Love Generation Rock 2010

Love Generation Rock by Jeanne Arthes
Love Generation Rock is a perfume by Jeanne Arthes for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Groupe Arthes.

Top Notes Top NotesWhite thyme, Mandarin orange, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchid, Ylang-ylang, Lily
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vanilla, Brazilian rosewood, Oak absolute

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 02.05.2020.

Germanblonde
This sweetness is a killer
Another frag that is just too sweet on me. At least on me it is so bad, I feel like gagging. I have an almost full 3.3oz bottle available for swap.

Jul
2017

Karinoula
Well done oriental, good for summer!!!!!
Lovely vanilla perfume, sweet, a little spicy with the orchid note quite intense which gives the perfume a high class character. Surely reminds a lot of Ange ou Demon, even so I like and I am glad to add this to my collection. The bottle is rather simple with the tattoo glove design which is just ok. Overall I am really glad to discover Jeanne Arthes perfumes, which are economic and long lasting. I would wear it during summer where my other orientals seem a bit heavy.

Lily and Orchid Fight to be Queen
Oh my. Yes it's true, Lily and Orchid got in a big fight about who would outshine who. So neither won, they are both just strong and overpowering b*tches. I have never smelled anything so off-putting and vile in my life. I literally ran back to where I purchased this from and got my money back. I'm surprised Jeanne Arthes is a french perfume house. So far out of her many offerings, the two I've tried have left me kind of speechless.

by Nicolsche
by Hermessenz
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Jeanne Arthes

Sultane Noir Velours by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk by Jeanne Arthes Perpetual Pearl (2013) by Jeanne Arthes Sultane L'eau Fatale by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk Ylang Vanille by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Vanille Tropicale by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Vanille & Sa Pomme d'Amour by Jeanne Arthes Private Room by Jeanne Arthes Arôme by Arthes by Jeanne Arthes Arthes Essential - Patchouli Sumatra by Jeanne Arthes La Voile Rouge by Jeanne Arthes Jeanne by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Sweet Lollipop by Jeanne Arthes Love Never Dies - Black Jewel by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Musc Ambré by Jeanne Arthes Les Lions d'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio (2010) (Eau de Parfum) by Jeanne Arthes Sultane Parfum Fatal by Jeanne Arthes Sultane 1001 Nights by Jeanne Arthes Cobra by Jeanne Arthes