Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

Ultra Mâle is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.
Scent goes well with Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Black lavender, Mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesCumin, Cinnamon, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesBlack vanilla, Amber, Woods

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.04.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Jarrod Scott.

Nils2502
The sailor in his dark robe
This further development of the classic Le Male really has it in itself, you get directly an extreme charge of sweet shot in the face.
The scent is added pear and vanilla which are quite recognizable compared to Le Male For me, the fragrance is one of the best fragrances when it comes to a descriptive man (figuratively speaking), this is represented perfectly by the bottle
The way the bottle looks like, this fragrance smells like it too!

A clear recommendation

The playful lad
This perfume is just made for party's. It's sweet, fruity and a compliment getter. Every young man who loves to club and goes to houseparty's needs this fragrance.

As I said, the scent is sweet and fruity. It opens up realy sweet, almost feminine. It stays sweet until the end, but more on the metrosexual side. In my opinion isn't it too sweet, I do like the strong sweetness, because it's fruity-sweet instead of synthetic-sweet.

I wear this mostly in the club or when I attend party's (matchday included). I think that this scent fits better to younger guys rather than mature man. Occasionly have I worn it in the office when I wanted to impress the ladies at work ;-). It works best on colder days, but I think that it also suits a softer spring day.

A must have for the younger lads out here, it's definetly worth the blindbuy, just get it

Ultra Monster Energy...
.... on recommendation of the here known ferremy J-grance I ordered this fragrance .
Couldn't smell him in the turquoise temple unfortunately because they only had other jpg scents in stock. Completely naive, I ordered this fragrance without having tried it before and was endlessly disappointed ????
I received my jpg 2 days after order in the usual turquoise box and opened a for me appealing canned food-like package (unfortunately with a can opener......)
The flacon is well designed and looks in my eyes masculine aquatic.
I tried to tell myself that this too intense sweet artificial note would disappear immediately, but it just didn't happen. I kept it from wearing the scent the other evening but now I was sure it was not for me I had gained some insights after that evening
1. jpg Ultra Male is nothing for my age as it is too sweet and playful for me .... in my opinion it smells monster energy mango loco and is therefore not suitable for me as a winter scent
2. i noticed in the evening that I have such a similar smelling scent even at home in my fragrance cabinet After a short search, I caught what I think is a cloned culprit
Play Boy VIP who was given to me years ago and in the closet after a short sniffing since then dusts Feel free to say something about whether you feel the same way
Fortunately I was able to give the bottle of perfume to a friend who is still in his early twenties
The was bright on enthusiastic about this perfume and also found my Playboy vip compare not to 100% accurate

My perception of Ultra Male

Top note: Ultra sweet
Heart note: Ultra aromatic synthetic
Base note: Ultra sticky artificially fruity like a too sweet pear limo with carbonic acid

Since this is my first comment please don't take me apart so wildly and give me constructive criticism
I am curious if you can understand my opinion or even share it
Lg from Berlin
P.s.
I continue to bet on my favorite winter horse ???? Pegasus from PdM

Hello here I am!
This is what you probably want to achieve with Ultra Male. To stand out at all costs !
And you can do that with this scent.

Whether it is positive or negative, it remains to be seen.
I guess it depends on how you dispense the scent.

To the fragrance:

He opens with pear, which is actually very special. I don't know that many fragrances that smell like pears. Therefore he has here in any case a unique selling proposition, which distinguishes him from the broad masses.

In the heart note I actually perceive the cumin and cinnamon very strongly.

Later the vanilla becomes very present.

The durability is bombastic. Perhaps one of the best shelf lives in this price segment.
However, one must ask oneself the question whether one should really wear it as a man ? The scent seems very feminine. I wouldn't classify it as a pure men's perfume. It's a unisex scent!

I also think that he has little to do with LeMale. I can see zero similarities here.
I find LeMale better and more masculine.

You can wear it at parties or in winter.
I don't really see him at work. He's screaming too loud for that!
Maybe with two sprays at the most. But this is the maximum.

Conclusion: Very sweet unisex scent, which probably does not suit everyone and which should be used with care.
Otherwise it can be very annoying for the surrounding area, as it has an extreme sillage for hours.

If you want to stand out, you should definitely test this fragrance :)

absolute sensation
this scent is definitely too weak for me here, so I had to write a review right away. Ultra Male has much more power than the normal Le Male and also puts a lot of EDP in my pocket, on my clothes it lasts several days and also on my skin from morning to evening without having to spray. Mixing the famous Le Male DNA with pear is something I like extraordinarily well, thank you for this masterpiece. Of course you have to like sweet scents, otherwise it will be rather difficult with him, but here there are even sweeter variants like the Wanted by night.

VKING
Le Male with pear with black vanilla
If you are looking for a sweet, long-lasting club/winter scent, Ultra Male is the perfect choice. The perfect perfume for the colder season for almost everything (club, date, autumn/winter) Hurrah for JPG...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party king
What can I say about ultra male that hasn't already been said? This is definetly a monster projector and the longevity is outstanding. This is a very youthful bright scent that women really do adore. Something about the pear cinnamon and vanilla really take this one in a sweet candy gourmand territory. Love it!!

Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle
The perfume is good.
The prelude is provided with a warm, sweet cinnamon, which reminds of Givenchy Pi, but without the sneezing chord and much deeper and more endearing.
The lavender of the original Le Male then appears without displacing the sweet cinnamon opening.
Then vanilla appears, sharing the stage with lavender and cinnamon.
This is a nice gourmand who gets along well in the cold.
Enthusiastic thumbs up.

DoNI92
The sailor made of cotton candy
The Ultra Male a sugar-sweet young guy who seeks the attention of the crowd. He is a very moody type, with whom one should handle very carefully, because otherwise he gets out of control and affects other people. He's still U20, but he wants to stay that way. His big brother Le male unfortunately can't tame him anymore, because he is young and needs attention. The feeding with pear must is also strongly noticeable with the Ultra Male.
In a nutshell: A solid fragrance that will turn people around when the dose is too high. Here is the motto: Less is more then everyone has something of it :)

The way home
It was a stroll through a perfumery near me. I was once again looking for something new to spray on, because since about a year has also me the perfume fever packed.

I honestly didn't really know what it was gonna be. While browsing through the individual perfume shelves I was not at all sure which type of fragrance it should be this time.

When I had tested my way through some perfumes, it was clear to me that it could also be something fruity-sweet.

I was already tired of the well-known fragrance DNA a la Sauvage and it should not go in the direction of a Dior Homme. Suddenly I was standing in front of Ultra Male. The bottle looked familiar to me from its predecessor, which is poorly known as a bestseller. I sprayed him on a test strip and thought to myself, my goodness... how sweet that is, please. So I put it right back on the shelf. No, I thought I'd spray a little something on your wrist. No sooner said than done. Disillusioned, I made my way through the hustle and bustle of the department store towards the underground car park. I sat down in my car and drove off. The scent was always present on my arm. At every traffic light, every curve, every... always. And with astonishment I noticed: he smells better and better! What came out of the bottle in the beginning as much too sweet, now became much more pleasant. Arriving home I smelled this engaging vanilla and light woods, which were always surrounded by a light pear note. Something cinnamon was always buzzing along. I couldn't believe that the fragrance, which seemed so overwhelmingly sweet in the store, had now turned into an absolute favourite for me. To be exact, it was the fragrance I was looking for in the perfumery the whole time. In addition, there was this unbelievable durability and a silage, which is not at all room-filling, but nevertheless always present.

So the next day I stood in front of the shelf in the shop again, but this time with a decisive difference. I was now finally clear which perfume it should be.

Jean Paul Gaultier - Ultra Male

Arman038 16 days ago
Sweet and fruity. An adictive scent with great performance. A compliment getter. It's a must have fragrance
Amazon1975 49 days ago
Garbage....no longevity at all. Smells ok for the hour it lasts. Reformulation has ruined it....it's a watered down disaster
Spiff 168 days ago
This is one of those perfumes that put a smile on my face. Being sweet and powerful, versatility is low but it's great at what it does.
JoaoMartins 15 months ago
Too sweet. Can't wear it anymore. Nauseating
KLewis 20 months ago
Clubbing king! Very sweet start and spicy drydown.
Carlitos01 20 months ago
Very enjoyable opening with pear note dominating, development with cinnamon note dominating, and dry down with vanilla note dominating.
Hermesh 5 years ago
The original changed almost beyond recognition ... The "Le Male" DNA is buried under layers of "ultra" synthetic ambery sweetness.

by Shivsri13
by Emko47
by Prophetfive
by Prophetfive

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier