Translated Show originalShow translation
'Cause I will be your honey bee
"Show me round your fruit cakes / 'Cause I will be your honey bee"
- Yeah, you're a honeybee, you "scandal". A honey bee, lured by gardenia and blood orange. At a picnic on a hot day at the lake, flowers all around - and I unpack the orange soda. Wonderful, that hisses when opening and tingles so beautifully!
"Open up your fruit cakes / Where the fruit is as sweet as can be"
- Sweet, yes, you're sweet, incredibly sweet. You are not much other than sweet, not particularly flowery or fruity, not woody, not tangy - "scandal", you simply smell of honey. After freshly spun honey, just filled into the glass and ready to be smeared on a piece of bread and butter. Ready to be eaten.
"All you do is call me / I'll be anything you need"
- All I have to do is take you out of the closet, spray you on, and you're there. You don't need time to work, a splash on the skin or the clothes and there you stay. Surround me with your scent, you honeybee. Less is more here, because your Sillage is really strong. Your scent is straight, towards the end you buzz off towards the flowering summer meadow - but always looking for nectar.
"This is the new stuff / I go dancing in"
- Well, you're not the latest shit, maybe you're not a scandal - sweet fragrances are trendy at the moment and really nothing new. But unique, yes, you are. I do not know of any such honey scent that is so unflowery and so powerful. I'm in a good mood - who wants to dance...?
"I'm your sledgehammer / Let there be no doubt about it"
- No other fragrance in my collection, no other fragrance (not vanilla, not tonka bean, not whipped cream,...) is such a hammer as "Scandal". Well-dosed it may be wearable in the office, but I think it's more for leisure time or in the evening to go away. Although he's not really "chic" either - rather lively.
"It's what we're doing, doing / All day and night"
- At first I thought I couldn't keep him on my skin - but somehow he has something. You just have to test it and see if the skin chemistry is right. I don't eat honey, but I kind of like smelling it. "Scandal" is simply something completely different, a gourmand direction that is far away from Praline and Co. The durability is really great - sprayed in the morning, the bee accompanies me through the night.
"This amusement never ends"