EmberRose
23.07.2022 - 09:39 AM

Le Beau

I remember falling in love with Le Beau when I smelt it on a test strip way back in 2019 I was looking for a birthday present for myself at the time, and then I finally got round trying it on my skin after getting a sample of it it worked out really well with my skin chemistry. I later told myself I'd buy a bottle of this and I finally have.

One thing I enjoy about JPG fragrances specifically this one is the tongue and cheek leaf on the crown jewels shall we say. And well since I do art for a profession I enjoy that little touch on the bottle though most people might find it tacky but I don't anyway. So I always found Le Beau lead more unisex despite being marketed to men and having finally been able to rock this fragrance I get a nice amount of sillage at arms length and it lasts for hours on me because I remember spraying the back of my hand yesterday with this and it was still there the next day.

Latest Reviews

EmberRoseEmberRose 17 hours ago
L'Homme - Prada

L'Homme Prada L'Homme
So, I had a small sample of this fragrance sitting around since 2019 it wasn't until July that I finally tested it on my skin and fell in love. Anecdotes aside, Prada L'Homme has that fresh soapy out of the shower kind of smell and it's heavenly...

EmberRoseEmberRose 5 days ago
Scandal pour Homme - Jean Paul Gaultier

Scandal pour Homme Scandal pour Homme
To me Scandal pour Homme is like being wrapped up in blanket of sweetness and it's very comforting in that aspect. And since I recently got my hands on Le Beau I have been going on a small JPG masculine fragrance gander, and I got my nose on this...