Bogart pour Homme (2004) Eau de Toilette

Bogart pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart

Bogart pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Jacques Bogart for men and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Waterlily
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes
Base Notes Base NotesSpices, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.07.2019

5.0 8.0 7.0 7.5/10

Flutsch flustsch
So I must say that this water reminds me of something that one or the other possibly knows ... well ... For me it smells 1:1 like the well-known lubricant Flutschi, I think the stuff what it brings to smell is called Ambra ... somehow funny but not disgusting . I think the smell is portable but not if you know what still smells afterwards ;-) That's why the stuff's out for me.
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Highly recommended!
This is the second Bogart I own after Bogart OMS Gold Edition. I received it yesterday early morning and I made my first impression about it. It has a strong opening, where I found ressemblance with Joop! Homme. Both share at beginning a cherry-tonka smoky-like dominant (sour cherries for Bogart, sweet ones for Joop). No tobacco at all for me. Next phase: the smokiness diminishes and a lot of patchoulli appears. But the late drydown is different: the sour cherry-tobacco accord do appears in the drydown and it's there until the dissappearing of the perfume, which is very late. Awesome smell! So, I don't agree the so-called linearity of the perfume, as some people say. They may be misled by the omnipresence of the sour cherries note. It has at least two phases, at least for me.
Performances are remarcable: very good longevity (at least 10 hours on the skin), very strong projection in the first 2 hours, then slowly and progressively it diminished. Can be smelled on the skin after 10 hours without problem.
After Bogart OMS Gold Edition and Wajid Farah Enigma, it's the third strongest perfume I own. And the smell is awesome. Bravo, Bogart!
7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Carlitos01
The Lex recomended gangster scent - beware of this tonka bomb!
I paid attention to this fragrance after watching Lex Ellis - Fragrances with Lex - featuring one video with "Fragrances for Gangsters" or a very similar name.
I finally bought it after having already in my closet another Bogart cologne - Silver Scent Intense (which I highly praise).
Now Bogart Pour Homme.... What an amazing fragrance. It is really an hidden gem! From the first spray you know you are scenting something very special. Vibes of respectful powerhouses arise: Givenchy's Gentleman intense, Boss Nº 1, TM Pure Havanne, Lapidus for man, ...
None of those are very similar to BPH, but they make you feel the same sensations. It's an association you make with bold, manly fragrances for men.
BPH t's an almost linear fragrance with a fresh opening of citrus and lavender, that dilutes itself in a strong cherry tobacco vibe, and dries down with very pleasant notes of tonka and patchouli.
Yes it is a bit synthetic... great! That's why you get such sharp scents and huge beastly longevity.
Use it everywhere but never with warm weather. This is a fragrance for cold weather and hot feelings.
Well above average longevity (12~14 hours), sillage (6 feet+) and projection (3~4 hours).

Ratings for Bogart pour Homme:
Quality:...........................8.0
Presentation:.................7.0
Price:.............................10.0
Average:........................8.59 / 10,00

After Bogart Pour Homme, I bought almost every Bogart fragrances available. I also bought a backup bottle... we never know what may happen :-)
10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Drseid
A Modern Day Powerhouse...
Pow-pow-POWERFUL strength and longevity with Bogart pour Homme. I am getting 15 hours and still counting with just one spray (and that is even post shower). This has got to be the longest duration, sillage and potency I have gotten from any scent to date. Oh yeah, the scent's smell? The mentions elsewhere of pipe tobacco are spot-on. The cherry component is more subtle, but also there. As I am a sucker for cherry pipe tobacco it should come as no surprise that I really like BpH. I also get the passing similarities to Burberry London (another scent that I enjoy) but find the two quite different on the whole. BpH is more potent, more linear and synthetic in its nature, and I find it more of a pure tobacco scent than London. While I would enjoy this 4 out of 5 star scent at any price, it should be noted that it can easily be acquired for well under $20 delivered online for a 100ml bottle, making it an outstanding value!
10.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

The Best
Projection : Extremely very Good. Just 2 sprays in cloths enough to do the magic. Best to attract the people attention. You will be definitely noticed in the crowed. Its Sweet Smokey fruity.... Go for it by testing. I Love It. Dam worth for the price...

Carlitos01 16 days ago
It has a citrus & lavender fresh start, that dilutes itself in a strong cherry tobacco vibe. It dries down with alluring tonka & patchouli.+4

by PhilosHippos
by Mortokai
by Gumschel
by Gumschel

Popular Jacques Bogart

One Man Show (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Bogart (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Bogart pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart One Man Show Gold Edition by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Furyo (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart One Man Show Ruby Edition by Jacques Bogart One Man Show Oud Edition by Jacques Bogart Witness (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Deep by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Intense by Jacques Bogart Arabian Nights by Jacques Bogart Citytower (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Force Majeure by Jacques Bogart Story Green by Jacques Bogart Story Blue by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Pure by Jacques Bogart Eau Fresh by Jacques Bogart Club 75 by Jacques Bogart Riviera Nights by Jacques Bogart