La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier

La Belle is a new perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesGreen pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 07.07.2020.

Tatlı, Lezzetli ve Zevk Verici
Bu parfümde beni en çok etkileyen tatlı armut kokusu ve fındık. Fındık diyorum çünkü onun lezzeti de burnuma geliyor. Sanırım bu parfümün içeriğinde açıklanmayan bir fındık notası var. Seksi ve tatlı bir koku. Sevgilimin üzerinde koklamak gibi güzel bir hobiye de sahibim. Bir erkek olarak bu koku beni etkiliyor. Vanilya notasının ise bu kokuyu daha yumuşattığını düşünüyorum. Harika bir harmoniye sahip bir koku bu. Kokladıkça yine arzulayabilirsiniz. Gökkuşağının en güzel renkleri bu kokuya hakimdir ve eminim ki gökkuşağını yakından da keşfedeceğim

Koku :10/10
Sillage: 9/10
Şişe: 10/10
Nellka
Like the flacon very feminine - and very present
A nice scent, which is very sweet. I, like some others, consider the pear to be synthetic. The vanilla note, on the other hand, is very warm and pleasant, which makes the fragrance for me more for autumn and winter.
The Sillage is very strong, which is why I would rather recommend the fragrance for the evening. For work I like it a bit fresher/ cooler and more inconspicuous. But it's also a matter of type.

The only problem I have with this fragrance; two sprayers on the décolleté are already too much for me. Then I don't perceive anything else and in narrow rooms (e.g. in the car) the smell gives me a headache. But maybe it's also me - I wanted to have a sweet smell, I got it with La Belle, but it was too much for me. Too sweet, too present.

Then I passed it on to my cousin, who has many sweet and heavy scents. She loves him and was very pleased.
It is therefore in good hands with those who like to wear fragrances of this kind. Unfortunately, it was nothing for me - although I find it beautiful.
MariReniRena
For me, he tops everything.
what I've smelled so far. It's sweet a la vie est belle or black opium. Fresh with proper Sillage like Alien. And these three are my absolute favorite scents. La belle combines all three perfectly. So I perceive. It's the perfect perfume for me. The green pear and vanilla are immediately noticeable, bergamot I can't really recognize. The fragrance doesn't have a great development either, it actually stays the same from beginning to end, which I don't find bad and prefer. So you know where you stand right away ;)

The Sillage is really enormous, you have to be careful not to spray the scent, otherwise it can be too much. A maximum of 3 sprayers must be sufficient. So you have a wonderfully fruity vanilla scent around you all day long.

I love it and I hope it will stay for a long time.

Hazelnut and sweet pear
This perfume is masterpiece. Congrats Quentin Bisch really. I like his perfumes. I smell tasty pear, and a lot of HAZELNUT cream. In here Vanilla is helper note. You dont smell directly vanilla its with pear. Im not always a gourmand lover(I dont like Lancome La vie est belle or THİERRY mugler Angel). But perfume needs at least 1 try At Sephora shops. Very good staying on my clothes. 4-5 days, exactly. Dont overspray it maximum 2-3 spray. Delicious, peary, hazelnuttish, gourmand.
Amoment
Nothing new but better than the others
I was really excited to test this fragrance because I love sweetness and strong fragrances. When I happened to get a sample of it I was really happy haha. I sprayed him and he was right there without me smelling my arm. One smells the pear and the vanilla (not artificial) but beautifully harmonious and present. Christmas market feeling also comes up. If you like la vie est belle,gold Couture or pure xs and olympea you will like it here too. Personally, I find only that la belle is the best fragrance in this category right now. The durability is unbeatable with me, in the morning sprayed on I smell him in the evening still strongly.
GirlofNow
Let's see what happens to us...!
I have to admit I was sooo excited about this fragrance! Since I have read here on Parfumo only good to this fragrance I was extremely curious:))) It is one of the most beautiful vanilla scents... Was it...?
I then also went to the perfumery, already when entering the perfumery I saw the bottle*-* I have to get rid of something! I am LOVED in the bottle itself!:)))) Above all, I think the red liquid is beautiful! That has something erotic and feminine as I think;))) The tester was almost as good as empty... Which was supposed to mean something good, wasn't it? Anyway, I took the tester and generously gave two sprayers on my wrist and went shopping quickly:)

The scent:
Already when spraying on was the pear note strongly present on my skin. I have to admit that I didn't really like the pear note... Since it was a watery and artificial pear note:((( But I did not give up so quickly!... The pear note was strong because the whole fragrance was present, which also partly disturbed me! Although no longer so watery but extremely sweet is the fragrance become over time.
The vanilla is present very present! Unfortunately it was again not THE vanilla that I hoped for... Not a bad one, but in my opinion not convincing! The fragrance reminded me more and more during the course of the fragrance, very strong Scandal à Paris also from JPG only that La Belle is more intense and sweeter. Back to vanilla! The vanilla was also there unfortunately, on my skin discreetly artificial... I was hoping for more from all the positive reviews! Now many will say you love intense + strong vanilla scents...Yes I do! But only if it also has a beautiful and interesting fragrance! The fragrance itself did not meet my expectations! La Belle also reminds me a little (sorry if I say so!) of Red Bull! What also irritated me a little bit admitted...

Alsoooo my closing words!:) The scent itself is not bad! It's just not quite my scent! But if someone would give me this fragrance, I would also take it up with a warm and open heart in my collection;D Alone because of the bottle:)))) H+S is okey... 5-6 hours I was able to smell it and it was only close to my skin... But something I have to get rid of I find La Belle more pleasant and portable than Classique!
Birnille, a Gorumand dance
Dancing.

Dancing was a very passionate hobby of mine some time ago, until I had torn my cruciate ligament and minuscule. Well, over and done with, now it's only possible cautiously.
I danced various dances from Latin America, including Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Bachata.

Where we are at Bachata.
Bachata is in my eyes the most sensual dance among the Latin American dances, it is very body-hugging and could nevertheless or just because of that, be super electrifying, yes already very, very sensual :D. Similar to the tango, which is generally attributed with similar characteristics, for me personally it is nevertheless Bachata. "Aventura with Obsesion" a song from the genre should know at least 70% of the readers here, so that you can more or less imagine what I write down here. Whatever.

-------
Recently I went shopping with my mom and then landed at the beginning of our tour in a drugstore with an integrated (big) perfumery department. I have looked for "novelties" and fragrances that I wanted to sniff again. After I had dealt with Mr. Rabanne, I noticed in the corner of my eye the incredibly pretty female body bottle with green packaging and purple/bordeaux red liquid. I actually knew the bottle from here, but it is much more impressive to see it in real, especially the "flower chain" around the neck and décolleté is beautiful and lies fabulously in the hand.
I led the bottle to my nose and could only guess what a fragrance it was, I pumped two sprayers onto my still unsprayed wrist, the other was already busy with two Rabannes.
While Olympea Intense became very, very close to my body and Olympea Legend evaporated quickly, a toootal hammer fragrance came up to me again and again!
It took me a long time to check that it was me and that it was Jean Paul Gaultier's La Belle what smells so damn DELICIOUS :D.
Excuse my freaking out, but it's the smell! Hehe. I must have still smelled it after 4-5 hours. When I arrived home I was lucky - it's fate! hihi- to have a sample of the JPG in my mailbox. For the next day I decided to test him extensively.
-------

"La Belle" reminds me of the beautiful and sensual dance Bachata. The fruity pear is guided by the vanilla spice while dancing. Soft, sweet and yet with presence both dance intimately and have found each other.
What do you want me to say? Despite the few fragrances, this fragrance is incredibly great and has depth in my eyes.

The bergamot opens this scent and disappears super fast again, I can sometimes only imagine it in the scent process but actually it is only there for the first 5 minutes. Comparable to the excitement of dancing with a new dance partner, which quickly subsides, however, because both main components are coherent. The suffering between the two: the dance.

The pear and vanilla dominate the fragrance, I particularly like the very present pear note. According to the description it should be a green pear - which I associate with unsweet - but I do not find at all! It is an incredibly sweet and juicy pear. On the other hand I have the picture of a noble restaurant in which only the most exquisite ingredients are served. The dessert of sweet pear compote with vanilla sauce that is a little spicy.
The vanilla comes out very unsweet with me, it is already sweet, but the delicious spice makes sure that the pear does not make the smell too sweet and both can dance harmoniously with each other :) . Every now and then this spice reminds me of very discreetly dosed patchouli.

BOYS&GIRLS the fragrance is predestined for the licks. Test him! I think I would never have really tested him, because I'm not really a Gaultier "fan", but the overall presentation convinced me completely, he has to move in with me!
Clarabella
Dessert - delicious or the icing on the cake!
Yes, a gourmand scent but he also has that bit of audacity, sophistication and yes he is sexy.
It starts fruity - fresh, but also sweet - spicy, oh he has 'what and what some fragrances do not have.
Bought in midsummer, applied in the evening - a dream!
Now in late summer super fitting.
Reminds me of all about Eve by Joop 20 years ago. Only there it was the cinnamon apple, here it is the vanilla pear.
Compliments, but you smell delicious, hmm, who smells so good here, about Boah ! Hammer the smell or just Hmmm, are you that or Oahh beautiful!
What does woman want more...?!
One of many
Yesterday by a completely stupid coincidence came to an attempt of La Belle. I didn't have this impressive red woman on my screen at all.

Actually I'm not at all into the Gaultiere (sorry for the name, the lady in the perfumery used it yesterday, because so many customers call it, just German, as one speaks *g*), the basis is nothing for me
But the...? This is completely different and only very subliminal, almost non-existent, one smells the JPG base. It starts sweet and fruity, really squeaky, very short time later follows a vehement biscuit dough smell, but not really tasty (for me, although I like biscuit dough!), but hot sugar. I had already finished inside with the admittedly nice looking lady. But this slightly bitter sugar biscuit dough note, which seems rather strange to me, disappears very quickly and then
the fragrance is very cuddly, round and sweet. Gourmandig.

He reminds me a lot of Poison Girl by Dior.

The Sillage invites you to spray, not very durable and fast very close, but a beautiful fragrance.
But it also reminds me of several fragrances in this direction at the moment, hence the title. The individual perfumers felt only 1-2 nuances changed with the quite similar fragrances.

The bottle is an eye-catcher. Maybe he will move in with me sometime, when I feel like Poison Girl again. Similar to "The Only One" by D&G.
Anika
The winter gaultier for the woman of the current fragrance creations
The day before yesterday was a warm, sunny day I spent in town. The best friend and I strolled with some bags into the perfumery of my confidence. I was explicitly looking for novelties and discovered an attention-seeking young man dressed in fig leaf. ;)
I've liked him olfactory before.

So I turned into the ladies department full of expectation to get to know the feminine counterpart. As an absolute Gaultier-Addict my heart was beating faster when I sprayed the futuristic looking bottle trustingly directly onto my left forearm.
Surprise: it has no resemblance to Classique (rose, orange blossom) or Classique Essence de Parfum (very similar bottle)!
La Belle starts warm, Christmassy sweet with a synthetic pear note. It could also be pear and apple. I'm not sure if there's a spicy note (I lean out of the window: delicate carnation, cardamom, etc.) in it, because it reminds me of winter time - or if pear Hélène is simply a typical dessert, which is served at our party. It follows sugar (?) if that makes sense for other readers. Typical Gaultier, sugary sweet and full-bodied. After a while vanilla and for me indefinable flowers are still present. The pear still smells. My companion feels the pear more like an almond. In summary, it becomes heavy floral with dominant caramelized pear (sugar shock). Perhaps it would have worked for me if it had been launched at the end of November.

Well, what do I think of the "beautiful one"? Perfume is an offshoot of its time. It reminds me in general strongly of "La vie est belle" by Lancome and the remaining (too) sugary, flowery scents of the last two years.
He develops little, is honest from the beginning in his ingredients.
About durability and Sillage I can say nothing, because I was in a hurry to see my shower again after the city stroll! ;) but who knows the past sweethearts, knows that Gaultier does not let himself be ragged there and gives proper gas.

The bottle is (still) pretty, but the flower chain around the neck looks a bit kitschy. I'm afraid that's not my case. The color of the perfume is exciting and reminds me of Joop Homme, whom I really like.
But it doesn't help anything. You're not my cup of tea!
Meanwhile I wait with much love for the next Gaultierduft and hope it is something for my nose again.

VlaryaVlarya 71 days ago
Tested it a lot, still on the fence. Sometimes it is not as sweet as I remembered it: it can get masculine and cold (vetiver note?)
Jazzy76Jazzy76 11 months ago
Only a triad for a sweet-gourmand result, not so original but very pleasant .Good sillage and projection and very precipus bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Eden90
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Aviator by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier