Love Never Dies Gold 2010

Love Never Dies Gold by Jeanne Arthes
Love Never Dies Gold is a perfume by Jeanne Arthes for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Groupe Arthes.

Top Notes Top NotesTruffleTruffle Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchidOrchid Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Brazilian gardeniaBrazilian gardenia
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris FrankincenseFrankincense Dark chocolateDark chocolate

Submitted by Tivellon, last update on 15.10.2020.

Oriental surpise!
A M A Z I N G perfume and so cheap. For ten euro 60 ml eau de parfum, you can pass wearing an expensive perfume which costs more than 50 euro. Its a lovely oriental, sweet, aromatic and slightly spicy. I could categorize in the same group of Euphoria, light Black Orchid, or even Jimmy Choo due to the earthy vibe. It is long lasting and the bottle a real gem. What is more to ask from a perfume ??? I shall consider trying more Jeanne Arthes perfumes, I am sure I shall discover other hidden treasures.

Madkat
A nice, warm, earthy floral
This has slightly chpyre opening to me, probably because of the grapefruit.. I usally avoid chypre and grapefruit but this one I actually like and will enjoy occasionally wearing, probably not enough to finish my bottle thou. I think it could easily be unisex.

It is a warm, slight sweet, earthy (almost dark) floral on me. The florals are well blended with none standing out individually. I love the incense in the background. The grapefruit fades after the first half hour as the scent becomes more warm and sweet without ever becoming a "sweet" perfume to me.
I dont get the chocolate or berry though.

Sillage starts huge then goes to arms length, to 6" many hours later. This lasted over 6 hrs which was great on me. Stronger throw & better length than the other Jeanne Arthes I have.

The bottle is beautiful to me, I usually avoid ones that do not stand on their own but this comes with its own stand, I also dislike dangles that get in the way of my using but again this one isnt too bad with the single pearl.

Another Nice Gourmand
This perfume is unusual in that I can only make out the base notes and a vague floral mood without smelling the individual floral notes. I find it odd that I can't make out most of the notes, but take that for what you will; I like it overall though.

As for why I like this, the chocolate note draws me to it, and the floral notes are also nice.

I'd like this even more if the frankincense note weren't as strong. It's not overpowering, but it's definitely there. If you find frankincense offensive, you'll likely not enjoy this.

This isn't as sweet as the other Jeanne Arthes fragrances I've smelled, so if you find their perfumes too sweet, you might want to give this a try.

The longevity is very good, and the sillage is average for this.

This is an unusual fragrance, and it might polarise its audience, but I think it's lovely. It's definitely not run-of-the-mill.

by Dresscode
by Dresscode
by AmySourbutts
by AmySourbutts

Popular by Jeanne Arthes

Sultane Noir Velours by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk by Jeanne Arthes Sultane L'eau Fatale by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk Ylang Vanille by Jeanne Arthes Tea Time à Paris - Macaron Amande by Jeanne Arthes La Voile Rouge by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Vanille & Sa Pomme d'Amour by Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Vanille Tropicale by Jeanne Arthes Romantic Blossom by Jeanne Arthes Private Room by Jeanne Arthes Arôme by Arthes by Jeanne Arthes Perpetual Pearl (2013) by Jeanne Arthes Colonial Club Legend by Jeanne Arthes Sultane Parfum Fatal by Jeanne Arthes Cobra by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Musc Ambré by Jeanne Arthes Arthes Essential - Patchouli Sumatra by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Sweet Lollipop by Jeanne Arthes Jeanne by Jeanne Arthes