Classique 1993Parfum

Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier
Bottle Design Jean Paul Gaultier
Classique (Parfum) is a limited perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 1993. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Mandarin orange, Orange blossom, Rose, Star anise
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Iris, Orchid, Plum, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Sonjoschka, last update on 04.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier, which differs in concentration.

Deve
Right on 12! I wanted to be noticed and I was!
One may hardly believe that the perfume to Classique (so the purest form of the fragrance her- whereby also the normal Eau de Toilette hits like a bomb) was added earlier as a miniature to my purchase. Although just a mini but something special, that also told me the saleswoman when I smelled the fragrance in 1994 the 1st time in the disse and fell in love with him immortally and finally bought it for expensive conditions at that time. A chunk of money for me!

I was very happy to receive this gift, precious gift. Although there were only a few milliliters in it, but just something special delicate, it was just the exquisite in the form of Classique, which was called at that time actually only Femme de Gaultier. I applied the fragrance every time for the disco and the perfume on my neck and behind my ears. I don't know what heavenly cloud I must have spread each time, because sometimes I went all out and sprayed and dabbed like there was no tomorrow. Men swarmed me like flies, the make up fit, the mini fit and the scent breathtakingly beautiful. On the dance floor, (as I danced boisterously and it got heated), the scent rose with the body heat. I must confess that I enjoyed it very much and I also liked to flirt.

At some point, the mini was empty. Only many years later, I afforded me the pure perfume in 30 ml to spray and various summer flanker and the body line to cream and bathe. I was obsessed in this fragrance and am it even today.

The sheer perfume is very similar to the eau de toilette. The eau de parfum did smell a little different and not as original as the famous eau de toilette. The milky bottle with the corsage and the suspenders I also find far from more beautiful than the "flowery" outfit of the old Eau de Parfum.
Caution who still has the perfume at home, here can be a spray too much, clearly too much. Although it does not radiate as powerful as the Eau de Toilette, yet the fragrance is substantial but also closer to the wearer.

by Zora
by Zora

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier