Classique Essence de Parfum (2016)

Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier

Classique Essence de Parfum is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daphné Bugey

Top Notes Top NotesChili, Ginger, Whipped cream
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesCachalox, Musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 14.12.2019.

8.0 8.0 8.0 5.0/10

Sister from another Mister
Currently I am looking for a replacement for my beloved Alien Essense Absolue, which is supposed to be taken out of the assortment. During my search, I came across a YouTube video claiming that Classique Essence de Parfum was THE fragrance twin of Alien Essence Absolue. And so I went straight to the nearest perfumery to get an impression of it myself.
The first spray on... oh yes, yes, this could really be something. I don't have to worry anymore, the perfect replacement has been found. Who would have thought it would be so easy to...wait...what is THAT?
Suddenly I smelled soap (which I attribute to ginger). And that smell intensified with each passing second. I've wished so badly for both of us to fit. Countless times that night I held my wrist to my nose. And lo and behold, the soap soon evaporated. And when I thought that I had left the worst behind me, an almost unbearable, overwhelming sweetness took her place - as I had already noticed her in "Knot" by Bottega Veneta. After 3 hours I declared the experiment finished by coming home and washing my hands properly.
This is the twin sister of my beloved alien? In any case, the family relationships must be examined more closely.

Mozart1756 31 hours ago
Soapy, orange candies. Orange blossom +jasmine and creamy gourmandish. Very delicious. I love it. Combine of fruits, creaminess, florals.+1
9.0

by TenderPoison
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier