Les Lions d'Arthes pour Homme by Jeanne Arthes

Tso
28.09.2020 - 12:13 PM
Helpful Review

Discontinued, good enough cheap alternative for Dior Homme

I find this one quite similiar to Dior Homme. Obviously, being a 10€ fragrance it is more synthetic. But in 9/10 cases people I've blind tested haven't noticed a difference. If it wasnt discontinued, I would recommend it.

If you know Dior Homme (2005); you know this one too. It can be called a clone. Overall longevity and projection are decent, considering the price. I am getting around 6 hours of longevity and average projection close to 2 hours.

The bottle design is better than usually on cheapies, with textured lions head, decently thick glass and ok atomizer. The plastic neck into what the cap clicks in seems to be poor quality and comes off with the cap often.

So, yes, good enough cheap alternative for DH. When I heard it's discontinued I hoarded extra bottles for about 10€ per 100ml. I got a lifetime supply now :)

Latest Reviews

TsoTso 4 months ago
Pour Monsieur / Man's Cologne (Eau de Toilette) - Pierre Cardin

Pour Monsieur / Man's Cologne (Eau de Toilette) Classical sandalwood fragrance
I have just recently bought a bottle of Pierre Cardin's Pour Monsieur. I love classical fragrances, and as a scent this one is 100% that: a sandalwood heavy, classical barbershop. I have never smelled any vintage bottles of Pour Monsieur,...

TsoTso 2 years ago
Yacht Man - Red - Myrurgia

Yacht Man - Red "Ok for the price"
"Ok for the price". I paid €3,60 for 100ml. Just tossed it in the cart to see how it really is, because it was on sale for such ridiculous price. Never wanted or really considered buying this before. The scent itself isn't bad, it is actually...