Pace 2016

Pace by Jaguar
Bottle Design Awantys
Pace is a perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepper, Green apple, Rosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesCashmeran, French lavender, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Crystallised moss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.09.2020.

Pepper apple and ocean
I really needed my time to get warm with the scent...but I must say for a small thaler you get a colleague who stands by your side for a good time. After the first sprays, the pepper immediately goes into your nose and you remember the spice shelf, but this is quickly joined by a caressing sweetness and freshness, so that a pleasant impression is created. This sweet and fruity base note also lingers relatively long...this fragrance rightly deserves some compliments.
SvenScent
Fresh, sporty, cheap, good!

A blind buy I'm not disappointed in. Even though Jaguar Pace is nothing very special, for a therapist it has a considerable complexity. If the opening is still quite fresh and a bit soapy, the cashmeran and the iris make it slightly powdery and later it becomes more and more spicy and masculine.
It is the ideal perfume for sporty leisure activities, in my opinion.
However, the performance of the pace has to be cut back more. The sillage is quite poor, while the durability is still quite good. Directly on the skin I even have the feeling that the scent gets more intense with time.
If you consider that 60ml only cost me nine euros, you really can't complain, all in all...!
5.5
Sorry, Mr Fragrance, not worthy of a recommendation
The fragrance is quite strongly propagated by Jeremy Fragrance. I tried it on and found it very synthetic and not very pleasant. In my opinion, there are much better shower gel fragrance alternatives, such as Montblanc Legend Spirit, which is not expensive. Conclusion: No Uniqueness, but a lot of what you already know from Invictus and Co
Is he worth a comment?
I'm going to say yes I will also explain in a moment why :)

Jaguar Pace, so simple and yet so good! When I started diving into the world of fragrances about a year ago, this was one of the first of my orders. In the beginning I ordered a lot through Notino and I was obsessed with the 100ml bottles until I realized that I didn't really need this amount. Then, one by one, I sorted them out, kept on trying, ordered perfumed bottles, bought the first niche fragrances, kept on sorting them out, got tired of it, went back to the perfumery to try them, etc. Constantly with the goal of finding the one perfect fragrance, but also actually without a goal and simply addicted to the intoxication of the fragrance and the purchase.
Now, after a good year, limited by Corona and thus constantly at home with a small perfume repertoire, I suddenly notice that the fragrance has followed me for a whole year. During this time, in which I try to keep my body and mind fit through routine, I begin to appreciate the little things in life again. The Jaguar is no exception. Have you ever seen the Jaguar "Pace" car? I find it quite interesting to imagine the scent to the car (only possible with car scents, of course) and to draw similarities, similar to the look of dogs and their owners :D, but only in passing and now also to the perfume: I still have about 20€ left for two reasons, firstly because it was so cheap, only about 20€ that it would not have been worth selling it and secondly because I simply lost sight of it. The perfume is actually so inconspicuous and cheap that it is easily overlooked. Hence the headline. But for me the fragrance is worth a comment exactly because it has many positive qualities at the same time. One can almost speak of a "Davidoff Cool Water" of my generation ;)

Why he is worth a comment + description of fragrance:
In my opinion, many of today's typical "shower fragrances" have more and more similarities and are getting closer and closer. However, this candidate has its very own freshness and stands out above all with its cool, clear, mossy smell in a positive sense. So you can safely leave the sauvage in the perfumery and invest your money in more special perfumes. Price/performance ratio is top, you don't need more from a fresh scent.
It is simply cheap: 20€ for 100ml directly available in the shop is really great. Of course, you could argue that you could almost use a deodorant, but I think it's cheaper even with the perfume ;)
Furthermore, he does not judge inferior perfumes, just like other cheap perfumes from the drugstore. As you can see from the pyramid of scents, it has some very interesting notes that are not yet afflicted by the standard synthetic scent.
It's a truly peppery fragrance, meaning that the dominant and really long-lasting notes are pepper and crystalline moss. The whole thing is then enveloped, or let's say feathered, by the cashmere, lavender and amber, which makes it a bit seductive, but only a little bit. The other fragrances join in this way. :)
Ideal for sports and the bottle is quite robust.
It is with me, unlike some others write here, relatively long lasting and has a good projection and sillage. This is particularly pleasing, because many other high-priced perfumes weaken there, unlike him.

On the whole, it is a simple, unobtrusive fragrance, which nevertheless stands out due to its P/L and its unique freshness!
NeXTEPiX
Smells clean, doesn't last.
Yes, it's true, that smell is like "freshly showered". And no, it doesn't last longer than average, it doesn't last at all. It wouldn't matter how many sprayers I used, once I got out the door, the smell was gone. I could probably pour the bottle over my head as soon as I left the house, the smell would leave me.
Good everyday fresh scent
Not bad for a Jaguar. Fresh, but also masculine. Plays in the "Cool water" and "Sauvage" class, so an everyday fresh fragrance for warm days. Masculine than Cool Water, but fresher than Sauvage.

after the top note fades away, it also reminds a bit of "The Man of Passion" by Otto Kern, only fresher.

He doesn't make it into my favourites, but is in good midfield
...quick to IKEA
A fresh, masculine and durable everyday fragrance that shows its strength exactly there.
If you are looking for an elegant evening fragrance, a masculine business fragrance or a beguiling clubbing fragrance, you will logically find here other representatives who beat Jaguar Pace by a long way...

Nevertheless Pace possesses a certain herb-fresh something, which is exactly right for a spontaneous visit to the cinema during the week, a Saturday trip to IKEA or for the way to the hairdresser, because it lasts a long time, is not intrusive and actually comes across pleasant for everyone
Great everyday/leisure skills - you can do it!
Basti87
Nice shower gel therapy with peppered wort
Jaguar - one of many car brands that bring cheap perfume to the people. Mercedes, Porsche, Bentley and and and... most brands and fragrances are not bad at all. Especially since you can get them at very low prices. With a small budget, you don't need to expect the big litters from them, with a few exceptions. The Jaguar brand, in my opinion, has decent scents. I especially like Classic Gold and Red, the rest is rather typical drugstore goods. This pace has become #very famous through Jeremy. In many of his videos he pushed it, for which Jaguar is very grateful to him. There were certainly many bindbuys made, especially as he has praised him as a shower money scent that always goes.
i don't follow every hyped scent, but very cheap scents make me curious. Especially cheap fresh fragrances that you can wear in between. What you hear with many such scents is the word shower gel scents. I like very much uncomplicated fragrances for the 0815 use. Freshly showered smell, well received by many.
I bought 60ml for about 15 Euro. Fair. The bottle is absolutely trashy and looks cheap, but the fragrance is worth the money.

At Duftwzillingen I voted for Acqua di Gio Profumo and added Jil Sander Strictly. He's not really a clone of AdGP, but he's very strong in that direction. Especially the initial spice reminds me of the Jil Sander Strictly, which I also own. The start is a lot of spice. Orderly peppered and in addition a good portion of spice. Almost too much for a shower gel scent. He also has a tidy touch of Profumo, especially at the beginning. From the very beginning, tons of cashmeran are also perceptible. Not really my favorite note, but for a cheap no-brainer absolutely fine. As the fragrance progresses, it becomes softer, softer and more and more like a shower gel. Pleasant and easy to wear. In my opinion, the big highlights are missing completely. Rather Aha instead of wow, but for everyday life and leisure not always wrong. There are clearly better ones in the category, which cost twice or three times as much, but also accompany more nicely. The original Profumo is already much higher quality. Also BdC or Dylan Blue are to be mentioned in the category, even if they do not have this spice.
Performance is so lala. 3-4 hours stops at minimum. Decent and good for in between. The Sillage is mediocre and never too strong.

As a conclusion I can say: For everyday life and this price not wrong. There are also better ones in this price category but also tons of worse ones. Those who expect something special are more likely to be disappointed. Gio Profumo in a slimmed down version.

Elysium
I wore this guy and put it through its paces
Jaguar Pace is the kind of scent I am struggling with. As a matter of fact, the fragrance is pleasant, or better is very good, modern and mysterious, but I don't know of any reason why it doesn't have the WOW factor on me — but maybe I'm mad, or perhaps I need more time to get familiar with it.
That being said, in a blind smell test, you'd think it came from one of the established perfume brands. So set aside any preconceptions about a car maker's perfume, and give it a try. If you are anything like me, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I love the bottle, elegant and stylish, and I love the juice inside; nonetheless, there is something weird about it. The opening is fresh and aromatic, the combo of rosemary, black pepper, and green apple is invigorating. If you spray it and go outside on a cold day, the aromatic notes of the rosemary reach your nose and awaken your senses. Blended with the pepper, it resembles the earthy smell produced when a light summer rain falls on dry soil, which has not to be confused with ozone. There is no citrus in there, rather a crispy and fruity touch of green apple, which is sourer and less sweet.

The scent is not linear, and after a while, it turns into something a bit creamy, warm, silky, and smooth thanks to the Cashmeran, which also provides a mineral element in the fragrance composition, and a bit powdery coming from the iris flower. Don't get me wrong, the iris ain't no dominant and does not have the lipstick effect like Dior Homme. The lavender here stays in the background, is perceivable but not overstanding.

And then comes the dry down. It is strongly mossy, blended with modernized patchouli with some fascinating compounds such as amber wood.

There's no doubt that it's a very masculine fragrance, and yet it could even work well on women... oops, I should not have said that!

I really love this fragrance, and I am wearing it today. It has a vibrant, warm scent, perfect for the autumn months. No matter how crazy I could be, the good news is that to my nose, it smells great. Longevity is above average, and sillage is close to your arms, great for business and leisure time, all day and early evening.

-Elysium

EdP4hommeEdP4homme 6 days ago
Fresh, Pepper, Cheap, Low longevity
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
The rosemary blended with the pepper resembles the earthy and mineral smell produced when a light summer rain falls on dry soil, yay or nay?

by Felixwinds
by Bnd007
by Riceboy
by Riceboy

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Signature of Excellence by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar Classic Black by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Classic Amber by Jaguar Vision Sport by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision II by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar