La Belle Le Parfum 2021

La Belle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier
Top 58 in Women's Perfume
La Belle Le Parfum is a new perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanillaVanilla
JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 20.10.2021.

La Belle vs. Le Parfum
This is my 1st review :-)

First I had the normal La Belle and have long considered whether I really need Le Parfum. Who already has La Belle, Le Parfum will certainly love, but both are definitely similar.

The 'original' is loud and sweet and woody/oriental due to the vetiver in the drydown. Like the loud little rebellious sister.

Le Parfum on the other hand is deeper, the pear comes out almost like a dark cherry and the tonka bean makes it less sweet but softer.

Unless you're an absolute perfume junkie you certainly don't need both, but I'm very glad you do.
La Belle can always be worn(except maybe in the height of summer...and of course if you're into sweet scents!!!),
La Belle Le Parfum is more what for the autumn (but she is still not an oppressive/heavy fragrance)

So what is my favorite? If I had to choose I would prefer La Belle Le Parfum, the perfect La Belle is for me, however, the mix of both...I liiiove her to layern♡

I hope I could make someone's decision easier ;-)
Connie
A nice designer fragrance unfortunately with minus points what H+S concerns....
I own for a long time only niche fragrances, because I was always so disappointed about H+S in most designer fragrances and also because I somehow always found that most designer fragrances have smelled too pleasing and linear or let's say unspectacular..

This time I wanted to give a designer fragrance a chance after I would have received the as a sample with another order and found the fragrance quite nice. Finally not this usual mainstream notes but what different... When I saw that Quentin Bisch was the perfumer I thought that the fragrance could be something... Since the scent is quite strong in itself I thought for the price I can't do too much wrong. I admit that I tested the fragrance only briefly and not intensively over several days, as I always test a niche fragrance... After all, the fragrance cost only a fraction of the price of what I normally spend on a fragrance, so the was bought..

The fragrance is fruity spicy and smells super pleasant and slightly oriental ... A nose flatterer ... The starts with a ripe juicy pear with a hint of vanilla.... The jasmine I smell honestly not at all... As a base, the musk provides a nice oriental spice... The scent stays fruity/sweet/spicy for 1-2 hours before the becomes totally skin tight on my skin unfortunately. I have to keep my nose really close to my skin to even notice the scent. Oh 1-2 hours.. Really a pity... The longer I wear the scent of the more ordinary / mainstream acts on me... The starts super interesting but after a short time, the scent is just very Gefäll..

A big disappointment is H+S... Durability is relatively weak and sillage is only about an hour perceptible... Am glad that I "only" bought the 50Ml. The fragrance will live only once with me. The will not be a regular with me..
Sensual dark seduction
What can I say, actually I had no intention of adding a new perfume to my collection. The original La Belle has been there for a long time and therefore I wanted to bypass the new edition. But I couldn't. As soon as I entered the perfume section, I had to test it. The scent of vanilla, toasted tonka bean and a hint of pear came straight and indelibly to my nose through the mask. It had to go, and the way home I just couldn't get the scent out of my nose and head. At home it was tested directly on the skin. WOW, there is no other way I can describe what came to me, on skin suddenly unfolded a true dream of fragrance. Directly before me rose images of a chic dress, pumps, fireplace and pure sensuality. La Belle le Parfum enveloped me like warm velvet. The vanilla and tonka bean dominate the whole thing, but the fruity pear adds a fruity cheeky touch. Just a brilliant blend. For me, there's something smoky and sweetly forbidden about it. Maybe it's just me though. For me, it will definitely join the ranks of my top 3. Along with Narciso Rodriguez Rouge and Kenzo Amour. Top. Highly recommended!
More powdery, more seductive than the Og. La belle
The scent is very similar to La Belle edp. For me, the only difference is that Le Parfum is more powdery and seductive. I imagined the tonka bean to be the same. This one gives Le Parfum a darkness, a depth. The pear can still be smelled but not as prominent as in La Belle. Do I think you have to have both? Not necessarily. I don't regret it though. La belle edp during the day, la Belle Le Parfum as a date scent. Sillage is a bit better than the edp, longevity exactly the same on my skin. A really wonderful flanker that Quentin Bisch has done very well!
4ajbukoshka
Anastasija in brocade dress takes no prisoners
"The mirror of amber
reflects my joy!
Someone sang at dawn
leaving home.
Will you in December
be with me again, my dearest?"
(from the soundtrack of Anastasija, track "Once upon a time in December", translated into German by none other than My Glory. Listen to it, it's beautiful: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2AyelsAQYzI)
- does this sound familiar? No! Then it's time!
Meet her, Anastasija, on her way to becoming the next Russian Tsarina!
Though my name is not Anastasija, nevertheless, dressed in a black brocade gown (at this point I thank MsMontale for it) with dark red trim and gold jewelry, I feel like a princess on her way to fame, fortune and immortality.
I put my legs up on the table and am handed the pears, the most expensive and noble the realm has ever seen, almost overripe, absolutely over-seasoned and over-sweetened, but so delicious I can't get enough of them.
More of this! I want more!
A tantrum of my own fills the room, almost as much as my beauty.
Over all, I fill the room with my opulence and today, today I show everyone the ropes. My temperament today is like the color and intensity of the tonka bean, imported especially for ME.
Find a suitable husband?
Pah! As if I couldn't stand on my own and claim the throne. All these soft-spoken personalities, they kneel down in awe and leave the room almost in a hurry.
(Yes, that could happen if you overdo it with "La Belle," in fact, it very likely will.)
THIS is my personal dream of a December.
Lock me up in my palace and feed me the noblest of foods to escape my irascibility and temper and let me be the happiest ruler in the world.
I stay there all day and eat until the next morning. Wonderful!

Vanilla + Tonka bean = Love for ever
Meanwhile at Jean Paul Gaultier headquarters:
-Lets make a new fragrance
-But we dont have much time to think
-just put inside what you have in front of you
-I have Vanilla, Tonka bean and I am eating a pear
-These will do... and...
"BOOM"....Magic happened!

I guess this is how this fragrance was created judging from its simplicity.

It is a very simple yet an adorable, DEEP sweet, warm cuddly, seductive scent, a typical beauuuuutiful womens fragrance. We knew vanilla and tonka bean do miracles together so this is one of them. The duration and the performance of the perfume are great comparing to other designer fragrances. On me, it stayed for about 6 hours (warning: I overspray). On my clothes it stayed all day (without overspraying them)! It can be worn in any occasion because it is not intense, it doesnt turn heads! It is discreet, elegant and beautiful. Its a safe womens choice for any occasion and especially for dates. Also it is only for cold weather.

Personally, I feel that something is missing from this fragrance...Maybe an acidity or an incence, or something spicy, would make this fragrance more interesting. I dont know if I am used to more complex perfumes and this seems too simple for my nose. This fragrance misses something in order for me to say "wow". I have also layered it with Xerjoff Lira and for my surprise, Lira didnt cover la belle as I was expecting, since Lira is nuclear. It was a good layering and I think I ll try some more layering with this perfume.

To sum up
I keep 3 words for this fragrance: Simple, deep, elegant.

Thank you for your time!
Be safe and smell great!
DieFüchsin
Oh no, what have I done...
...again?
No Gaultier in a woman's body has appealed to me so far. Since the fragrance is described as fruity, I almost crossed it off my novelty test list.
Today the first time discovered on the shelf, sprayed on paper, already through the mask came to me a delicious sweet-intense scent. So this time not wait but directly on the skin. And oh my God, since then my nose is stuck on my wrist.
Vanilla is my love anyway, but how well do pear and tonka bean combine!? The pear absolutely manages to give it an unusual, sensual touch.
For the first time, I don't feel like I'm in a fruit salad, but instead roll my eyes theatrically in pleasure.
What have I done. Now I have to have it, even though I'm aware that it makes me stand out
Pear compote on Christmas Eve in the cathedral
After the first spraying I smell pear, which was oversweetened with all Christmas spices, but still - or just because of it - tastes really delicious. But unfortunately it is then replaced by incense, which is not specified at all in the fragrance notes, but is so strongly present with me that I definitely favor the normal La Belle here :-)
Incense I do like, I like to smell the typical scent in an old cathedral, but not at dinner and not as a perfume :-)
Anika
Royal pear compote with opium DNA
Mesdames, mes messieurs...
Gaultier has launched a new fragrance to my emotional uplift and current unusual euphoria during the ongoing Corona crisis. Since the perfumeries are closed, much to my chagrin, I felt compelled to strike online in order to enjoy a new fragrance experience.
So now, with the camping table at the edge of the bed, I sit cross-legged and dream of better (perfume-testing) days.

Cardigan rolled up and sprayed promisingly on my forearm.

Pffft... Freshly cut, somewhat unripe pear.
After a few moments, a strong sweetness comes through. The pear smells to me now, like a canned pear: soft in texture and sugared. Omnipresent is a heavy vanilla, which escorts the pear perfectly.
Generally speaking, La Belle Le Parfum shows itself very opulent, intense.
The sillage is strong.
After five minutes, the pear has become a fragrance bag from the flea market of my childhood. This brings back fond memories of Sundays I spent with the family among the unwanted treasures of strangers.
I'm a little disappointed that the pear fruitiness has turned into a dull nuttiness. The predecessor, La Belle, remains brighter and floral-fruity.
This offshoot evolves to be more grown up, but also more stale. I also definitely see a similarity to Yves Saint Laurent's Opium EdP: oriental, but not quite as spicy.
I lose the pear almost completely "from the nose" and perceive only the tonka bean, which is first unsightly dull, but after a good 20 minutes shows itself more velvety. That's the end of my journey through the notes. It remains velvety, nutty with a dull vanilla note.
The perfume accompanies me all day, has a good durability à la Jean Paul Gaultier.

If I compare La Belle with La Belle Le Parfum I can quite clearly emphasize that the La Belle remains fruity, green, sweeter and the New Le Parfum darker, but also velvety.
I'm actually not a person who assigns perfume to a certain age group, but here I have to conclude for me that I'm too young.
I felt the same way about Opium: I love it on other women. But I wear it myself, I feel not wicked, exotic, mature. But out of place, overrun by notes that don't tell my story. ;)

If I had to choose between the two Gaultiers, I'd choose the La Belle. But that, like everything in life, is a matter of personal preverence.
Thank you Gaultier for new olfactory experiences.
MossGreen
Flattened and re-inflated - by inner monologues
The title may sound a bit flat, but alas, that was exactly the image that manifested more and more in my mind's eye as I walked this scent on a cool early spring day. "Velvet jelly", "Noble brocade dress" "Warm perfection" were expressions that accompanied me, rudimentary snippets of memory of the comments I had previously read, I suspected.

I let the vibe work, "yeah, classy and dark velvety, wow...right, a dream!" but at some point I paused, the voice in my head growing louder and finally wanting to be heard. Alright.

What do you want, "BÄÄH Cheap Bapp!" ... Excuse me? "BÄÄÄÄH Cheap Bapp!!!" Yeah, I heard you, I'm just wondering what that's about? This is the classy version of our much loved pear vanilla cake, can't you tell? The squeaky start dimmed down! exactly what might be THE perfection! "BÄÄÄ....Billig Bapp..." We're not getting anywhere like this, you need to be clearer.
"What more is there to say? This smells like La Belle, once flattened, straightened and trimmed and turned up full blast. Loud, artificial, intrusive, linear, like penetrating pan velvet, once completely burned off, overrun by plastic sweetness and rammed right in your face!"
hui, it's good. Rapping doesn't make you more believable. let me think.
"There's nothing to think about! Listen to your common sense, stop trying to like him. Listen to your head! What does it do? Right! It hurts! And what does your stomach say? That's right, it's bad, because for two hours it's been getting exactly the same message in constant intensity from the nerve receptors: "Get out, that's not healthy!"
I'm already kind of queasy.... "You're sick to your stomach!!!" But the base is coming soon... "The scent is just base! there's nothing else happening!"

What can I say, unfortunately, she should be right. She is not well behaved but always honest. Where The Original skillfully scrapes just past the "too sweet-sticky-loud statement" and so narrowly that the scent simply fascinates and evolves beautifully from colorful to dimmed, from cake to cream, this Intense variant always remains the same. The first hour stands out possibly still by a slight licorice note from the rest of the course, which for me, however, rather irritating and somehow Christmassy.
Otherwise, the fragrance really goes to my head very much and he has for me so nothing noble, deep or warm. For me, he is just loud, intrusive and one-dimensional, and I have to say that, although I really wanted to love him.
Too bad.

The durability is to be located in the upper third, especially the clothes goes downright a symbiosis with him.
i smelled him still the next morning on the skin after a spray at noon.

MariaSMariaS 7 months ago
Simple, warm, sweet, cuddly vanilla! Typical female fragrance, not something extraordinary but it’s beautiful and seductive! So add to cart!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Testing this gem with a 30ml bottle bcoz it’s spring and this is definitely for colder weather!!
by MariaS
Vanilla + tonka bean = Love
by MariaS
*The heat is getting higher I feel that I'm on fire The world is my desire I feel that I'm on fire* - @The Roop
by FrauLohse
by Kovatcheva
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier