Jaguar for Men Imperial 2015

Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar
Jaguar for Men Imperial is a limited perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. It was last marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesArtemisiaArtemisia
Elemi resinElemi resin
Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesGingerGinger
NutmegNutmeg
Violet leafViolet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
VetiverVetiver
CypressCypress

Submitted by Michael, last update on 21.08.2021.

The scent is exclusively available in the Arabian region.

A Jaguar full of ''sweet'' petrol
If you are looking for an economical alternative option for Dior's Fahrenheit with less petrol vibes,here you are.This is a 4 seazon ,versatile and easy to wear fragrance without being too loudly.Of course there are many similarities with Dior's Fahrenheit but the scent has also it's own character.It is fresh, sweet,flowery ,less spicy and during the dry turns to gentle soapy.This is the reason I said that it is an alternative and not a clone.
It opens with sweet mandarin,artemisia and strong resin notes and continues with nice violet and a drop of mixed ginger and nutmeg to create some light petrol vibes.I could also recognise a few vetιver and grass accords but not the cypress.After an hour there is no petrol but a pleasant sweet soapy and a less spicy-woody mix.
Longevity and sillage are moderate but the price is very affordable(about12-16 euros).I like very much the simple black flask but not the golden cap.In my opinion it is a safe buy.
Manuel81
How good that no one knows.....
...that I'm actually Fahrenheit "light" hot.
Recently with Rossmann, actually I wanted to buy yes ONLY Deo, but "actually" means with me also, which I must visit in any case also times in the perfume department.
The selection is much better compared to DM.
At the bottom were the various Jaguar fragrances ...which by the way cost 50 Euro at Rossmann, and not 20 as at DM.
On the far right stood this, me completely unknown scent. I only noticed it because it was for 15 Euro (100 ml) in the offer .
So, briefly applied to the right hand surface, and out of the shop, which somehow always smells of hair varnish and nail polish remover.
As completely snuffed out as I am now, I have smelled from the top note almost nothing at all ......it was somehow unspectacular and boring .
So don't think about it any more, and see that you get the rest of the shopping on stage .
I was already sitting in the car and was about to put the key into the ignition lock when this scent pulled into my nose, and I thought only WOW ....is this really the scent I sprayed on earlier ? ......YES it is him!
So get out of the car again, and that in storm & snow .
Woody / Spicy / Fresh / Citrus with a very light sweetness in the background .
Some other perfume reminded me of this perfume, I just didn't remember which one.
Later in the evening came when I wanted to make myself smart here in the forum first the sobering ......there is still no proper comment to this fragrance ? ...there's no such thing as .
But ....while reading it hit me like a bolt of lightning, DIRECTIVITY from Dior, exactly that reminds me of this scent .
A perfume that has accompanied me since my childhood, since my father has been taking it for decades .
And ....a perfume which for the aforementioned reason is ABSOLUTE taboo for me !
At the beginning this perfume is hardly warmable, the top note is rather fruity, and boring .
It takes about 20 minutes until the great Fahrenheit note comes through.
The shelf life is unfortunately only in the range of 4.5 - 5 hours, after that the scent is hardly warmable .
The Sillage is VERY reserved in the first good 20 minutes, but then suddenly gets through with the Fahrenheit note very well.
For the price of a class scent , which however does not last long

by Helge
by Helge
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Signature of Excellence by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Pace by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic Black (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Mark II (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision Sport by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Classic Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Pace Accelerate by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar