Selperniku by January Scent Project

Selperniku is a perfume by January Scent Project for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

John Biebel

Apricot, Immortelle, Butter, Cardamom, Petitgrain, Camomile, Milk, Cypress, Juniper, Tobacco, Sandalwood

Submitted by Calista, last update on 27.04.2020.

I'm a butter lamp
Then I went with the dog and wore Selperniku and the usual eccentric clothes. Outside in the fresh air Selpernikus Sillage is still the hammer. But one smells almost exclusively of exuberant butter. This is probably proof that I have sufficient self-confidence. I could meet acquaintances and they would wonder why I smell of clarified butter. Family tester Q put it this way: "it reminds me of the butter lamps in the Buddhist center." She's right. I think that this may be because perfumery is a hobby for Mr Biebel. He does not live from it and it is probably only one possibility of many for him to express himself creatively. So he doesn't necessarily have to create something that excites the masses.

The tragedy is that Selperniku smells wonderful right on my arm when you get your nose very close. Really great. The butter there becomes one with the juniper, the immortelle and the fresh chamomile. Heavenly. Nose to it. It's great. Nose off - butter lamp.

Family tester M cannot share this assessment and generally finds that Selperniku smells of vomit. That's bullshit. Selperniku is anything, but not sour. I've been professionally involved with vomit and I know what it smells like. But you can't argue about olfactory impressions. Family tester M would give Selperniku 0 points. After all, he didn't expel me from the house (like Mukhallat of Montale did back then). I still wore Selperniku at dinner with my family and nobody lost their appetite.

As a Buddhist you can wear Selperniku without any problem during the weekly puja or other events. You're one butter lamp among many.

Selperniku Review
My first try at a January Scent Project scent. Unique for sure but how wearable is Selperniku? Please watch my video review to find out. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.

Popular January Scent Project

Burvuvu by January Scent Project Smolderose (Eau de Parfum) by January Scent Project Eiderantler by January Scent Project Vaporocindro by January Scent Project Smolderose (Perfume Oil) by January Scent Project Treebuoy by January Scent Project