La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier
La Belle is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Vanilla, Amber, Leather, Vetiver, Green pear, Bergamot, Musk, Floral notes, Roasted notes

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.05.2021.

A sugar-sweet pear!
One of my favorite fragrances. The pear is the main actor in the opening supported by the vetiver. The vanilla comes later, the pear is still there but harmonizes with the vanilla and shares first place up front. Longevity and sillage are beast-mode. Signature scent for every season, but can be too much on warm days - so spray carefully
Flekki
La belle - Beauty or the beast after all?
I have received this fragrance as an addition to a souk order and have tried him of course after researching the fragrance notes.
At the beginning already when riechen at the spray head came to me first time an intense woody smell like incense - bah I do not like. I have him nevertheless aufgesprüht, would like to give him a chance. And really:
After a few minutes, this woody note has warped and with comes a floral vanilla scent towards. Joa I like, I let it sink further.
After another hour I notice: I have only half a spray applied and he is still exhausting for me: he is so intense that I can not wear it further, slowly creeps the headache beast.

And so it is with quiet regret that I bid farewell to this beautiful beast.

Who is looking for a beautiful fruity-floral fragrance, which certainly lasts a long time and with which one is conspicuous - go for it. But please no blind by, which must be tried out.
Laralina
for me it is a winter fairy tale scent
For me, la Belle is the perfect blend of vanilla and fruit. For me it is clearly a winter scent. (The vanilla reminds me of the sauce that you eat with steamed dumplings.)
On my skin it lasts all day and on my jacket I could still smell it even two weeks later. You have to be careful not to spray too much, otherwise it could slay you.
Quite apart from that, the bottle is also a real eye-catcher.
LovelyScents
La Belle..what are you beautiful :)
I do not like pears. And to smell so was therefore also never at the top of my wish list - Until one day a dear colleague after lunch break with a perfume sample came back to the office.

"You have to try this one - it suits you. You like sweet fragrances".
Somewhat skeptically I sniff the sample..and it was love at first smell.

Even if La Belle as a classic designer fragrance would probably have to fall more into the category 'mainstream', it is still unique.

Whenever I wear it I feel comfortable, sexy, confident. The perfect balance of the sweet pear, the vanilla and the wicked touch (is it leather? Is it the roast aromas?) is an absolute masterpiece.

Who is looking for a light summer fragrance will of course not find a new great love in La Belle. However, who appreciates heavy fragrances with the "certain something" should dare here but in any case once the Riechtest. La Belle stands out, is sensual and you definitely attract the attention of fellow men on itself.

On my skin, the scent keeps loose a whole day through and also the silage is fantastic. However, you should be aware of dosage here!

All in all, La Belle has really become one of my favorite fragrances and will always have a permanent place in my heart and especially in my perfume collection :)
The pear..
You have to love them! Which I don't really, but I kind of do in perfumes. Have often wondered how to capture the smell of a cookie or cake.... Still don't know the answer to that, but it worked. First, the pear starts giving off its delicious sweetness and you smell from the beginning (without even knowing it) that there must be a pear in there. For me, it stays there the whole time, but after a few minutes, a delicious biscuit/cake base comes in and turns it into a wonderful gourmand. I'm thrilled! :)
The sweet, wicked temptation
Jean-Paul is of course well known, especially in the 90s he was the epitome of temptation, seduction, sensuality and wickedness. The female super torso was everywhere. When I think of Gaultier, Madonna at her best undoubtedly comes to mind. Wild, sexy, rebellious. I already really liked "Classique" at the time, but "la belle" - once smelled - captivated me. Gaultier's image was restaged: more lovely, rounder, sweeter, just "plus belle". The woman in a fragrance cloud of La Belle may also be a little rounder and sweeter and in between treat herself to a pear pie with vanilla cream. Sweet yet incredibly sexy, ensnared with leather and toasty aromas no less wicked either. Jean-Paul, t'es un génie!!!!!
Beauty and the Beast
For me, it is inexplicable that so many people dub this fragrance as a one-size-fits-all.
The pear in combination with the vetiver and vanilla ensures that the fragrance smells more than unique on my skin. I recognize here also no connection to LVEB or otherwise.
Ironically, I actually associate this fragrance with the Disney classic of the same name, as the scent has the elegance of the beautiful Belle and the sillage of a beast. I am quite sure that I would not want to miss this olfactory masterpiece from now on and not only because it was a gift from my better half
Smoky vanilla pear compote
I saw you on the shelf with your bouquet of flowers on your neck and your raspberry colored juice and by then I was blown away...you beamed at me and I had to test you immediately..

The sprayer is very nice rich and 2 spritzes were then but also enough for the whole day. With every movement a fragrance cloud rose and I was then more and more in love with you.

At the beginning, a very fruity smoky sweet pear comes to the fore, which I liked very much. Surprised I was already something, because I do not like pears otherwise so..but here it fit perfectly pure.
As it progressed, the vanilla then came through very strongly and that stayed until the end with a smoky spicy note. Very beautifully made fragrance. I have the fragrance then immediately ordered in 100ml and regret it on no account.

You can always wear it but also on special occasions it is simply beautiful and you are also often addressed to him as well as one smells.I also always find very important.
He has now become a favorite and I never want to miss him again.

Love at first sight
Quickly become one of my favorite scents. For me, this fragrance is at the beginning like a pear-vanilla-caramel cake then develops this fragrance, in my opinion, even more beautiful, somehow sweet, smoky, powdery, creamy, vanilla with a floral undertone.
Benji93
La belle from the point of view of a "le male"
Sorry for the bad pun, but somehow I felt like it. After I have been immersed for some time in the world of perfumes and my girlfriend with it quite on the nerves, she now came - much to my delight - to me and asked me if I would not even look for women's perfumes. No sooner said than done, several samples were ordered for her after some research. La belle was extensively tested by her and especially by me and found to be good. Based on my review, you can see that "good" is actually an understatement. Especially considering that we are in the designer sector and it is a mainstream fragrance, in my opinion. Mainstream sounds now rather negative, but is actually meant positively, because the perfume is also somehow aimed at and that is the perfumers well succeeded.

The fragrance:
At first spraying overwhelms me a fruity sweetness, but already after 2 - 3 minutes something sorted, very intense, but for me still not too sweet comes along. I can not really smell out the pear at least directly at the beginning, much more reminds me something of strawberry? Well, anyway, I like the fruity-sweet very well and also the further course, in which the vanilla then comes more and more, I find very attractive. The fragrance has a good balance and doesn't slip too far into the gourmand for me, even if it has corresponding notes. All in all, a very nice feminine, fruity-sweet, warm fragrance.

I don't feel the fragrance is childish/youthful, but I think it suits young/young-at-heart women more - maybe up to 35.Anyway, I wouldn't buy it for my grandmother.... H/S are both good, not over the top but still solid. On me he lifts funnily enough a good hour longer, than on my girlfriend.

For me, a clear buy recommendation, especially considering the purchase price. PS: The bottle can definitely also be seen

VlaryaVlarya 1 year ago
Tested it a lot, still on the fence. Sometimes it is not as sweet as I remembered it: it can get masculine and cold (vetiver note?)
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Only a triad for a sweet-gourmand result, not so original but very pleasant .Good sillage and projection and very precipus bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Zora
by Zora
by CandyScent
by CandyScent
L'homme a inventé le feu.                                 La femme sait comment jouer avec.
by FrauLohse
by Hermessenz
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal! by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier