomo for Her by Jacomo Parfum Rare (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo Silences (2004) (Eau de Parfum) by Jacomo Silences (Eau de Parfum Sublime) by Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #02 by Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue by Jacomo Paradox Blue by Jacomo Chicane (Eau de Toilette) by Jacomo