Scandal pour Homme by Jean Paul Gaultier

Scandal pour Homme 2021

EmberRose
09.08.2022 - 09:51 AM

Scandal pour Homme

To me Scandal pour Homme is like being wrapped up in blanket of sweetness and it's very comforting in that aspect.

And since I recently got my hands on Le Beau I have been going on a small JPG masculine fragrance gander, and I got my nose on this one fairly recently and was immediately swept away (I'm a sucker for gourmonds) and once again it reacted well with my skin chemistry that aside. This radiates at arms length on me and a little more if I spray it on my cloths for good measure as it lasts around 8-12 hours on me which is great.

Also noticed today, I may have gotten a small compliment from a guy while wearing this I think he was only saying he liked my jacket because he could smell this on me, just confirms that men like women who wear men's fragrances and it smells good on them which is all the confirmation you need.

Latest Reviews

EmberRoseEmberRose 1 month ago
Le Mâle Le Parfum - Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum La Male Le Parfum
I remember testing on a test strip and on skin back in July and I fell in love with it also the people around me really liked it, so yeah I went ahead and got a 200ml bottle of this as an early birthday present. To me Le Male Le Parfum is a comforting...

EmberRoseEmberRose 2 months ago
L'Homme - Prada

L'Homme Prada L'Homme
So, I had a small sample of this fragrance sitting around since 2019 it wasn't until July that I finally tested it on my skin and fell in love. Anecdotes aside, Prada L'Homme has that fresh soapy out of the shower kind of smell and it's heavenly...