La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier
La Belle is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

VanillaVanilla
BergamotBergamot
MuskMusk
Floral notesFloral notes
Roasted notesRoasted notes

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 27.07.2021.

BavarianGirl
Sweet and green scent- the most amazing summer scent for me!
Well, I... ...I love sweet smells. But let's face it. Most sweet scents are also very heavy and more for the colder seasons.
And then when I smelled "La belle" for the first time I was immediately in love, it was incredible: how can a fragrance so sweet but at the same time so green and (something) lighter Duften! This is currently my absolute favorite fragrance!

At the head is the pear which is complemented in the heart by bergamot. As a base is the vanilla which is abgerudet with floral notes. -This makes the fragrance sweet but not heavy.

and I think the fragrance smells somehow young. Therefore, I imagine under this fragrance a woman who is still quite young (or as in my case, still feels young) and who goes through life with cheerfulness and ease. And who above all enjoys life. okay.... with my 27 years I am not soo young anymore but EVERYWHERE- I used la belle anyway! I know, most people here think that this fragrance is more for the cold season. EVERYWHERE- I still use it in the summer. Someone next to me can't stand the scent I'm wearing- EVERYWHERE else they should go. xD ...ehm I better stop now! XD
"La belle" is currently just my great love and I'm glad to have found this fragrance.

He keeps with me at least 6 hours.

My first Gaultier!?
Yes, this will probably be my first Gaultier. Never I felt attracted to these fragrances in the distinctive bottles although I tried it over and over again. Not even the flagships touched me!

Until this pear came along. First thought, boah what an absolutely awesome flacon, there he has outdone himself. What beauty .

Second thought was och that is certainly again no fragrance for me. Is a Gaultier, I just never liked! I am already not enthusiastic about gourmandigen fragrances.

But this one is the hammer. I have to spray him a few times until he had me, but then huge. He has the typical Gaultier DNA, which I actually do not like so much. It comes through but is well captured by that sweet bulky absolutely delicious pear. Almost stuffy, almost too much, but just that's the great thing about it. that's the twist, so much that it's just awesome.

A scent like a pear dessert with cream and toasted almond slivers over it. Simply delicious. I never thought I would want to smell like this!

Since an online perfume house just 30% off this fragrance will this terrific bottle with terrific contents, probably end up in my beginning collection.

Me and a Gaultier who would have thought that. Not me!!!
Warscheinliches is it sieses Oudige something Weihrauchmässige that I smell out, which makes him so attractive for me, I look forward to the autumn, because a summer fragrance it is not.
This was my first review. Yippee!
Maritel
One roasted apple... - no, pear please!
The bottle is beautiful, I would have liked to have a lid for the spray head. But the Lord seems to have probably no pleasure in bottles with lids. Well..

We all know fried apples. In this case, you get served a roasted pear. This scent is really sweet, a 10/10. If I wear it for several consecutive days, I eventually get sick of the sweetness. You have to be in the mood for this scent.
Durability is ok, perceive it 5-6 hrs. Sillage is also good.
Caroeny
Pear compote with a lot of depth
Actually, I did not want him at all...
And that's even true. My goal was to make the new Carolina Herrera my own, but my nice companion tested La Belle, and from that moment I got the sweet pear scent just no longer from the nose. So it came as it had to come, at the checkout the Carolina Herrera was spontaneously exchanged for La Belle. Blissfully I carried my newest acquisition home, and of course it had to be tested immediately (immediately is relative, because I actually struggled with the can, and in the end even used a can opener to get to it. May I be forgiven ). The incredibly sweet pear actually slays you at first, but then makes way for a vanilla seduction of a special kind. In fact, La Belle is one of the few scents that keeps changing on me, and it does. And how! Like I'm being pulled deeper and deeper into darker, more sensual and velvety depths. The pear lingers in the background and a smoky and woody vanilla dominates at the end. What an incredibly great impulse buy.
La Belle was my first Jean Paul Gaultier. But not my last.
Tango Swelter with La Belle
Could be something cozy for autumn or fresher days ... but maybe also fits for a visit to a Milonga ? Nice that you can go dancing again. When the smell of fresh sweat mixes with leather, with slightly vanilla roasted aromas and some florality in the background - I prefer to have the citrus in my drink - this fragrance pyramid creates in me the image of a couple dressed in Latin American chic, dancing the Argentine tango... by Gothan or Carlos Gardel. We once had an old disused church in a backyard where you could dance the tango very atmospherically. But a somewhat old-fashioned hotel bar with a dance floor will do. Enter LA BELLE ... immediate presence in the room - and then devotion & leadership to the most beautiful melodies in a gallant ambience ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zTd_YwTvo
FlirtyFlower
Only kebab makes you more beautiful
Was it pear pie that started it all?
All the sweetness.
All the fullness.
All the carnality?
But did you know, only kebab makes you more beautiful?

Your beautiful bottle.
The dazzling golden ornaments.
The sweet lies you tell me.
Funny at first...
But then...
But then...

But then came all the longing for truth.
But then came all the longing for freedom.
But then after all the constricted breath...
So I promise you...only authenticity tastes sweeter.

It's been so good with you.
But with each passing hour.
Yet with every time I long for freshness.
Yet I long for freedom.
As I once longed for your sweetness.

Even the beautiful vanilla cigarillo in the fade no longer tempts me.
Even though it was a lovely time with you with a kind of plum cake.
Even though I don't know if I'll be stopping by again.
As I am an anonymous sugar-holic.

But all that sugar.
But all the gluten.
But all the sweetness is just not good for my hips.
Not good with all the roller coaster rides of insulin levels.
Not good for my sugar-addicted nerves.

I need another carnal craving now.
For even if it makes me sing silly songs.
Because even if it makes me smell like the Lord of the Onion Rings.
Because even if I then go on telling colleagues that I'm a vegetarian...
Because then I'll be happy.

Because only kebab makes you more beautiful.

EPILOG
"I've got an onion on my head I'm a kebab.
I reach for a ruse every day,
For you are what you eat."

The kebab song by T. Toupet
A sugar-sweet pear!
One of my favorite fragrances. The pear is the main actor in the opening supported by the vetiver. The vanilla comes later, the pear is still there but harmonizes with the vanilla and shares first place up front. Longevity and sillage are beast-mode. Signature scent for every season, but can be too much on warm days - so spray carefully
Flekki
La belle - Beauty or the beast after all?
I have received this fragrance as an addition to a souk order and have tried him of course after researching the fragrance notes.
At the beginning already when riechen at the spray head came to me first time an intense woody smell like incense - bah I do not like. I have him nevertheless aufgesprüht, would like to give him a chance. And really:
After a few minutes, this woody note has warped and with comes a floral vanilla scent towards. Joa I like, I let it sink further.
After another hour I notice: I have only half a spray applied and he is still exhausting for me: he is so intense that I can not wear it further, slowly creeps the headache beast.

And so it is with quiet regret that I bid farewell to this beautiful beast.

Who is looking for a beautiful fruity-floral fragrance, which certainly lasts a long time and with which one is conspicuous - go for it. But please no blind by, which must be tried out.
Laralina
for me it is a winter fairy tale scent
For me, la Belle is the perfect blend of vanilla and fruit. For me it is clearly a winter scent. (The vanilla reminds me of the sauce that you eat with steamed dumplings.)
On my skin it lasts all day and on my jacket I could still smell it even two weeks later. You have to be careful not to spray too much, otherwise it could slay you.
Quite apart from that, the bottle is also a real eye-catcher.
LovelyScents
La Belle..what are you beautiful :)
I do not like pears. And to smell so was therefore also never at the top of my wish list - Until one day a dear colleague after lunch break with a perfume sample came back to the office.

"You have to try this one - it suits you. You like sweet fragrances".
Somewhat skeptically I sniff the sample..and it was love at first smell.

Even if La Belle as a classic designer fragrance would probably have to fall more into the category 'mainstream', it is still unique.

Whenever I wear it I feel comfortable, sexy, confident. The perfect balance of the sweet pear, the vanilla and the wicked touch (is it leather? Is it the roast aromas?) is an absolute masterpiece.

Who is looking for a light summer fragrance will of course not find a new great love in La Belle. However, who appreciates heavy fragrances with the "certain something" should dare here but in any case once the Riechtest. La Belle stands out, is sensual and you definitely attract the attention of fellow men on itself.

On my skin, the scent keeps loose a whole day through and also the silage is fantastic. However, you should be aware of dosage here!

All in all, La Belle has really become one of my favorite fragrances and will always have a permanent place in my heart and especially in my perfume collection :)

VlaryaVlarya 1 year ago
Tested it a lot, still on the fence. Sometimes it is not as sweet as I remembered it: it can get masculine and cold (vetiver note?)
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Only a triad for a sweet-gourmand result, not so original but very pleasant .Good sillage and projection and very precipus bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Zora
by Zora
by CandyScent
by CandyScent
L'homme a inventé le feu.                                 La femme sait comment jouer avec.
by FrauLohse
by Hermessenz
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier