Force Majeure (1998)

Force Majeure by Jacques Bogart

Force Majeure is a popular perfume by Jacques Bogart for men and was released in 1998. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Bergamot, Mint, Ozone
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Jasmine, Black pepper, Cinnamon leaf
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 05.04.2020.

Let me think about.... No
I was very curious about this one. And, yes, that's really something different. Unfortunately, I don't like it so much. And I can't smell nice, either.

It is actually a very interesting combination of (spicy) ground with a minty-fresh structure. Above it hovers something less definable, somewhere between powdery veil and synthi aquatic. This cinnamon-like aquatic reminds me strongly of Montblanc's Présence (which I don't like) and the sweet-spicy yet fresh part is close to Davidoff's Relax (which I like very much). Not only does this sound chaotic - it really does not give a complete picture. For me it smells totally overloaded and very, very unharmonious from beginning to end. Interesting, different and unusual is just not always good.

Now I have given him several chances. It does not always have to be love at first sight. But as I said, somehow there is no smell here. Rather the opposite: the more often I have used it, the more uncomfortable it becomes. A premiere - I've never had one before.

Do I want to keep it? Let me think about.... No
Minigolf
"Hotspot" in the glacier ice
Who has ever experienced that fragrances can change temperature? I first got this idea while sniffing this extravagant perfume.
To "click" it to some extent I would like to quote an example from nature.
An ice-cold glacier, paired with a geyser, bubbling and hissing 100 degrees hot water, pours out of a hole in the eternal ice. Warming from a safe distance, but the feet are ice-cold.
The MINZE makes "glowing spicy" cinnamon and hot-flowered clove look like chilled, to stroke the nose as a "hot-cold" aroma mix. Even the woods look like they are covered with a hint of frost powder.
I could also express it the other way round...mint and bergamot are "poured over" like lava from clove and cinnamon, woods add their "smoky" whisper and create an unmistakable scent cocktail that is wearable by everyone who loves it slightly extravagant.
Also the trend towards "niches" may be given to "force majeure" without being considered an "extreme outsider scent".

Nice Bottle with Good Smell
This Stuff is a real masterpiece from Jacques Bogart. This is only for men. This smell is between 80"s & 90"s , U Cant say its old smell or Mordern, its both mix, Opening notes starts like aftershave, but soon it dry downs the magic starts, smooth & the projection & Longevity are really amazing. The projection stays up to 5 hours plus. The Longevity also good. I get many compliments when iam wearing it. If u looking for smooth projection, then this Froce is the Best. But it suits only for men. I Like it. I give 9/10. Projection: 8/10, Longevity: 7/10. It costs 17 USD for 100 ml. Cheap But Worth. TRY IT...

Mighty Force Majeure
Fougère - grün - metallisch - vegan - feurig
Höhere Gewalt - frisch - feurig - fougère - pflanzlich
by RobK
by RobK
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Jacques Bogart

Bogart (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart One Man Show Oud Edition by Jacques Bogart Bogart pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart One Man Show (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart One Man Show Gold Edition by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Deep by Jacques Bogart One Man Show Ruby Edition by Jacques Bogart Furyo (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Witness (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Intense by Jacques Bogart Story Green by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Pure by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart Riviera Nights by Jacques Bogart Arabian Nights by Jacques Bogart Eau Fresh by Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Midnight by Jacques Bogart Club 75 by Jacques Bogart Bogart Citytower (Eau de Toilette) by Jacques Bogart Story Blue by Jacques Bogart