Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum 2020

EmberRose
30.08.2022 - 06:14 AM

La Male Le Parfum

I remember testing on a test strip and on skin back in July and I fell in love with it also the people around me really liked it, so yeah I went ahead and got a 200ml bottle of this as an early birthday present.

To me Le Male Le Parfum is a comforting and calming scent, and the sillage isn't too loud unless you get up close or get hints of it in the air, yeah noticed this can choke people out but I am guilty of spraying this on my cloths too but I enjoy being wrapped up in a small bubble of comfort and calmness. And as far as lasting power goes it lasts around 12 hours on me, and a few extra hours if I spray my cloths with it. This is very much a unisex fragrance.

Latest Reviews

EmberRoseEmberRose 2 months ago
Musc Noir Rose is hands down my favourite fragrance from this house without a doubt, it was a love at first sniff for me, and it can be very addictive with a masterful blend of roses and musks it's just sublime. Having had sometime to live with this...
EmberRoseEmberRose 4 months ago
So, I had a small sample of this fragrance sitting around since 2019 it wasn't until July that I finally tested it on my skin and fell in love. Anecdotes aside, Prada L'Homme has that fresh soapy out of the shower kind of smell and it's heavenly...