Classique Essence de Parfum 2016

Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier
Top 54 in Women's Perfume
Classique Essence de Parfum is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Daphné Bugey

Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesCachaloxCachalox
MuskMusk
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.10.2021.

I love you!
I love you, you beautiful fragrance! I ersouted you here and felt pure love at the first spray. I've been searching for my new signature scent for a while and bam, then you came along, 100%. You are just everything I love in a scent. You see, I love sweet scents that aren't childish and wild, but sexy and elegant. That's you! You smell like candied orange dropped into a chocolate fountain. Into the finest Belgian chocolate and you are the most beautiful ripe orange straight from the south. You have a tartness that is so impossibly well-tuned, I'd like to eat myself. But like I said, incredibly elegant at the same time and definitely not cheap! I'll smell you on my clothes for days to come, you're just a masterpiece. I'm so glad you're here! And I'm incredibly sad you got hired, but I'm going to bunker you down so I never have to be without you again.
Masterpiece?
I really always found Alien great on other women, it always smelled So feminine, so confident and so beautiful.
On me, I found him totally out of place and unpleasant due to the over-soused users.
In the souk, I bought Blind then JPG. And did not expect anything. I'm still looking for my fragrance and somehow just do not really find.
Arrived I sprayed him of course directly on and I'm really quite delighted and terribly sad that this masterpiece was discontinued.
It smells really lightly like Alien, somehow JPG reminds me of it, but more grown up and less intrusive and also just a small hint of the Alien DNA.
It is sweetish and low dosed not intrusive.
It smells feminine and beautiful!
It is present but not unpleasant so you feel too perfumed.
I am really very very sad that I have discovered this treasure so late and had to grab me directly another bottle, because the fear is there that it is empty at some point..
Who likes runny butter?
A few weeks ago I stumbled here on this probably already discontinued fragrance, which could yet be my Kragenweiter. In fact, I could still locate a bottle on the net and struck blindly, knowing that there are many Lieberhaberinnen here for this fragrance.

My initial enthusiasm lasted in about 2 hours, after which I was virtually knocked out.
What I initially liked, eventually became the fragrance's undoing. Now I know the original mother of this fragrance and have driven in the early 90s also evil mischief. After, however, at the end of the 90s this fragrance quasi held entry at Real & Co. and every, even so unsuitable lady, bedieselte himself with it, it was then finally over.

Back to the "here and now", I smelled the primordial mother, but in quite thick, delicate garb and was impressed. The scratchy note, which also liked to lay on the mucous membranes, was completely gone. However, this viscous robe is so wrapped in chilli and ginger that after a short while it reminded me of an Asian dish with an overdose of coconut milk (no coconut note!). The ginger is unfortunately not candied to this combined with the chilli and cream, it's too much for me. Shortly after, I was stuffed, and ripe for at least 3 mekongs.

Conclusion: such a power fragrance needs exactly the Urmutters scratchiness to be tolerable for me.
Best mule ever!
The scent is simply beautiful.

I've been asked so many times what perfume that is. It lasts a very long time. You should dose it carefully though, otherwise it comes across as too strong. It has a strong sillage and enormous durability at minimal dosage. It is sweet- but it is not an exaggerated sweetness. It smells well dosed creamy, noble, creamy, simply wonderful.

Unfortunately I had to learn in the perfumery that it is no longer produced.

Laurana77
Divine! Heavenly Gourmande Delights!
An absolutely beautiful perfume from Jean Paul Gaultier (JPG). This is such a gorgeous scent. It's orange blossom-dominant which is one of my absolute favourite fragrances, and just a few sprays on different pulse points goes a long way indeed. The sillage is excellent, radiating out at least 4-5 feet from the body if not more, so a little goes a long way. The divine fragrance also lasts for between 5-6 hours, if not longer, with the scent lingering on the clothes on has worn. This is a perfume which will turn heads, and it's a divine fragrance that, just by spritzing it on your skin, will uplift your mood, and envelop you in a feeling that you're floating on cloud 9!

I'd been eagerly awaiting its arrival by post this morning, and have definitely been rewarded with a heavenly fragrance. As soon as it was opened and I sprayed upon pulse points, the scent was a sweet, spicy, syrupy honey-like ginger ale. It was very heavy and dense and yet the sweetness was in no way cloying or too much. There's a honey-like texture, almost caramel. Intriguingly, it's somehow both thick and sparkling and bright all at the dame time!The ginger is well balanced by the orange blossom and the aldehydes which alone carry a vanilla-like scent. The vanilla lets one know it's a Classique but the Essence is more vanilla-based and spicy with the most gorgeous orange blossom, along with actual whipped cream, honey, almonds and some beginning notes of jasmine as the mid notes slowly begin to appear.

The mid notes became evident as creamy white florals appearing on my skin and, in the notes, there's jasmine and orange blossom. The orange blossom's definitely more noticeable which is one of my favourite scents alone let alone in this gorgeous swirl of aromas. I thought there was a hint of tuberose but that's not part of the official list of notes so maybe it's the mix of benzoin with tangerine. The florals are full and rich but never cloying, and they're sweet and slightly powdery.

Also in the mid range, there's a wonderful very creamy texture. In the notes, whipped cream is listed and this gives us whipped cream with very sweet vanilla, orange blossom, and other beautiful floral notes. There's also benzoin which gives a honey-like, syrupy, caramel-like texture. And one can still smell the ginger spice. This beautiful perfume is an orange-blossom heavy floral, with spicy oriental gourmande quite literally with vanilla and whipped cream on top!

The dry-down of the perfume is extremely smooth. It smells quite similar to the mid notes on my skin. As mentioned earlier, it's quite long-lasting, easy to wear and an incredibly sexy and sophisticated perfume. It's reminiscent of Alien Essence Absolute by Thierry Mugler in the sense that just as the former feels so rich, deep, dark, thick and heavy, so does one get that feeling here. So, if you like Mugler's Alien Essence Absolute, you'll very likely love this perfume as well. In the drydown, it's still very sweet and creamy. There's notes of musk and a type of juniper called cade wood which provides even more sensuality. The scent of spicy white florals sits atop a woody base that comes very deep in the drydown.

This is definitely my favourite perfume not just in the Classique line, but from Jean-Paul Gaultier. I just discovered that there's a Classique shower gel and a moisturising body lotion, so those wishing to layer the scent can definitely do so. I definitely intend to purchase the gel and the lotion in the future. However, the perfume alone is quite powerful, and a little truly does go a long way. If you're looking for a sweet, syrupy-like florental gouramande perfume that's extremely easy to wear and which will delight the senses of others around you, then this fragrance is for you. It's an absolutely divine perfume, and I've had compliments from strangers who've wished to know the name of the perfume. It's suitable for any time of the day and any season although I do believe it's likely at its best during the cooler months and in the evenings. JPG's Classique Essence EDP is a sophisticated, sexy, absolutely feminine perfume that will leave you feeling like a goddess as soon as you spray it on. If you're in need of a 'pick me up', this fragrance will boost your mood and your confidence. It will attract attention, in a good way, so be prepared for people to stop and ask you if you'd let them know what perfume you're wearing!
Sister from another Mister
Currently I am looking for a replacement for my beloved Alien Essense Absolue, which is supposed to be taken out of the assortment. During my search, I came across a YouTube video claiming that Classique Essence de Parfum was THE fragrance twin of Alien Essence Absolue. And so I went straight to the nearest perfumery to get an impression of it myself.
The first spray on... oh yes, yes, this could really be something. I don't have to worry anymore, the perfect replacement has been found. Who would have thought it would be so easy to...wait...what is THAT?
Suddenly I smelled soap (which I attribute to ginger). And that smell intensified with each passing second. I've wished so badly for both of us to fit. Countless times that night I held my wrist to my nose. And lo and behold, the soap soon evaporated. And when I thought that I had left the worst behind me, an almost unbearable, overwhelming sweetness took her place - as I had already noticed her in "Knot" by Bottega Veneta. After 3 hours I declared the experiment finished by coming home and washing my hands properly.
This is the twin sister of my beloved alien? In any case, the family relationships must be examined more closely.

MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 6 months ago
The opening is out of this world. Although sweet, it doesn't give you a headache. Better, in my opinion, than the "intense" version.
Mozart1756Mozart1756 2 years ago
Soapy, orange candies. Orange blossom +jasmine and creamy gourmandish. Very delicious. I love it. Combine of fruits, creaminess, florals.

At Night ~ Fresh
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Junge, komm bald wieder, bald wieder nach Haus - Junge, fahr nie wieder, nie wieder hinaus - Ich mach mir Sorgen, Sorgen um dich - Denk auch an morgen, denk auch an mich.
by Ahoi
by TenderPoison
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier