Classic Red (2012)

Classic Red by Jaguar

Classic Red is a popular perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blueberry, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Ozone, Pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.10.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Red Seducer
I bought the Classic Gold and Red im Müller some time ago because of the good movements, because they are very cheap. I think it was 15€ for 100ml.

The red Jaguar starts woody and fruity, a more beautiful and darker sweetness than the big brother Classic Gold. You can also sniff out berries. The course of the fragrance is not very complex, it remains the same for hours, after 2-3 hours you mainly smell a pleasant vanilla.

It lasts on my skin about 7 hours, on clothes a little longer. It is already quite sweet for a men's fragrance but due to the reserved Sillage very well wearable in everyday life. Best for a date or an evening for two.
If the durability and sillage of Gold & Red eeeetwas better, these would be my 2 fragrances for all occasions.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

red cuddly type
In the search for an electric car I have driven many a make.

Of course I also couldn't get past the Jaguar i pace.

While we had to negotiate with other car dealerships, and I covered distances - Jaguar put the red cat right in front of my front door.
That's the way it has to be!
And also the driving in the schnurrigen Schmusekatze was a pleasure.
Gently, 400 horsepower lifted me over uneven roads - one might be forgiven for thinking - over the bumps of life.

I was surrounded by a pleasant interior - giving me a feeling of security.
Quietly and smoothly we glided through cities and landscapes.

Life - it's a hovering...
I was in love with Blitz.

Of course, I reached out with the delight of a fresh lover to Classic Red.

And this fragrance also conveys closeness and well-being.
Soft berries appear ripe and delicately sweetish, piquant sprinkled with light pepper.
The elegant jasmine is airily surrounded by ozone - and you look into the distance.
Vanilla, on the other hand, conveys private homeliness - supported by round Tonka.
Patchouli floats above - with a noble touch.

This high-quality fragrance is absolutely compatible with the classic noblesse of its automobiles.

I had to take Classic Gold with me.

More about that - soon in this theatre
7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

this jaguar was blue
To be exact: midnight blue and always shiny and of course workshop maintained!
With noble scented leather upholstery in marbled champagne ivory!
And - it was a convertible! Wow!
This car purring almost voluptuously over the Kurfürstendamm (to call it only a car is almost a sacrilege!) belonged to one of my bosses.
She had married richly, was even richer widowed and her own business - a detective agency "Special for Women" of women for women, hit a market niche and had in the office one and two half employees; one of the two half was then I.
This vehicle was of course an "eyecatcher" and at first glance the woman in it; with open top, the balloon cap with umbrella bold on her head: it all had something!
But unfortunately it could not be denied from the proximity: my boss was at that time the seventy closer than the sixty! So here was the opposite of: "Auto chic - man at the wheel too old!"
Actually, this phenomenon is mainly found in men.

Of course I had to think about that when I got the sample "Classic Red" and had to test it quite soon.
Although I have a weakness for the Scuderia Ferrari; especially on the race track and so I will also this weekend again cheer and swear, "the grey ones" should again spread before "the red ones". So much just on the side!
By different test rounds with different kinds of "the red", I already knew that I cannot expect from these, from me "car - motor - sport" perfumes called perfumes, too long durability.
They are also drugstore goods in a price segment that is not even noticed by many here.
But they are not badly or even lovelessly cobbled together by the bank.
This can also be said in advance of "Classic Red".

For berry lovers, as I am, the opening alone with ripe juicy raspberries and crunchy blueberries is pleasantly fruity; bergamot also goes very well with it. So it's an all around "beriger" prelude.
This berry-fruity prelude is piquant by a pinch of pepper, ozone makes the mixture lively - it does not bubble straight, but tickles pleasantly in the nose.
Jasmine, in the full scent of large white flowers, brings a certain elegance to this vitality in hitherto red and blue.
(Oh, I see right now: these are not only the national colours of France, but also of Great Britain - that fits!)
Tonka bean (well, yes ...) and creamy warm vanilla add a warm sensual sweetness to this fresh-fruity fragrance creation.
The spicy-woody cedar addition makes it particularly interesting; I really like this ingredient.
Patchouli and amber make this friendly fragrance shine golden and give it a touch of luxury.

"Classic Red Jaguar" is by no means a refined, exciting or luxurious fragrance.
It is an "ever-goer", who doesn't make great demands, but from whom one shouldn't expect too much either.
Who likes this fragrance will find a friendly companion, who is also faithful for a certain time, until he makes his way out of the dust on quiet soles (and without a booming motor)!

Somehow it was fun to wear this big cat offshoot a few times and to think of the elegant midnight blue coach in which I always felt a bit like a queen.
The Kurfürstendamm, overcrowded with traffic, then became a little bit of a "corniche".
Yes, not only faith, but also special feelings can move mountains!

Conclusion: The acquaintance with "Classic Red" is a through and pleasing; without great ups and downs!
This fragrance is pleasantly unagitated and nice!

Elysium 3 years ago
A devious mind. I thought it was an oriental sweet winter scent, rather it's a bright creamy and leathery red gem that shines in the spring!+2
9.0

by Thecombad
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Pace by Jaguar Classic Black by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Vision II by Jaguar Classic Amber by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Evolution by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar