Fragile 1999Eau de Parfum

Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier
Fragile (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 1999. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ginger, Coriander, Orange blossom, Star anise, Tangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Iris, Jasmine, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Cinnamon

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.07.2020.

Dreams behind glass
My father always brought me something nice from his business trips - chocolates, perfume and snow globes.

As a teenager, the scents left me relatively cold - the pralines arrived earlier - and the snow balls even more so.

For hours I could dream my way into the small scenes that were wrapped in glass.

I was the lady who circled the Eiffel Tower with her poodle - and I let it snow down on my alter ego from time to time.

Or I stood as a little photographer in front of the Colosseum - in the middle of the snowstorm.

Only later did the fragrances accompany and inspire my fantasy journeys.

That was when my love of fragrance was awakened.

Of course I flew on the Fragile bottle, because it united my preferences.

I was this delicate elegant lady on whom it rained down golden.

And also the scent touched me - because it spoke of glamour and fame.

Proud the rose and beguiling tuberose and ylang.
Vanilla and cinnamon were added very sensually.

This fragile lady behind glass was a femme fatale, a heartbreaker and the star of the Moulin Rouge.

And whenever I held the bottle in my hands, I was YOUR alter ego

Tumultuous Tuberose
I found 4 50ml 'snowglobe' bottles of Fragile tucked away on a bottom shelf in a duty free shop I frequent on my incessant travels. Having recently found out that it is an INCREDIBLE Tuberose I bought one (ridiculously inexpensively) and it is fast becoming one of my favorite frags of all time! I'm passing through the same shop again in a few weeks and will definitely buy the remaining stock!

This thick and creamy white floral bounces off the skin with a fizz ... the ginger in the top undoubtedly responsible for this phenomenon! The Tuberose here is lush and plentiful ... and lasts at least 10 hours on my skin. In fact, this fragrance is so well composed (even the musk which I usually abhor is very well behaved) that it's discontinuation boggles the mind. It's not overtly feminine on me. If you like Tuberose and you haven't tried this you are surely missing out on one of the most beautifully crafted white florals of the turn of the century!

Yes, it's heavy ... yes, it throws back to the late 90's ... yes, it'a a sillage monster!! YES, YES, YES ... it has all the things I like in a perfume. Simply wonderful!!! Bravo Mons. Kurkdjian.

Wohin uns der Zug durch das neue Jahrzehnt wohl führt? Ich wünsche allen vorab einen Guten Rutsch in 2020 :-*
by Seejungfrau
Vielen Dank für eure lieben Worte, ich freue mich sehr, wenn euch das Bild gefällt:)
by Scottie
by Farbenduft
Auch einer Diva steht das Wasser mal bis zum Hals...einfach Haltung bewahren.
by Koi77
by Lah2o
by Philosykos
by Philosykos

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Superman Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier