Iris & Néroli

Iris & Néroli by Jeanne en Provence
7.8 / 10 105 Ratings
Iris & Néroli is a popular perfume by Jeanne en Provence for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Groupe Arthes. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange BergamotBergamot NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart Notes Orris butterOrris butter Orange blossomOrange blossom Powdery notesPowdery notes
Base Notes Base Notes VetiverVetiver SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk
Submitted by EdithLyri, last update on 01.01.2023.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Nice but not enough
I bought it and it stayed on my collection for a short period of time because when it dried it smelled very similar, being almost identical to Sutilmente... Iris by Javier Larrainzar. It is fresher and more citrusy at the start, and when it dries the neroli almost disappears completely, leaving the iris as the protagonist. On my skin it lasted about 4~5 hours, so I preferred to stay only with the other perfume that I mentioned whose drying seemed more beautiful, intense and long-lasting.

Vintage touch!
I dropped this pocket-friendly perfume in my basket to reach the "free shipping". A really inexpensive goodie that I'd like to try due to the super reviews I had heard and read!
I can describe it as a vintage perfume just like its vintage designed bottle. It is citric at first and then it becomes powdery.
It reminds me of morning walks in picturesque roads through orange blossoms!
My first thought was that it would fit a mature lady better (totally forgetting that I'm already in my mid-thirties). So, I tried to layer it with musky and vanilla toned body creams and I liked the result. But as the time passes, I really like it as it is!
Orangy, powdery, sweet!

It lasts enough to even smell it on my clothes the next day!
Top Review 12
Performance: Love child....
... or little sister of Infusion d'Iris (2007) Eau de Parfum and Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca .... but from the beginning:

Have me a restflakon bought over the Souk, because I - actually - no new Irisduft let alone a Neroliduft need. From the former I have meanwhile already some and always fall back on my beloved Infusion d'Iris, from the latter I have the beautiful Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca, which refreshes me on hot summer days. With Neroli connects me rather a love at third sight, as it sometimes becomes bitter on my skin and seems a bit scratchy, but not with the Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca.

But now to Iris & Néroli :

The fragrance starts with a fresh but unbitter Neroli, very slightly soapy (but what I like) and then goes quite quickly into a clean, powdery, unsweet Iris, which reminds me strongly of Infusion d'Iris (2007) Eau de Parfum.
In the further course or drydown, the neroli takes itself more and more back and beckons only a little from afar, so to speak from the back ranks of the fragrance theater.
Instead, the iris now enters the stage and has thrown for it mighty in shell and - not only the little nose - dusted with slightly sweetish, but still pleasant orange powder.
She dances thereby on the sandalwood parquet, until she sinks down exhausted on the musky cloud.

The durability is also neat, but must test that tomorrow again more extensively.

The bottle is surprisingly heavy and made to a high standard (apart from the cap perhaps), but pretty with the fluted glass.

Overall, the fragrance really does not have to stand behind its "big sisters" - it is finely tuned, very pleasant and in the price actually unbeatable
Helpful Review 8
Baby cream meets orange blossom water
Indecisive.
Thanks to a dear Profuma I was able to get a bottling.

The fragrance definitely smells nice and much more expensive than it is.I could imagine it being a crowd pleaser already. It exudes something positive.

Iris I hardly smell. i think it only mitigates that the fragrance is not a monotheme. Reminds me namely phasenweise at Montheme Neroli!

Somehow I stand with Neroli probably yet on war foot, as well as with mimosa.

Alas.
On the one hand, the Neroli is delightful - smells really like the Fleurs D'Orange flower water for baking what I brought me from the South of France.
But exactly this rather dull sweetness elates me not so, as I expect from a spring and summer perfume - because only to these seasons I find fits this fragrance of jeanne en Provence.
I wanted to test actually still the Tubereuse & Neroli of J e P, or, buy blindly-but I think I leave... will be rather heavier than here this, although he is described as fresh-floral- the Iris & Neroli as powdery floral...
Jasmine Secret interests me then rather..

On Kleenex after 24 after over 24 hours, the Iris& Neroli now smells more citrusy than it did before on my skin.
I think, however, despite the superPreis and because it is already a beautiful fragrance, I will not buy a bottle, because it is not clear enough for me- I can hardly put it into words, how I feel the Neroli. Kind of too baby creamy-cuddly, maybe.

2 short views on the fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
Neroli entangled with orange blossom and topped with orris butter. Elegantly feminine with a vintage vibe. A value-for-money champion.
StolzmanStolzman 2 years ago
Really fresh and luxurious. Very natural. Little bit feminine, but I still wear it and enjoy it very much. Clean Prada vibes ;)

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Jeanne en Provence

Verveine Cédrat by Jeanne en Provence Néroli Intense by Jeanne en Provence Acqua by Jeanne en Provence Jasmin Secret by Jeanne en Provence Bois d'Olivier & Cade by Jeanne en Provence Lavande & Vétiver by Jeanne en Provence Le Temps des Secrets - Amande & Fleur de Murier by Jeanne en Provence Tubéreuse & Néroli by Jeanne en Provence Un Matin dans la Roseraie - Rose & Angélique by Jeanne en Provence Bouquet d'Agrumes - Fleur de Mandarine & Cédrat by Jeanne en Provence Flânerie dans le Verger - Pomme & Poire by Jeanne en Provence À L'Ombre des Amandiers by Jeanne en Provence Pivoine Féérie by Jeanne en Provence