James Bond 007 pour Homme 2020

James Bond 007 pour Homme by James Bond 007
James Bond 007 pour Homme is a new perfume by James Bond 007 for men and was released in 2020. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesMint, Ice accord, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Rosemary, Cedar leaf
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 31.08.2020.

Love, but no Moonraker?
After testing the fragrance yesterday, I immediately found it interesting and today I still think: anything but poor homme! So I was curious to see how he scores here compared to the James Bond 007 from 2012. As for the 2012 Bond, I have to say that I like the scent, but I only use it when I'm out on a mission and put a scent in my bag. It's not so bad if a bottle breaks, because it's not that expensive and the laundry doesn't smell of any unmistakable scent. After I called up the 2012 Bond page here on the portal, I realized that my judgement of the scent must be due to my subjective ignorance, but I was nevertheless surprised by the bad rating of currently 4.2. I can think of a few scents that in my eyes or nose have the license to fall down and get a 6 rating here! Well, the nose may be subjective and maybe it's also my skin. But still...never mind...back to the 2020 bond: This fragrance is obviously much better received by the community with a current rating of 7.0, although 5 ratings are not yet meaningful. For me at least it is a nice fresh and aquatic scent, to which patchouli adds a certain spiciness, combined with a slight sweetness, so that the scent can be perceived completely different than e.g. Aqua Di Gio. I really like the transparent bottle with the black water and it looks great next to the 2012 bottle. My conclusion: just like the 2012 fragrance, James Bond 007 pour Homme is a pleasing, solid fragrance that doesn't risk anything but may not be multidimensional enough for perfume connoisseurs or may lack the unique selling point. And I think that this criticism is more true for the 2012. The price-performance ratio is top and it's a fragrance that you can wear very well every day.

Popular James Bond 007

007 for Women II by James Bond 007 007 for Women by James Bond 007 007 pour Femme by James Bond 007 Seven Intense by James Bond 007 007 for Women III by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 Quantum (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 Cologne by James Bond 007 Ocean Royale (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 Seven (Eau de Toilette) by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 (After Shave) by James Bond 007 James Bond 007 Gold Edition by James Bond 007