Classic Chromite 2017

Classic Chromite by Jaguar
Classic Chromite is a perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-fruity. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesGreen apple, Mandarin orange, Olibanum wood
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Praliné, Tonka bean absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.03.2020.

Manuel81
Pretty classy, this Jaguar.
To say it right away, the scent is much better than the reviews here suggest.
I have tested this fragrance sometime in the middle of last year, but at that time only on a cardboard strip .
In any case, I did not remember him !
Then a few days ago .....in search of toilet paper (IRONIE) .......this scent caught my eye again, currently on offer at Rossmann for 17 Euro .
I then simply sprayed it on my wrist, and then I moved from there In the course of the day, a very pleasant and noble-looking cloud of scent came into my nose from time to time ... it smelled a bit like something from Armani .
Only hours later I have then smelled consciously at my Hangelenk .
I was already a little surprised how the scent developed on my skin The top note is primarily fresh / spicy with a synthetic / metallic note ... not bad or unpleasant, but also nothing special I was rather disturbed by this metallic synthetic .
It takes a good 30 - 40 minutes for the fragrance to change, and an oriental woody note is added .
A little sweet he is of course also ... like almost all fragrances with the tonka bean in the base .
However, she is not dominant, and even after 6 hours she is not.
The fragrance appears after a good 1 hour somewhat dark & cosy .... a noble appearing fragrance that I simply like .
The Sillage is pleasantly restrained, but even after 5 hours it is still present The shelf life is about 6 hours .
By and large, I feel it is one of the best Jaguar fragrances ...and I have now tested 6 in my collection, and a few more.
I must also say that the here highly praised Jaguars like CLASSIC GOLD & EXCELLENCE are not my case ... too sweet, too feminine ... too intrusive!
This one is definitely a mainstrean scent, but I just like it .
The flacon is supposed to look noble .......... from a distance of 1 meter it does so too, but woe betide you if you touch it. This chrome/ plastic border is just cheap, sorry The atomizer is like all Jaguar fragrances class, it sprays very broadly, and it comes out a very fine mist, just TOLL !
Scent 7.7
Shelf life 7,2
Sillage 5.8
Flacon 6,5

by Helge
by Helge

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Pace by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Signature of Excellence by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar Classic Black by Jaguar Vision Sport by Jaguar Classic Amber by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar Pace Accelerate by Jaguar