Vision II (2011)

Vision II by Jaguar
Bottle Design: Thierry de Baschmakoff

Vision II is a perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Top Notes Top NotesGranny Smith apple, Coriander, Watermelon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Marine notes, White pepper
Base Notes Base NotesLorenox™, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 18.04.2019

10.0 5.0 5.0 7.5/10

Summer Jaguar
So I have it for a year now and to be honest never used it too much, but that doesn't mean I do not like it. I just had other favorites at the time. Thing is it seems people are avoiding Jaguar fragrances for some reason unknown to me except they stay away from cheapies or to say more affordable fragrances thinking there's a reason they are affordable and that reason is they're bad. Well some are, some are not. This one isn't.

Scent is really pleasant and has that summer vibe to it, so it's actually different from my experience with this house. For me best thing about it is the bottle, it's really heavy and has that feel you could drop it and nothing would break, the cap looks like metal and it clicks in a way you can pick up the bottle by just holding the cap. Cap also reflects everything from itself and leaves fingerprints.

That being said I mostly feel the apple in this, it's trademark of this fragrance and my mind image of it is sun on a green apple. Very fresh and light, that seems comes from it's aquatic note. Even simple at first you can feel something is going on in the background of it they you can recognize it's woody notes. It also isn't offensive and I gave compliments for it few times on other people - that I usually don't do.

Longevity and sillage are not the best one out there, but when you come to understanding this is a summer and very affordable fragrance then it should not be that of a problem. I know lot's of way more expensive fragrances that have same or even worse longevity and sillage then Vision II.

If you are on a budget looking for pleasant summer scent and like fruity fragrances, apple notes you should try this. This is my longest post here and mind you I am no professional frag head that can pick out notes and stuff. I'm just on beginners level in all of this so don't hold it against me.

Cheers to all.

by Akinnen
by Akinnen
by Fencingline
by Fencingline

Popular Jaguar

Classic Gold by Jaguar Jaguar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Pace by Jaguar Classic Black by Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar Excellence Intense by Jaguar Excellence by Jaguar Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar Prestige (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Vision by Jaguar Performance (Eau de Toilette) by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Ultimate Power by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Imperial by Jaguar Classic Chromite by Jaguar Vision II by Jaguar Classic Amber by Jaguar Vision III by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Evolution by Jaguar Jaguar for Men Gold in Black by Jaguar Essentially Jaguar by Jaguar