Sultane L'eau Fatale 2015

Sultane L'eau Fatale by Jeanne Arthes
Sultane L'eau Fatale is a popular perfume by Jeanne Arthes for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Cumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMysore sandalwood, Cedarwood, Benzoin

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.08.2020.

My old recorder
When I was in primary school, I was allowed to choose a musical instrument that I wanted to learn.
I decided to play the simple recorder and for many years I went to music school twice a week with enthusiasm.
Every time I entered my teacher's room, a sweet woody scent blew towards me and when I started playing and inhaled deeply through my nose, this scent anchored itself in my olfactory cells.

At the beginning I perceive the cedar, which dominates the whole course, even if weakened. With time it develops into a sweet creaminess that is simply cuddly and beautiful.
The scent "Sultane L'eau Fatale" reminds me so much of my music school days, because it smells as sweet and woody as my recorder memory.

by Spektrum
by Spektrum
by Lulu169
by Lulu169

Popular Jeanne Arthes

Sultane Noir Velours by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk by Jeanne Arthes Perpetual Pearl (2013) by Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk Ylang Vanille by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Vanille Tropicale by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Vanille & Sa Pomme d'Amour by Jeanne Arthes Private Room by Jeanne Arthes Arôme by Arthes by Jeanne Arthes Arthes Essential - Patchouli Sumatra by Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock by Jeanne Arthes La Voile Rouge by Jeanne Arthes Jeanne by Jeanne Arthes Boum - Sweet Lollipop by Jeanne Arthes Love Never Dies - Black Jewel by Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs - Musc Ambré by Jeanne Arthes Les Lions d'Arthes by Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio (2010) (Eau de Parfum) by Jeanne Arthes Sultane Parfum Fatal by Jeanne Arthes Sultane 1001 Nights by Jeanne Arthes Cobra by Jeanne Arthes