Classique Intense (2014)

Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier

Classique Intense is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Pomegranate, Tiaré, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Freeestyler, last update on 02.04.2019

8.0 10.0 9.0 9.0/10

Classical Intense
As is often the case with me, this perfume has simply landed in the shopping cart due to a great offer price. The eau de toilette of the series was already there in my collection and also the eau de perfume had remained in my good memory. In my opinion, the bottle is not beautiful now, I like others more, but it simply has recognition value, in the collection the little bottles line up nicely one after the other and this one in gold, lets directly recognize that there simply still "more" comes, I find very suitable to the fragrance. After the first spraying already, a very strong and really intensive smell flows around you! I can't notice a remarkable course of scent in me, the scent becomes calmer after many hours, until it disappears completely. The mixture of the scents looks flowery-sweet to me, but also goes partly in a slightly bitter direction, which the patchouli probably causes. So it's not a sweetness that whets an appetite:D I think the scent is great, but it's really very strong and so I'd prefer it if it's allowed to be more and it's just right for special occasions or even the evening. Who likes generally rather light smells, it becomes too much for him here in any case! I do not regret the purchase and am satisfied!
1.0 9.0 8.0 5.5/10

Sweet, yet heady
This is very sweet upon initial application. It’s almost like candy floss. The pomegranate gives it some fruitiness, but it is SWEET! Within 5-10 minutes, the tiare comes peeking through and lends it a “dusky” quality. It’s heady and rich and brought me almost to the point of sneezing. The addition of jasmine and orange blossom round it out.

I sprayed this twice on the back of my neck/hair, once to my chest, and once on each arm. That was too much. It is potent juice. It is sickeningly sweet at first, and then the florals are just overpowering. Two sprays to the back of my neck and in my hair would lend a sufficient amount of scent wafting around me for the whole day. The florals stick around for a long time. The drydown is mostly creamy vanilla and not much patchouli (on me).

I like this, but it is better in small doses. I don’t like it as much as the original, but it meets my need for the tiare flower note. It’s got personality, but it’s not a superstar.

Anessa 21 months ago
Very strong suntan lotion scent asking for Judy to be clad in striped swimsuit instead of the C-3PO look.+3

by ChatonNoir