La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier
La Belle is a new perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Vanilla, Amber, Leather, Vetiver, Green pear, Bergamot, Musk, Floral notes, Roasted notes

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.10.2020.

Has Jasmine left yet?
You probably all know it, when at a family celebration, a party, a class trip, a meeting - just in any kind of company - a certain person leaves the room and everybody breathes a sigh of relief. Now you can lean back, now you can relax, now you can enjoy the meeting in peace or finally turn to the real issue. The now absent person has brought a separating disturbing energy with him, which in some way has prevented the community from finding its lineage, its balance. And often one does not even know exactly why. You just notice: Now that she is gone, everything becomes so much easier In perfumes this disturbing energy is often called jasmine or orange blossom.

Like many times in the last 15 years, I have taken a test spray from a typical Gaultier torso, only to be ambivalent again: It's actually a beautiful fragrance, but... How many times I was almost about to buy it because it was so beautiful. But each time, the "but" weighed too heavily. And the next time I went to a perfumery, the same thing started all over again. Oh, how great, but....All had a note that stung my skin unpleasantly, mostly jasmine or orange blossom.

And now this one. Without any white-flowering sting, without obtrusive artificial wood, without fermented fruit acid, without suffocating musk or burnt, biting sweetness.

All the troublemakers and nerds have left the party. I just sit back and enjoy. I enjoy not only the evening, but the whole day in the harmonious company of spicy, mixed fruits, fresh and friendly; pickled in discreetly roasted, sweet vanilla almonds, soft and, due to the lack of acidity, beguilingly mild, yet intense.
This is what happens when the carriers of disruptive energy are no longer present: Everything happens with ease, calm and balanced and at the same time the evening becomes more intense, more real, you come into a calm in which the power lies. And that, this harmony, this natural, intensive flow, where everything, but also everything fits smoothly, that is then the special thing. A blissful experience.
Two Face
You know Batman, you know Two Face. For those of you who don't know Two Face..: Two Face is an adversary of Batman, and has a good side and a dark, bad side in constant conflict with each other. And even if this comparison is a bit far-fetched, La Belle is Two Face for me. Basta!

At first La Belle smells like a pear, omnipresent pear! And here comes Two Face's dark side, because the top note is beyond good and evil. The pear smell is not fresh and tangy as you would expect. No! It's musty! Musty, stale disgusting pear, which has been lying under the warm light in the fruit department for too long and around which the little fruit flies are already dancing samba.
So Two Face stinks for 5-10 minutes before he remembers his good side.
Because as dark as his one side may be, as warm is his other side - if you have a little patience! He shows his warmhearted side in sweet, sugared, warm vanilla, in which the pear is almost imperceptible and mutates from a muff pear to a very subtle fresh pear. The sweetness is caught by a little bit of clean musk, in which you want to snuggle up in winter days like in a cashmere scarf.

And because Two Face had a high drive for justice before he became evil, he remembers his good side and then rewards it with an above-average durability of this last fragrance. He knows he was mean and unfair in the beginning. That's why he wants to make it up to him...

In short: he's going to make it!

My personal Pear Crumble
It's raining. I put on my apron and open the baking book I turn the pages, find the right page quickly.
Here it is... the recipe that lifts my spirits immediately: Pear Crumble.
Sweet, warm and fruity, just the way I like it
I don't need the list of ingredients, I know it by heart.
Take a plump, green, not quite ripe pear.
These are cut into small pieces.

I start and immediately I notice it: the fruit gives off its fresh smell.

Now you turn to the dough, knead it to a homogeneous mass.
Add a few vanilla beans, a pinch of spice is mixed in
In pretty dessert bowls, spread the mixture on the beguilingly fragrant pear pieces.
While the pear crumble slowly turns a light brownish colour in the whirring heat of the oven,
it gives off this wonderful and warm fragrance throughout the house.
The pear now smells more discreet and caramelised, but the vanilla is clearly perceptible and warming through, the spices join in.

A smile spreads on my lips.

Hach, such a wonderful pleasure in the cooler season...
Fruity+Juicy and fucking SEXY;D
Yes, I know I didn't really like talking about this perfume at first, but I take it all back! And I mean that!... You're probably asking yourselves why now or?;D I have fallen head over heels in love with this fragrance and I mean that FIRST! I'm not as much in love with this fragrance as I am with my beloved La nuit tresor, but I'm soooo in love with it, because I don't want to miss it from my collection anymore! At the beginning I know, I was still wondering what you all liked so much about this fragrance or what was special about it... But now I have my answer! It has suddenly pulled me like from nowhere in his train and seduced me *.* When I wear this fragrance then with a lot of pride!
It gives me a certain security and the feeling to be in the center of attention:D
No idea why!... I probably just have too much imagination:D

I'll tell you very briefly how me and La belle got closer;) Soooo...
A few months ago I was with my grandfather in the perfumery:) He was looking for a new fragrance and so was I...
From good scents you simply can't get enough of known white;D
And that's right:))) My grandfather always says a good smell is like a good meal:D Is he right? JA DEVINITIVE!:D
First we tested each other beautifully, through the ladies fragrances he found the new LVEB Intensity beautiful at the beginning and I could not take my nose off my wrist anymore!:D
He asked me what was so enchanting about me, to which I only answered La Belle:D He first just looked at me for a short moment, but then he understood which La Belle I meant:D He took a test strip and put two sprayers on it and sniffed ;)) He just said yeah, he really smells wonderful:D So he tested the men's version and they both liked it very, very much!:))))
I bought a bottling of La Belle and he bought the bottle of the men's version:D I wanted to test this fragrance again at home in peace and quiet to be sure not to make a bad buy.
My grandfather, on the other hand, was sure of his choice and said as long as my nose liked it, I liked it just as well:D

Arrived at home I had to test La Belle!:)) I gave on my clothes 3rd sprayer and enjoyed the mist that gave me around * * My mother ran past me and had to stop briefly:D She asked me wondering what here or who smells so good:D I just grinned at her and she knew what my answer was and said only: Quite a great choice ;D
Also my grandfather said I smell wonderful and very good:)))) So the very next day I applied again and was enchanted again!
Now you probably want to know what the scent is like?:)) Actually, it doesn't need many words except: Fruity, Juicy and damn SEXY!:D But since I like to discuss about the scent process itself I'll tell you everything as good as I can:))

The smell...
Starts sweet but fresh at the same time!
The pear shows itself from its juiciest, most seductive side! *.* I must think of Adam and Eve with this pear funnily enough! The pear has something dangerous, but at the same time is sooo damn seductive so you can not resist to bite into it! You are not allowed to try the pear, but the head and the desire is much bigger!
The vanilla seduces the senses and makes you dream! One is no longer the master of one's senses! And I mean that first of all! So beautiful deep! Wicked But don't drink too sweet The pear and the vanilla unite after a time together and it develops, a tasty syrup which literally the senses but also everything else intoxicates!

There is no fragrance for every day! But devinitive one, fragrance for evening or for a date for two;) It should definitely be worn with a black tight dress and a blood red lipstick! I know normally I don't write like this! But La Belle is dreaming!) Only it must fit the person well!) The scent reminds me a little bit of La nuit tresor a la foil, only this one has an extremely delicious syrup note!)
I can only recommend it!
Test this scent without fail!

Tatlı, Lezzetli ve Zevk Verici
Bu parfümde beni en çok etkileyen tatlı armut kokusu ve fındık. Fındık diyorum çünkü onun lezzeti de burnuma geliyor. Sanırım bu parfümün içeriğinde açıklanmayan bir fındık notası var. Seksi ve tatlı bir koku. Sevgilimin üzerinde koklamak gibi güzel bir hobiye de sahibim. Bir erkek olarak bu koku beni etkiliyor. Vanilya notasının ise bu kokuyu daha yumuşattığını düşünüyorum. Harika bir harmoniye sahip bir koku bu. Kokladıkça yine arzulayabilirsiniz. Gökkuşağının en güzel renkleri bu kokuya hakimdir ve eminim ki gökkuşağını yakından da keşfedeceğim

Koku :10/10
Sillage: 9/10
Şişe: 10/10
Nellka
Like the flacon very feminine - and very present
A nice scent, which is very sweet. I, like some others, consider the pear to be synthetic. The vanilla note, on the other hand, is very warm and pleasant, which makes the fragrance for me more for autumn and winter.
The Sillage is very strong, which is why I would rather recommend the fragrance for the evening. For work I like it a bit fresher/ cooler and more inconspicuous. But it's also a matter of type.

The only problem I have with this fragrance; two sprayers on the décolleté are already too much for me. Then I don't perceive anything else and in narrow rooms (e.g. in the car) the smell gives me a headache. But maybe it's also me - I wanted to have a sweet smell, I got it with La Belle, but it was too much for me. Too sweet, too present.

Then I passed it on to my cousin, who has many sweet and heavy scents. She loves him and was very pleased.
It is therefore in good hands with those who like to wear fragrances of this kind. Unfortunately, it was nothing for me - although I find it beautiful.
MariReniRena
For me, he tops everything.
what I've smelled so far. It's sweet a la vie est belle or black opium. Fresh with proper Sillage like Alien. And these three are my absolute favorite scents. La belle combines all three perfectly. So I perceive. It's the perfect perfume for me. The green pear and vanilla are immediately noticeable, bergamot I can't really recognize. The fragrance doesn't have a great development either, it actually stays the same from beginning to end, which I don't find bad and prefer. So you know where you stand right away ;)

The Sillage is really enormous, you have to be careful not to spray the scent, otherwise it can be too much. A maximum of 3 sprayers must be sufficient. So you have a wonderfully fruity vanilla scent around you all day long.

I love it and I hope it will stay for a long time.

Hazelnut and sweet pear
This perfume is masterpiece. Congrats Quentin Bisch really. I like his perfumes. I smell tasty pear, and a lot of HAZELNUT cream. In here Vanilla is helper note. You dont smell directly vanilla its with pear. Im not always a gourmand lover(I dont like Lancome La vie est belle or THİERRY mugler Angel). But perfume needs at least 1 try At Sephora shops. Very good staying on my clothes. 4-5 days, exactly. Dont overspray it maximum 2-3 spray. Delicious, peary, hazelnuttish, gourmand.
Amoment
Nothing new but better than the others
I was really excited to test this fragrance because I love sweetness and strong fragrances. When I happened to get a sample of it I was really happy haha. I sprayed him and he was right there without me smelling my arm. One smells the pear and the vanilla (not artificial) but beautifully harmonious and present. Christmas market feeling also comes up. If you like la vie est belle,gold Couture or pure xs and olympea you will like it here too. Personally, I find only that la belle is the best fragrance in this category right now. The durability is unbeatable with me, in the morning sprayed on I smell him in the evening still strongly.
Birnille, a Gorumand dance
Dancing.

Dancing was a very passionate hobby of mine some time ago, until I had torn my cruciate ligament and minuscule. Well, over and done with, now it's only possible cautiously.
I danced various dances from Latin America, including Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Bachata.

Where we are at Bachata.
Bachata is in my eyes the most sensual dance among the Latin American dances, it is very body-hugging and could nevertheless or just because of that, be super electrifying, yes already very, very sensual :D. Similar to the tango, which is generally attributed with similar characteristics, for me personally it is nevertheless Bachata. "Aventura with Obsesion" a song from the genre should know at least 70% of the readers here, so that you can more or less imagine what I write down here. Whatever.

-------
Recently I went shopping with my mom and then landed at the beginning of our tour in a drugstore with an integrated (big) perfumery department. I have looked for "novelties" and fragrances that I wanted to sniff again. After I had dealt with Mr. Rabanne, I noticed in the corner of my eye the incredibly pretty female body bottle with green packaging and purple/bordeaux red liquid. I actually knew the bottle from here, but it is much more impressive to see it in real, especially the "flower chain" around the neck and décolleté is beautiful and lies fabulously in the hand.
I led the bottle to my nose and could only guess what a fragrance it was, I pumped two sprayers onto my still unsprayed wrist, the other was already busy with two Rabannes.
While Olympea Intense became very, very close to my body and Olympea Legend evaporated quickly, a toootal hammer fragrance came up to me again and again!
It took me a long time to check that it was me and that it was Jean Paul Gaultier's La Belle what smells so damn DELICIOUS :D.
Excuse my freaking out, but it's the smell! Hehe. I must have still smelled it after 4-5 hours. When I arrived home I was lucky - it's fate! hihi- to have a sample of the JPG in my mailbox. For the next day I decided to test him extensively.
-------

"La Belle" reminds me of the beautiful and sensual dance Bachata. The fruity pear is guided by the vanilla spice while dancing. Soft, sweet and yet with presence both dance intimately and have found each other.
What do you want me to say? Despite the few fragrances, this fragrance is incredibly great and has depth in my eyes.

The bergamot opens this scent and disappears super fast again, I can sometimes only imagine it in the scent process but actually it is only there for the first 5 minutes. Comparable to the excitement of dancing with a new dance partner, which quickly subsides, however, because both main components are coherent. The suffering between the two: the dance.

The pear and vanilla dominate the fragrance, I particularly like the very present pear note. According to the description it should be a green pear - which I associate with unsweet - but I do not find at all! It is an incredibly sweet and juicy pear. On the other hand I have the picture of a noble restaurant in which only the most exquisite ingredients are served. The dessert of sweet pear compote with vanilla sauce that is a little spicy.
The vanilla comes out very unsweet with me, it is already sweet, but the delicious spice makes sure that the pear does not make the smell too sweet and both can dance harmoniously with each other :) . Every now and then this spice reminds me of very discreetly dosed patchouli.

BOYS&GIRLS the fragrance is predestined for the licks. Test him! I think I would never have really tested him, because I'm not really a Gaultier "fan", but the overall presentation convinced me completely, he has to move in with me!

VlaryaVlarya 171 days ago
Tested it a lot, still on the fence. Sometimes it is not as sweet as I remembered it: it can get masculine and cold (vetiver note?)
Jazzy76Jazzy76 14 months ago
Only a triad for a sweet-gourmand result, not so original but very pleasant .Good sillage and projection and very precipus bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Zora
by Zora
by CandyScent
by CandyScent
L'homme a inventé le feu.                                 La femme sait comment jouer avec.
by FrauLohse
by Jsmnlmr
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Superman Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier