Sultane 1001 Nights (2008)

Sultane 1001 Nights by Jeanne Arthes

Sultane 1001 Nights is a perfume by Jeanne Arthes for women and was released in 2008. The scent is spicy-floral. It was last marketed by Groupe Arthes.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Lychee, Mandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple blossom, Freesia, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose, Star jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Brazilian rosewood, Peach, Cedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 02.02.2019.

A tomboy with glitter
It is almost mind boggling how our noses, body chemistries and our perceptions work. I guess it is a good thing that we perceive fragrances differently, otherwise we would all flock to the same fragrances, and how boring would that be!?

So I gave Sultane a lot of tries, but we just can't become friends. It is way too spicy for me. Not a single, lovely feminine note arises here for me. Such a pretty bottle, such lovely glitter, but that's where the femininity stops for me. On me it could not even pass as a unisex juice, it is really a tomboy fragrance. I tried to pass it on to my boyfriend, and he admits it is quite masculine, but he isn't thrilled to wear glitter. So now I gifted it to my dear colleague, who exclaimed with glee: "Oh, nice and spicy." I am glad she loves it and gets her use out of it.

1001 magic nights for sure
Totally underated perfume. If you like light orientals especially to wear at summertime and in the morning this perfume is for you. Even if the notes describe as a heavy one, then you will be happily surprised with the freshness and light touch of this oriental. The longevity is good and the bottle is really a surprise, with little glitter inside when you shake it reminds of a magic crystal ball. The price for such a quality perfume is a joke, but it must never stop you to get it. I own 2 more Arthes perfume and I am super happy. These perfumes deserve a second glance.

by Lovis
by Lovis
by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Jeanne Arthes

Sultane Noir Velours by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk by Jeanne Arthes Sultane L'eau Fatale by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk Ylang Vanille by Jeanne Arthes La Voile Rouge by Jeanne Arthes Perpetual Pearl (2013) by Jeanne Arthes Private Room by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Vanille Tropicale by Jeanne Arthes Arôme by Arthes by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Vanille & Sa Pomme d'Amour by Jeanne Arthes Arthes Essential - Patchouli Sumatra by Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock by Jeanne Arthes Jeanne by Jeanne Arthes Love Never Dies - Black Jewel by Jeanne Arthes Les Lions d'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Musc Ambré by Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio (2010) (Eau de Parfum) by Jeanne Arthes Sultane Parfum Fatal by Jeanne Arthes Cobra by Jeanne Arthes L'Eau de Rose by Jeanne Arthes