Vision II 2011

Vision II by Jaguar
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Vision II is a perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Top Notes Top NotesGranny Smith apple, Coriander, Watermelon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Marine notes, White pepper
Base Notes Base NotesLorenox™, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 26.01.2020.

Nice synthetician
I'm probably the first commentator on this perfume...

I got this scent from my girlfriend for Christmas. Gift unwrapped. First I was happy that she thought of my love for perfumes and then sprayed them on my wrist.

Short info: Before she unpacked, she told me that it was a blind purchase.
And so she ordered this one on my favourite site with N.

Before I smelled it, I put my arm out to her. Her first answer with big eyes "sorry.

The second one to look up... was me. So put your wrist to your nose and smell.

What immediately struck me was a terrible citric synthetic note, but I said I'd let the fragrance take its time to develop. And the time was well spent! After unpacking your gift (about half an hour later) I thought about the perfume on my wrist and smelled it again. Uhhh the synthetic had evaporated, what remained was an aquatic note paired with the green apple. I really liked it now, so nice and fresh! He has this barber's touch to him that I always like after I cut my hair. Class Fruit.
Very nice to wear in summer and spring.

My friend's shelf life is good for a newbie. This is about 4 hours, which my fellow men perceive and then up to 8 hours very close.

In terms of price, it's the nice low Jaguar prices that don't hurt in your pocket, even if you don't like the perfume very much.

In conclusion, I can say that I am glad to have it in my collection now. Otherwise I probably never would have had him on the screen. It is definitely worth trying out!

Summer Jaguar
So I have it for a year now and to be honest never used it too much, but that doesn't mean I do not like it. I just had other favorites at the time. Thing is it seems people are avoiding Jaguar fragrances for some reason unknown to me except they stay away from cheapies or to say more affordable fragrances thinking there's a reason they are affordable and that reason is they're bad. Well some are, some are not. This one isn't.

Scent is really pleasant and has that summer vibe to it, so it's actually different from my experience with this house. For me best thing about it is the bottle, it's really heavy and has that feel you could drop it and nothing would break, the cap looks like metal and it clicks in a way you can pick up the bottle by just holding the cap. Cap also reflects everything from itself and leaves fingerprints.

That being said I mostly feel the apple in this, it's trademark of this fragrance and my mind image of it is sun on a green apple. Very fresh and light, that seems comes from it's aquatic note. Even simple at first you can feel something is going on in the background of it they you can recognize it's woody notes. It also isn't offensive and I gave compliments for it few times on other people - that I usually don't do.

Longevity and sillage are not the best one out there, but when you come to understanding this is a summer and very affordable fragrance then it should not be that of a problem. I know lot's of way more expensive fragrances that have same or even worse longevity and sillage then Vision II.

If you are on a budget looking for pleasant summer scent and like fruity fragrances, apple notes you should try this. This is my longest post here and mind you I am no professional frag head that can pick out notes and stuff. I'm just on beginners level in all of this so don't hold it against me.

Cheers to all.

by Akinnen
by Akinnen
by Fencingline
by Fencingline

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Pace by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Signature of Excellence by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar Classic Black by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Classic Amber by Jaguar Vision Sport by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar