Kokorico by Night (2012)

Kokorico by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier

Kokorico by Night is a perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa, Rhubarb
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Tonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.06.2018.

LicoriceRain
Cocoa and rhubarb together? Nothing special.
I want to say first that I’m not familiar with Jean Paul Gaultier, and I have never worn any of his fragrances before now. I’ve never tried the original Kokorico flanker, which sounds very dry and interesting, but when I heard Kokorico by NIGHT features cocoa and rhubarb together, I HAD to sample. (I won’t take time to explain my fascination with that tart smell of rhubarb, I don’t really understand it myself. All I know is, to me, it smells healthy.) But Kokorico by Night, as somebody else already said, smells like La Nuit by YSL. After wearing for awhile, off-and-on for a few days, on skin AND clothes, I have to agree. And I have decided Kokorico by Night isn’t unique enough or fascinating enough to hold my interest. That nice, tart rhubarb opening doesn’t last through drydown. Honestly, KbN reminds me TOO much of YSL La Nuit, which I consider headache-inducing. Nothing bad about KbN, but nothing special, either.

by Moreno
by Bnd007
by Moriarty
by Moriarty

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier