Pace 2016

Pace by Jaguar
Bottle Design Awantys
Pace is a perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepper, Green apple, Rosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesCashmeran, French lavender, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Crystallised moss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.01.2021.

My sports fragrance
Jaguar Pace smells like a shower gel from the middle price segment (not the cheapest, but also none of Chanel). Approach unique is the pepper note at the beginning. I always use the fragrance for jogging or to the gym: priced completely i.O. (about 15-20 euros), smells fresh and clean. Unfortunately, the shelf life is not so good, but I go with my condition also not longer than 1h jogging, for this he is enough loosely...
The bottle I find very successful for the price, if I had a Jaguar, I would put me in the glove compartment. Just so, because the animal looks so beautiful evil :)
Earthquake
The greatest weakness is its greatest advantage
In my opinion, a fresh shower gel scent belongs in every good collection of a fragrance lover.
The Jaguar Pace is for me one of the "price-performance kings" !
The fragrance itself does not smell cheap, it lasts its 6 hours and it is easy to like.

The biggest "weakness" ( if you want to call it that), is at the same time its biggest advantage...! I'm talking about the stinkin' neutral shower gel scent here. No more and no less...the absolutely neutral track for everyone , yet quite high quality smelling.

Optimal before sports...gym, karate training, work, school, evening barbecue with friends, party and also date. An absolute all-rounder for every day, every situation, every season and every age group....dennw he would not like to smell freshly showered? :)

For a price of about 20 euros you get a high-quality shower gel all-rounder for everyone.
In my opinion, the Pace is also very good as a gift. Whether brother, uncle, father, son, cousin....this fragrance just always fits!

Absolute purchase recommendation!
Batemans
Shower gel with a little pepper
You just can not go wrong with him he smells just pleasant after shower gel with a slightly spicy note. In addition, still has an acceptable durability + sillage. Of course, the fragrance is not in the league like a Dior Sauvage or Bleu de Chanel, etc, but what price-performance ratio is almost unbeatable. You get the already under 10 euros. For me, he is the perfect fragrance for sports, by its pleasant freshness and its good durability for a fragrance under 10 euros of at least 4 to 6 hours on the skin, he is definitely worth a purchase.
Pepper apple and ocean
I really needed my time to get warm with the scent...but I must say for a small thaler you get a colleague who stands by your side for a good time. After the first sprays, the pepper immediately goes into your nose and you remember the spice shelf, but this is quickly joined by a caressing sweetness and freshness, so that a pleasant impression is created. This sweet and fruity base note also lingers relatively long...this fragrance rightly deserves some compliments.
SvenScent
Fresh, sporty, cheap, good!

A blind buy I'm not disappointed in. Even though Jaguar Pace is nothing very special, for a therapist it has a considerable complexity. If the opening is still quite fresh and a bit soapy, the cashmeran and the iris make it slightly powdery and later it becomes more and more spicy and masculine.
It is the ideal perfume for sporty leisure activities, in my opinion.
However, the performance of the pace has to be cut back more. The sillage is quite poor, while the durability is still quite good. Directly on the skin I even have the feeling that the scent gets more intense with time.
If you consider that 60ml only cost me nine euros, you really can't complain, all in all...!
5.5
Sorry, Mr Fragrance, not worthy of a recommendation
The fragrance is quite strongly propagated by Jeremy Fragrance. I tried it on and found it very synthetic and not very pleasant. In my opinion, there are much better shower gel fragrance alternatives, such as Montblanc Legend Spirit, which is not expensive. Conclusion: No Uniqueness, but a lot of what you already know from Invictus and Co
Is he worth a comment?
I'm going to say yes I will also explain in a moment why :)

Jaguar Pace, so simple and yet so good! When I started diving into the world of fragrances about a year ago, this was one of the first of my orders. In the beginning I ordered a lot through Notino and I was obsessed with the 100ml bottles until I realized that I didn't really need this amount. Then, one by one, I sorted them out, kept on trying, ordered perfumed bottles, bought the first niche fragrances, kept on sorting them out, got tired of it, went back to the perfumery to try them, etc. Constantly with the goal of finding the one perfect fragrance, but also actually without a goal and simply addicted to the intoxication of the fragrance and the purchase.
Now, after a good year, limited by Corona and thus constantly at home with a small perfume repertoire, I suddenly notice that the fragrance has followed me for a whole year. During this time, in which I try to keep my body and mind fit through routine, I begin to appreciate the little things in life again. The Jaguar is no exception. Have you ever seen the Jaguar "Pace" car? I find it quite interesting to imagine the scent to the car (only possible with car scents, of course) and to draw similarities, similar to the look of dogs and their owners :D, but only in passing and now also to the perfume: I still have about 20€ left for two reasons, firstly because it was so cheap, only about 20€ that it would not have been worth selling it and secondly because I simply lost sight of it. The perfume is actually so inconspicuous and cheap that it is easily overlooked. Hence the headline. But for me the fragrance is worth a comment exactly because it has many positive qualities at the same time. One can almost speak of a "Davidoff Cool Water" of my generation ;)

Why he is worth a comment + description of fragrance:
In my opinion, many of today's typical "shower fragrances" have more and more similarities and are getting closer and closer. However, this candidate has its very own freshness and stands out above all with its cool, clear, mossy smell in a positive sense. So you can safely leave the sauvage in the perfumery and invest your money in more special perfumes. Price/performance ratio is top, you don't need more from a fresh scent.
It is simply cheap: 20€ for 100ml directly available in the shop is really great. Of course, you could argue that you could almost use a deodorant, but I think it's cheaper even with the perfume ;)
Furthermore, he does not judge inferior perfumes, just like other cheap perfumes from the drugstore. As you can see from the pyramid of scents, it has some very interesting notes that are not yet afflicted by the standard synthetic scent.
It's a truly peppery fragrance, meaning that the dominant and really long-lasting notes are pepper and crystalline moss. The whole thing is then enveloped, or let's say feathered, by the cashmere, lavender and amber, which makes it a bit seductive, but only a little bit. The other fragrances join in this way. :)
Ideal for sports and the bottle is quite robust.
It is with me, unlike some others write here, relatively long lasting and has a good projection and sillage. This is particularly pleasing, because many other high-priced perfumes weaken there, unlike him.

On the whole, it is a simple, unobtrusive fragrance, which nevertheless stands out due to its P/L and its unique freshness!
NeXTEPiX
Smells clean, doesn't last.
Yes, it's true, that smell is like "freshly showered". And no, it doesn't last longer than average, it doesn't last at all. It wouldn't matter how many sprayers I used, once I got out the door, the smell was gone. I could probably pour the bottle over my head as soon as I left the house, the smell would leave me.
Good everyday fresh scent
Not bad for a Jaguar. Fresh, but also masculine. Plays in the "Cool water" and "Sauvage" class, so an everyday fresh fragrance for warm days. Masculine than Cool Water, but fresher than Sauvage.

after the top note fades away, it also reminds a bit of "The Man of Passion" by Otto Kern, only fresher.

He doesn't make it into my favourites, but is in good midfield
...quick to IKEA
A fresh, masculine and durable everyday fragrance that shows its strength exactly there.
If you are looking for an elegant evening fragrance, a masculine business fragrance or a beguiling clubbing fragrance, you will logically find here other representatives who beat Jaguar Pace by a long way...

Nevertheless Pace possesses a certain herb-fresh something, which is exactly right for a spontaneous visit to the cinema during the week, a Saturday trip to IKEA or for the way to the hairdresser, because it lasts a long time, is not intrusive and actually comes across pleasant for everyone
Great everyday/leisure skills - you can do it!

EdP4hommeEdP4homme 4 months ago
Fresh, Pepper, Cheap, Low longevity
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
The rosemary blended with the pepper resembles the earthy and mineral smell produced when a light summer rain falls on dry soil, yay or nay?

by Felixwinds
by Riceboy
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Signature of Excellence by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar Classic Black (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar Vision Sport by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Pace Accelerate by Jaguar