Acqua by Jeanne en Provence

Acqua is a popular perfume by Jeanne en Provence for men and was released in 2015. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Groupe Arthes.

Remi Barbier

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Aquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesPine, Cypress, Clary sage, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Sandalwood, White musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.01.2019

6.0 8.0 9.0 4.0/10

Ajlen
I'm afraid not. I'm afraid not.
Sorry, guys, if I have to blow up this party. I am only very reluctantly the Spieverderber, but this smell does not go for me at all.

Fished by the good ratings, I simply ordered this blindly. I don't eat much. Does that smell like Kenzo pour Homme? Maybe, honestly, I'm not in the nose anymore. In fact, it seems very familiar - so the comparison may be justified. Anyway, it smells a lot like the '90s. Flashbacks and snap breathing included. And it's me, who likes to mourn his old sweetheart, who can't cope with this retro bomb? That's the way it really is.

The main reason for this is probably that the actual main reason for the purchase is not fulfilled in my eyes. I often read "fresh" in the other statements and comments. Oh, dear. There's nothing fresh here for my nose. Lead-heavy, this scent is on my skin instead. Admittedly, this helps immensely in terms of durability and sillage, but I really miss every form of freshness and lightness. With regard to the summer, the most likely associations come up to the last so unbearably hot days, on which the air quasi stands and every movement hurts too much. I find the fragrance impression warm and stuffy. Even the cypress, which actually guarantees a cooling effect, cannot counteract the masses of shallow aquatics and lavender. In short for me this is simply unpleasant, almost unbearable.

If you liked him, you'd have a lot of it. Because at least with me it holds itself as stubbornly as a professional component adhesive. At the price called, that's remarkable. If you like retro Kenzo, it might be worth a try. But otherwise? Neither fresh nor contemporary. I'm afraid not. I'm afraid not.

WiseOwl 15 months ago
A fresher, budget version of Kenzo pour Homme. If you're a fan of the Kenzo or like marine aquatics in general then this is recommended.+3
6.0