La Belle Le Parfum 2021

La Belle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier
Top 47 in Women's Perfume
La Belle Le Parfum is a new perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanillaVanilla JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean MuskMusk

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 27.05.2022.

Deep, dark and strong
This perfume is much more than what the notes are describing. It's impossible to believe its captivating scent comes from that simple pyramid. It's slightly smoky/incensy, resinous and balsamic sweet with a hint of floral, and a fruit compote with probably a pinch of cinnamon and other spices, maybe some clove. For more details, please watch my Youtube review linked here below.

The Wicked Lady
Like so many others, I had also considered whether I need the "le parfum" at all, if I have the normal version.
With the normal La belle I find the top note terrible. But once I have survived the I love the fragrance.
At the normal La belle bothers me the overripe (I think someone has called it here "box pear"), box pear the one with full force olfactory in the fr... hits!
Even if you can almost no difference erschnuppern if you compare the two versions side by side (once the normal on the left wrist and le parfum on the right), so this is to notice as soon as you use the perfume solo.
The le parfum is somehow better balanced. Here there is also a pear, but one that gives you no uppercut but yet comes much more discreetly therefore.
Everything seems overall a little softer and rounder. The top note is not as "bitchy" as in the normal La belle and the lady comes slightly wicked or should I say smoky therefore? No it's not really smoky a la fireplace. It's something baslsamy, smoky, subtle and delicate.
That then mixes with a nice, not overripe pear and a pleasant vanilla sweetness.
All very round and coherent. The durability and the sillage compared to the normal La belle I would describe as somewhat lower. Whereas the "Ur La belle" once sprayed on Easter yes also holds until Santa Claus comes.

The sillage is somewhat lower which is probably also due to the fact that you do not pull an overripe pear cloud with you around, which can go to people who do not like the fragrance also olfactory quite on the chestnuts :D

The bottle beautiful, although I still miss a lid Mr. Gaultier!

Conclusion: Both fragrances have their justification. The "Ur La belle" sugary sweet, pleasantly vanilla as a beautiful cuddle feel-good fragrance or during the day to dream and "le parfum" as Datenightduft, for the cocktail bar or other coronakonforme activities that are found in the evening in autumn or winter ;-)

I would not like to miss either of them. Just for people who find the "Ur La belle"'too penetrating, should sniff times at our wicked lady!
The Zen Stage "La Belle
I thought long and hard about which scent to write about in my 200th review.
Then the package arrived with Jean Paul Gaultier's La Belle Le Parfum.
From the first spray, I knew this was going to be my fragrance for this particular review.

Ommmmm.....

I slowly open my eyes. I seem to be lying down. Soft and smelling of fresh greenery is my underlay. In between I perceive a sweetish fragrance.
Around me everything is peaceful and almost silent.
From time to time, buzzing insects can be heard, the almost silent movement of blades of grass in the wind, or little animals rustling under fallen leaves looking for tidbits.
The sun shines piercingly on my body, warming it deep inside and making it feel and absorb the prevailing peace all around.
I am deeply relaxed.

But where am I anyway?

Slowly, I turn my head. I am lying in the middle of a meadow. My arms are stretched out in the grass and my fingertips are gently stroking the stalks. I can almost feel their life. My feet are bare and lightly tickled by them.
I look up and spot a proud pear tree, the sun's rays flashing through between its branches and leaves, coming to rest on the grass and me.
Some of the fruit has already fallen from the tree and is lying in the grass around the trunk and me. A ripe, juicy aroma emanates from them, mingling with the green of the stalks.
Satisfied, I close my eyes and enjoy the prevailing scents around me.
Time and space are forgotten, only the here and now exists.

But where is that?

Curious, I open my eyes again, but I find myself in a different scenery.
Although the scent of pears and the meadow is still omnipresent, but the image I now see is different.

I find myself in the middle of a huge orchid plantation. Not far from me stands a greenhouse, whose window sashes are wide open and a wonderful sweet vanilla scent wafts over to me.
I can make out a figure working with harvested plants, apparently processing their fruit pods so that over time they develop their characteristic aroma. In any case, there seem to be various processes going on, since the floating scents are not always quite the same.
Since apart from the aromas no sounds penetrate to me, it is easy for me to give myself again to the pleasure and forget everything around me.
I sink down on the warm earth in one of the countless created, narrow paths next to the orchid vines and into a twilight sleep.

Until I feel something on my face, calling me from my half-slumber.
Before I even fully open my eyes, I notice the grass, pear scent, and vanilla aroma from before again, this time mixed into a warm breeze. Yet it seems to be snowing here?
On closer inspection, however, it is not snowflakes but brilliant white jasmine blossoms that float down on me and land on my face, my body and in the grass.
An incredibly beguiling fragrance emanates from them, which instantly combines with the pear and vanilla aroma to a unique, warm veil.
I have only been able to sniff something so delicious a few times.

This atmosphere in which I find myself, could hardly be more beautiful.
But there sink small golden bowls from the sky down and next to me in the grass.
In each of the little bowls are a few tonka beans, which make the prevailing veil of fragrance even more intense and radiant.

Once again, my mind latches on to complete peace and boundless contentment.
The white "jasmine snow" slowly blurs before my eyes and finally the dreamlike fragrance presses my inner snooze button.

Zen meditation thrives on the realization that you don't always have to understand everything, but that it can be enough to just observe.

Thus, I do not question my journey into these peaceful planes and the images I have seen either.

The important thing is to linger for a moment, forget everything around you and enjoy the moment with yourself and what is around you.
It does not matter whether the environment is real or fiction.
Feelings and thoughts that arise generate an inner harmony.

Jean Paul Gaultier's La Belle Le Parfum smells to me of this harmony.

It radiates for me a sensual security, a soft and cozy ambience, where the heart and soul can relax and rest in the everyday.

A fragrance that makes me decelerate and pause.

One that reveals to me in an almost mystical way what there is to hear or feel around me.

It is an audible and palpable peace.
On that note:
Ommmmm.....
La Belle vs. Le Parfum
This is my 1st review :-)

First I had the normal La Belle and have long considered whether I really need Le Parfum. Who already has La Belle, Le Parfum will certainly love, but both are definitely similar.

The 'original' is loud and sweet and woody/oriental due to the vetiver in the drydown. Like the loud little rebellious sister.

Le Parfum on the other hand is deeper, the pear comes out almost like a dark cherry and the tonka bean makes it less sweet but softer.

Unless you're an absolute perfume junkie you certainly don't need both, but I'm very glad you do.
La Belle can always be worn(except maybe in the height of summer...and of course if you're into sweet scents!!!),
La Belle Le Parfum is more what for the autumn (but she is still not an oppressive/heavy fragrance)

So what is my favorite? If I had to choose I would prefer La Belle Le Parfum, the perfect La Belle is for me, however, the mix of both...I liiiove her to layern♡

I hope I could make someone's decision easier ;-)
Connie
A nice designer fragrance unfortunately with minus points what H+S concerns....
I own for a long time only niche fragrances, because I was always so disappointed about H+S in most designer fragrances and also because I somehow always found that most designer fragrances have smelled too pleasing and linear or let's say unspectacular..

This time I wanted to give a designer fragrance a chance after I would have received the as a sample with another order and found the fragrance quite nice. Finally not this usual mainstream notes but what different... When I saw that Quentin Bisch was the perfumer I thought that the fragrance could be something... Since the scent is quite strong in itself I thought for the price I can't do too much wrong. I admit that I tested the fragrance only briefly and not intensively over several days, as I always test a niche fragrance... After all, the fragrance cost only a fraction of the price of what I normally spend on a fragrance, so the was bought..

The fragrance is fruity spicy and smells super pleasant and slightly oriental ... A nose flatterer ... The starts with a ripe juicy pear with a hint of vanilla.... The jasmine I smell honestly not at all... As a base, the musk provides a nice oriental spice... The scent stays fruity/sweet/spicy for 1-2 hours before the becomes totally skin tight on my skin unfortunately. I have to keep my nose really close to my skin to even notice the scent. Oh 1-2 hours.. Really a pity... The longer I wear the scent of the more ordinary / mainstream acts on me... The starts super interesting but after a short time, the scent is just very Gefäll..

A big disappointment is H+S... Durability is relatively weak and sillage is only about an hour perceptible... Am glad that I "only" bought the 50Ml. The fragrance will live only once with me. The will not be a regular with me..
Sensual dark seduction
What can I say, actually I had no intention of adding a new perfume to my collection. The original La Belle has been there for a long time and therefore I wanted to bypass the new edition. But I couldn't. As soon as I entered the perfume section, I had to test it. The scent of vanilla, toasted tonka bean and a hint of pear came straight and indelibly to my nose through the mask. It had to go, and the way home I just couldn't get the scent out of my nose and head. At home it was tested directly on the skin. WOW, there is no other way I can describe what came to me, on skin suddenly unfolded a true dream of fragrance. Directly before me rose images of a chic dress, pumps, fireplace and pure sensuality. La Belle le Parfum enveloped me like warm velvet. The vanilla and tonka bean dominate the whole thing, but the fruity pear adds a fruity cheeky touch. Just a brilliant blend. For me, there's something smoky and sweetly forbidden about it. Maybe it's just me though. For me, it will definitely join the ranks of my top 3. Along with Narciso Rodriguez Rouge and Kenzo Amour. Top. Highly recommended!
More powdery, more seductive than the Og. La belle
The scent is very similar to La Belle edp. For me, the only difference is that Le Parfum is more powdery and seductive. I imagined the tonka bean to be the same. This one gives Le Parfum a darkness, a depth. The pear can still be smelled but not as prominent as in La Belle. Do I think you have to have both? Not necessarily. I don't regret it though. La belle edp during the day, la Belle Le Parfum as a date scent. Sillage is a bit better than the edp, longevity exactly the same on my skin. A really wonderful flanker that Quentin Bisch has done very well!

4ajbukoshka
Anastasija in brocade dress takes no prisoners
"The mirror of amber
reflects my joy!
Someone sang at dawn
leaving home.
Will you in December
be with me again, my dearest?"
(from the soundtrack of Anastasija, track "Once upon a time in December", translated into German by none other than My Glory. Listen to it, it's beautiful: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2AyelsAQYzI)
- does this sound familiar? No! Then it's time!
Meet her, Anastasija, on her way to becoming the next Russian Tsarina!
Though my name is not Anastasija, nevertheless, dressed in a black brocade gown (at this point I thank MsMontale for it) with dark red trim and gold jewelry, I feel like a princess on her way to fame, fortune and immortality.
I put my legs up on the table and am handed the pears, the most expensive and noble the realm has ever seen, almost overripe, absolutely over-seasoned and over-sweetened, but so delicious I can't get enough of them.
More of this! I want more!
A tantrum of my own fills the room, almost as much as my beauty.
Over all, I fill the room with my opulence and today, today I show everyone the ropes. My temperament today is like the color and intensity of the tonka bean, imported especially for ME.
Find a suitable husband?
Pah! As if I couldn't stand on my own and claim the throne. All these soft-spoken personalities, they kneel down in awe and leave the room almost in a hurry.
(Yes, that could happen if you overdo it with "La Belle," in fact, it very likely will.)
THIS is my personal dream of a December.
Lock me up in my palace and feed me the noblest of foods to escape my irascibility and temper and let me be the happiest ruler in the world.
I stay there all day and eat until the next morning. Wonderful!

Vanilla + Tonka bean = Love for ever
Meanwhile at Jean Paul Gaultier headquarters:
-Lets make a new fragrance
-But we dont have much time to think
-just put inside what you have in front of you
-I have Vanilla, Tonka bean and I am eating a pear
-These will do... and...
"BOOM"....Magic happened!

I guess this is how this fragrance was created judging from its simplicity.

It is a very simple yet an adorable, DEEP sweet, warm cuddly, seductive scent, a typical beauuuuutiful womens fragrance. We knew vanilla and tonka bean do miracles together so this is one of them. The performance of the perfume is great compared to other designer fragrances. On me, it stayed for about 6 hours (warning: I overspray). On my clothes it stayed all day (without overspraying them)! It can be worn in any occasion because it is not intense, it doesnt turn heads! It is discreet, elegant and beautiful. Its a safe womens choice for any occasion and especially for dates. Also it is only for cold weather.

Personally, I feel that something is missing from this fragrance...Maybe an acidity or an incence, or something spicy, would make this fragrance more interesting. I dont know if I am used to more complex perfumes and this seems too simple for my nose. This fragrance misses something in order for me to say "wow". I have also layered it with Xerjoff Lira and for my surprise, Lira didnt cover la belle as I was expecting, since Lira is nuclear. It was a good layering and I think I ll try some more layering with this perfume.

To sum up
I keep 3 words for this fragrance: Simple, deep, elegant.

Thank you for your time!
Be safe and smell great!
DieFüchsin
Oh no, what have I done...
...again?
No Gaultier in a woman's body has appealed to me so far. Since the fragrance is described as fruity, I almost crossed it off my novelty test list.
Today the first time discovered on the shelf, sprayed on paper, already through the mask came to me a delicious sweet-intense scent. So this time not wait but directly on the skin. And oh my God, since then my nose is stuck on my wrist.
Vanilla is my love anyway, but how well do pear and tonka bean combine!? The pear absolutely manages to give it an unusual, sensual touch.
For the first time, I don't feel like I'm in a fruit salad, but instead roll my eyes theatrically in pleasure.
What have I done. Now I have to have it, even though I'm aware that it makes me stand out

MariaSMariaS 1 year ago
Simple, warm, sweet, cuddly vanilla! Typical female fragrance, not something extraordinary but it’s beautiful and seductive! So add to cart!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
A girls boudoir!
by MariaS
Testing this gem with a 30ml bottle bcoz it’s spring and this is definitely for colder weather!!
Vanilla + tonka bean = Love
by MariaS
*The heat is getting higher I feel that I'm on fire The world is my desire I feel that I'm on fire* - @The Roop
by FrauLohse
by Leuchtturm
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular by Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² (2005) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Pin-Up by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal by Night by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier