Classique Intense 2014

Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier
Classique Intense is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Pomegranate, Tiaré, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Freeestyler, last update on 30.04.2021.

Pure luxury!
To me, this intense version smells like luxury, abundance, fun, lightheartedness, wastefulness, carefreeness, and a healthy dose of selfishness. It smells like "having too much of everything" in life. It is a fragrance I use when I want to feel great and irresistible. On a cool and shiny cloudy day, this scent can be a real aroma therapy for me. It is the right scent for me when I want to party, when I want to feel great on a bad weather day or like now the ceiling often falls on my head during the lockdown and being a mom.
Where are you?
Has this perfume been taken off the market? It is no longer available in all possible stores and also online :(

A shame because this perfume is my absolute favourite for Christmas and the pre-Christmas period. It has just the right intensity..and it's sweet *_* in a classic way. And on my skin it lasts super long and develops great...yes it is soapy..but not in the "granny-soapy" way..

I look at your empty bottle wistfully and hope that I can order you again soon.
That's how long your friend "The One" has to hold out
Classical Intense
As is often the case with me, this perfume has simply landed in the shopping cart due to a great offer price. The eau de toilette of the series was already there in my collection and also the eau de perfume had remained in my good memory. In my opinion, the bottle is not beautiful now, I like others more, but it simply has recognition value, in the collection the little bottles line up nicely one after the other and this one in gold, lets directly recognize that there simply still "more" comes, I find very suitable to the fragrance. After the first spraying already, a very strong and really intensive smell flows around you! I can't notice a remarkable course of scent in me, the scent becomes calmer after many hours, until it disappears completely. The mixture of the scents looks flowery-sweet to me, but also goes partly in a slightly bitter direction, which the patchouli probably causes. So it's not a sweetness that whets an appetite:D I think the scent is great, but it's really very strong and so I'd prefer it if it's allowed to be more and it's just right for special occasions or even the evening. Who likes generally rather light smells, it becomes too much for him here in any case! I do not regret the purchase and am satisfied!
5.5

Sweet, yet heady
This is very sweet upon initial application. It’s almost like candy floss. The pomegranate gives it some fruitiness, but it is SWEET! Within 5-10 minutes, the tiare comes peeking through and lends it a “dusky” quality. It’s heady and rich and brought me almost to the point of sneezing. The addition of jasmine and orange blossom round it out.

I sprayed this twice on the back of my neck/hair, once to my chest, and once on each arm. That was too much. It is potent juice. It is sickeningly sweet at first, and then the florals are just overpowering. Two sprays to the back of my neck and in my hair would lend a sufficient amount of scent wafting around me for the whole day. The florals stick around for a long time. The drydown is mostly creamy vanilla and not much patchouli (on me).

I like this, but it is better in small doses. I don’t like it as much as the original, but it meets my need for the tiare flower note. It’s got personality, but it’s not a superstar.

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
FK flexed his orange blossom muscles on this scent. The patchouli adds a warmth to such flighty notes. An FK I love... At last.
AnessaAnessa 4 years ago
Very strong suntan lotion scent asking for Judy to be clad in striped swimsuit instead of the C-3PO look.

Schaum ..... baby..... Me(e)hr
by Lonalein
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier