James Bond 007 2012Eau de Toilette

James Bond 007 (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007
Bottle Design Iconomy Design
James Bond 007 (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by James Bond 007 for men and was released in 2012. The scent is synthetic-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Givaudan

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Geranium, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Lavender, Rose thorn
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 16.07.2020.

Fahrstuhlman
Bond couldn't do anything?
Is it a fancy, exclusive, unique fragrance?
Is it an olfactory revelation with many individual notes to be smelled out?
Is it never an absolute novelty on the bazaar of fragrance creations ?

Not at all!!!!
Nevertheless, I find it a great pity that this eau de toilette scores so badly in many reviews/comments here. I can even understand many of the reviews that are made of this fragrance, but (and this must be made clear again and again) this is a cheap designer toilet. Especially in this lower price segment, I have not yet come across so many fragrances that have caused such a positive response from my fellow men after I have applied it.
With me it smells fruity (apple) and fresh at the beginning. Especially after a cool shower in summer 007 unfolds its effect best. At this time of the year and in spring, Mr. Bond accompanies the user excellently and stands by the scent wearer with a nice breeze of his scent character.
Of course, the individual stages of this brew cannot be perceived in their individual elements; this area is mostly reserved for niche fragrances, which are, however, found in other price regions.
If you keep this in mind, you might be able to get a little more out of this 007.

"Bond: "An enchanting hint of nothing you almost wear. I like it." (Diamond fever) - somehow also goes with this scent ;)
Chemistry lab
The component lets hope for a nice perfume for every day. Even the name is promising. After a smell test in the perfumery you can rather guess that Dr. No or Blofeld mixed this smell and did not mean it well. It's an unbearable blend from a hobby chemist brewed in the dark basement. Unfortunately, no component can really be smelled out and it's just chemical. Very bad with such a good sounding name.
ElysaShades
"Mixing all the perfumes at the drugstore together"
I'm a fan of Youtube girl Safiya Nygaard. She does such wonderfully crazy things, just tries out every nonsense with so much self-irony. You just have to like her! Their "Melting all the Lipsticks at Sephora together" video is legendary. The result was a relatively inconspicuous but not necessarily ugly brown tone.

And this brings us to James Bond 007. If Safiya piles up all the men's drugstore scents at some point, it's possible he'll get out. Something indefinable that doesn't go in a certain fragrance but somehow has a bit of something from everyone.

A shot of fresh bergamot at the beginning, a bit of apple freshness, spicy masculine cardamom, later - which lasts no longer than 2 hours - classic lavender and then soft sandalwood and the inevitable vetiver. Everything mixed together but somehow only hinted at. It remains flat and meaningless, as if one were afraid to reveal too much of oneself with a statement, in whichever direction, and to offend with it.

Suitable for a person who has no identity. I remember when I was a teenager, I used to give them to people once in a while. Depending on which round they were on, they were Gothic, Hip Hopper, Prolo, Eco... Wobeis was not about trying out personal preferences, but only about being a runner and compulsively belonging everywhere.

As a teenager it's understandable somewhere that you don't have the security to say SO AM I AND THIS AND THAT FALLS ME! Therefore it is only logical that there are such undefined scents for this target group. As such, it also serves its purpose. But if you really want to rate it as a perfume now, of course it does not score well.

I discovered James Bond 007 with my brother (20). Along with a flat diet similar to Invictus. He said to me, he never wears the scents, just got them because he got them for free. Now that I've tested it, I get it. James Bond 007 is not perfume in that sense. It is a scented water for young people who want to try OB they want to wear perfume at all. If a man has found himself halfway, something like that is unlikely to satisfy him
2.5
2.5

I have no words ...
Before I start choking on my thoughts generated by this tepid liquid in front of me, I better write them down.

Which scent is James Bond wearing, actually?

As a matter of fact, he needs none - the man happens to have so much testosterone overload that he naturally appeals to women and intimidates his opponents.

In the event that James Bond should be reaching for a scent, many classic English Gentleman scents come promptly to my mind: all bitter, spicy, male, and seductive.

And now we have THIS: A flat shaped bottle in smoke grey with a coarse mesh pattern similar to a pistol grip and adorned with the classic 007 logo. A little showy perhaps, but handsome and weighing nicely in the hand.

The fragrance, however, is short of great revelations: Fruity fresh notes with too much citrus, some tart green flowers and the usual modular building blocks for a spicy earthy basis, just the bare minimum because of savings. So synthetic that in its entirety the scent provides no fun and is taking its leave rather soon. Not even long enough to last through a movie house visit. And finally, its durability is unimpressive.

Now, then, which of the many James Bond actors would be able to carry off this scent?

No one! Not even Timothy Dalton which I deem the weakest of all performers. Don't even think about the veteran Sean Connery or the tough Daniel Craig.

I better hold back any opinions about which target audience this scent is aiming at ... it might lead to some controversial answers.

All I know is that for a long time already, the sale of rights linked to a name can make lots more money than the movie itself. But when one hears how successful the recent Bond movies were, including the DVD market, one wonders whether there actually was a need for this fragrance.

And if so, would there not have been better quality scents, and even an obligation to choose one of them? Because I find this unimaginative liquid rather damaging for James Bond's reputation - and come to think of it - for the perfume industry as such.

(Translation: Pipette)

James Bond 007
I went to the drugstore recently and was "attacked" by the sales associate who was holding a tester bottle of this. The bottle itself looked tacky, gimmicky and cheap so I had no interest in trying it but she sprayed a paper strip anyway and handed it to me. I inhaled deeply and to me, it smelled just the way the bottle looked and I hadn't expected it to be any better. It smelled generic, boring, cheap, sharp, old and outdated. Smelled like many other colognes I had smelled before and hadn't liked. I told her it wasn't what I looked for in a fragrance and she backed off. I feel this scent was only done and released to coincide with the new Bond movie coming into theaters around the same time. Just a marketing ploy. The cologne isn't worth the price, nor is it worth your time or attention.

Arman038Arman038 6 months ago

by Liebmausdana
by YKem
by YKem

Popular James Bond 007

007 for Women II by James Bond 007 007 for Women by James Bond 007 007 pour Femme by James Bond 007 Seven Intense by James Bond 007 007 for Women III by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 pour Homme by James Bond 007 Quantum (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 Cologne by James Bond 007 Ocean Royale (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 Seven (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 (After Shave) by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 Gold Edition by James Bond 007