So Scandal! by Jean Paul Gaultier

So Scandal! is a new perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Puig.

Orange blossom, Jasmine sambac, Tuberose, Raspberry, Milk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 02.08.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Russian model Irina Shayk.

Bubblegum deluxe
"Scandal" is a scent I've been confronted with for years. My mother often wears it and it's something special: Sugar-sweet honey, every bee gets jealous.
Now a sample of the new flanker "SO SCANDAL!" fell into my hands... and afterwards also under my nose. The expectation was clear: It will be sweet and heavy, like the predecessor. I should not be disappointed.

As soon as the first whiff of the fragrance entered my nose, an association immediately came to mind. Raspberry gum. Fruity, somewhat synthetic and sweet. The typical chewing gum note that should be familiar to everyone. After about 15-20 minutes, the fragrance becomes a little warmer, a little more mature - the essence of the predecessor "Scandal" becomes more obvious. Only without all the honey- In "So Scandal" it is the raspberry chewing gum note that plays the leading role.
This way the scent stays on my skin. The durability is perfectly ok - even on the skin I use it for 6/7 hours. The sillage is also good, although "Scandal" even seems a bit more room filling. "So Scandal!" seems a little softer to me, the sweetness is less pungent. Nevertheless, the scent is only something for people who also like scents like "Scandal", "La Vie est Belle" or "Sì". It fits seamlessly into the "Sugar Bomb Fraction".

i find it quite pleasant, it reminds me of "Poison Girl" from Dior. Fruity, sweet, warm, playful and also a bit perky. Girlish with whistle. A good choice for all the other cats
Scandal Noodle
When the new school year began, a tall, attractive girl appeared in our classroom as a "sitter".

She wore her brown hair down to her waist and looked around the classroom with her big eyes.
And - oops - she sat down next to me.

I was flattered, because she radiated such self assurance.

She was clever, but not industrious - and when the teachers came to her snotty, she would snot back.

I was also under her personal protection and she threw herself in front of me, like the mother lion in front of her cub when a teacher came to me.

She liked to attract attention - and had a charming but provocative manner.

Besides, she was never at a loss for an answer - which annoyed the teachers - but also impressed them.

I emulated her - and soon we were both unpopular with the educators.

But she taught me to stand by myself - regardless of the authorities who wanted to make me an " x for a u ".

So Scandal would have suited her, because she was neither afraid of conflict nor did she avoid confrontation.

Because this fragrance also makes a statement - and remains likeable.
He has a mind of his own - like his wearer.

My Anne became a teacher, by the way.

by Sonnenwind
by Sonnenwind

Popular Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle by Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier² Eau d'Amour by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Eau Fraîche Popeye Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Parfum) by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile (Eau de Toilette) by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraîche Betty Boop Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier