Jaguar for Men Imperial (2015)

Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar

Jaguar for Men Imperial is a limited perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. It was last marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesArtemisia, Elemi resin, Italian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Nutmeg, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vetiver, Cypress

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.01.2020.

The scent is exclusively available in the Arabian region.

6.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Manuel81
How good that no one knows.....
...that I'm actually Fahrenheit "light" hot.
Recently with Rossmann, actually I wanted to buy yes ONLY Deo, but "actually" means with me also, which I must visit in any case also times in the perfume department.
The selection is much better compared to DM.
At the bottom were the various Jaguar fragrances ...which by the way cost 50 Euro at Rossmann, and not 20 as at DM.
On the far right stood this, me completely unknown scent. I only noticed it because it was for 15 Euro (100 ml) in the offer .
So, briefly applied to the right hand surface, and out of the shop, which somehow always smells of hair varnish and nail polish remover.
As completely snuffed out as I am now, I have smelled from the top note almost nothing at all ......it was somehow unspectacular and boring .
So don't think about it any more, and see that you get the rest of the shopping on stage .
I was already sitting in the car and was about to put the key into the ignition lock when this scent pulled into my nose, and I thought only WOW ....is this really the scent I sprayed on earlier ? ......YES it is him!
So get out of the car again, and that in storm & snow .
Woody / Spicy / Fresh / Citrus with a very light sweetness in the background .
Some other perfume reminded me of this perfume, I just didn't remember which one.
Later in the evening came when I wanted to make myself smart here in the forum first the sobering ......there is still no proper comment to this fragrance ? ...there's no such thing as .
But ....while reading it hit me like a bolt of lightning, DIRECTIVITY from Dior, exactly that reminds me of this scent .
A perfume that has accompanied me since my childhood, since my father has been taking it for decades .
And ....a perfume which for the aforementioned reason is ABSOLUTE taboo for me !
At the beginning this perfume is hardly warmable, the top note is rather fruity, and boring .
It takes about 20 minutes until the great Fahrenheit note comes through.
The shelf life is unfortunately only in the range of 4.5 - 5 hours, after that the scent is hardly warmable .
The Sillage is VERY reserved in the first good 20 minutes, but then suddenly gets through with the Fahrenheit note very well.
For the price of a class scent , which however does not last long

by Helge
by Helge
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Pace by Jaguar Classic Black by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision II by Jaguar Classic Amber by Jaguar Stance by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Evolution by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar