George by Jardins d'Écrivains
George is a perfume by Jardins d'Écrivains for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is smoky-spicy. It is still in production.

Anaïs Biguine

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Coffee, Tobacco
Base Notes Base NotesMyrrh, Peru balsam, White musk

Submitted by qlertyp, last update on 26.10.2020.

This fragrance is named after French novelist Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin, baronne Dudevant, better known by her pseudonym George Sand (1804-1876).

Miapea
For these times when you need a break
This one is a unique mix of tobacco, oil paint thinner, and smoked sausage. I find it strangely pleasant, although somewhat fleeing.
On the other hand, I think it would be too much to feel it in the same intensity as the opening, for a full day. Nonetheless, I often reach for it when I feel a need for distraction.
Svezenkar
Pleasant coffee citrus tobacco mix fading too fast away
Starts out interesting and strong. Tobacco + bergamot great combination, brightened by heliotrope, tangy (Neroli). Also some coffee very pleasant in the mix (so 10 to 15 minutes long) until it spoils. Myrrh with balsamic notes do not go together with the citrus notes and tobacco heliotrope mixture. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the great combination like on 03.Apr.1968 of Rundholz. Here tobacco is not smoky, rather sweet. Unpleasant cherry tobacco with cologne-water spiky Neroli. Fades as quickly. One after the other (bergamot, then coffee, neroli). Heliotrope, still some dry flowers in the background, binds unpleasantly to myrrh and balsamic notes. No "smoothness", unpleasant like bums stinking of cheap tobacco and the balsamic is almost making you puke. Fortunately everything bleaches into musk in 30 to 40 minutes.
Except for Orlando, the brand's "writer fragrances" have poor durability. And only about 5 to 10 minutes are really nice. Not much power for the non-price... Shame and shame

great big neroli
This is another one that I, a Big White Floral hater, can't rate. While I enjoy many fragrances that have a bit of tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom, or neroli (among other white flowers), too much of any of them sends me running for an antacid to calm my nausea and some salt scrub to get it off my skin.

This has a lot of beautiful notes listed, but all my nose could register was, I guess, the neroli. I had applied so little that there was no noticeable amount missing from my 1 ml vial, but that was too much, and I had to scrub after ten minutes. Once again, I'll send it along to someone with a greater white flower tolerance and will refrain from rating something to which I couldn't give a full wearing.

by Miapea
by Miapea
by skanvidou
by skanvidou

Popular Jardins d'Écrivains

Wilde by Jardins d'Écrivains Orlando by Jardins d'Écrivains La Dame aux Camélias by Jardins d'Écrivains Marlowe by Jardins d'Écrivains Gigi by Jardins d'Écrivains Junky by Jardins d'Écrivains Ajar by Jardins d'Écrivains