Collection Héritage - Eau de Patou (2013)

Version from 2013
Collection Héritage - Eau de Patou (2013) by Jean Patou

Collection Héritage - Eau de Patou (2013) is a popular perfume by Jean Patou for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by Designer Parfums.

Thomas Fontaine

Bergamot, Sicilian lemon, Orange, Lime, Orange blossom, Pepper, Lavender

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 21.09.2019

8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Gradual low tide
Eau de Patou contains some of the things I usually bow about. Not in terms of paper form, but in terms of the actual appearance. I was all the more amazed that my sample was gradually running out, even though it had been very generously filled (many thanks to Gerdi!). Why had I taken on the scent again and again?

After all, I don't really like lavender soap. Especially not one that will soon have such a bitter green lining that I have to involuntarily think of the green soap that used to crumble in the school toilets from the vending machines with the spinning wheels underneath (it's probably nowhere, but the older ones will remember).

And the kind of sweetness that I (and only I!) associate with lily of the valley (the variety that seems to be alone in my front garden), I usually renounce, even with subtle participation as in the present case. For everyone else: I'm talking about a trace of pompous sweetness of floral descent.

In my opinion, the citrus fruit may - if at all, because at such a pyramidal weight - appear a bit more lively, instead of primarily supporting the Reinlich part and occasionally even touching on the topic of scouring powder
A progress, in which I fall for lavender honey and white musk at some point, is also not on my Mag-ich-list and the gentle creaminess with the green sprinkles in the afternoon just as little.

I could now refer to the completely unexpected, almost animalistically stinky shoot of the evening, which gives the whole thing a new and surprising twist at the last push of a button. There is - at least I suspect - the orange blossom once again everything and develops so to speak Plantalik.

That would, however, be too simple, assuming, as it were, a more or less cheap punch line after a tough way there. But it's not like that, 'Eau de Patou' doesn't need a justifying retrospect. In truth, he was already able to win me over quietly and secretly during the day. The fine, tastefully refreshing composition, which comes along without any showmanship, simply has style, which even the not so inclined to the presented details must recognize unrestrictedly.

by Rotkehlchen
by Rotkehlchen

Popular Jean Patou

Joy (Parfum) by Jean Patou 1000 (Parfum) by Jean Patou Sublime (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Patou Sira des Indes by Jean Patou Patou pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Patou Enjoy by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Patou pour Homme (2013) by Jean Patou Joy Forever (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Chaldée (2013) by Jean Patou Eau de Patou by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Eau de Patou (2013) by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Vacances (2015) by Jean Patou Voyageur (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Patou Joy (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Adieu Sagesse (2014) by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Colony (2015) by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Que Sais-Je? (2014) by Jean Patou Collection Héritage - Deux Amours by Jean Patou Patou For Ever (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Patou Joy (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Patou