Néroli Intense

Néroli Intense by Jeanne en Provence
Néroli Intense is a popular perfume by Jeanne en Provence for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Groupe Arthes. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
RosemaryRosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom
JasmineJasmine
NeroliNeroli
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by EdithLyri, last update on 24.11.2021.

Neroli darling
This platform has a soft spot for fragrances in the 'affordable' section. Néroli Intense is one of those darlings. Since a 100ml bottle costs about as much as a 2ml sample of some brands, I couldn't resist to try. What the heck, right? If it doesn't work, I can still use it as a WC refresher spray.

Well, a WC refresher it certainly is not. Instead, Néroli Intense is a perfectly wearable fragrance. A casual spring-summer scent in the Mediterranean genre. It features a straightforward neroli. The neroli's scent is of mediocre yet acceptable quality and the overall composition is decent. The pleasant bitter facet is lost in the first few minutes, after which the scent transforms into a smooth ambery blossom.

I can't say I agree with the rave and questionably high ratings, but Néroli Intense offers an outstanding value for money. That much is sure.
Neroli bomb
Whoo-hoo. Néroli Intense has run me over quite a bit. I knew it had to be good, all Cheapiejäer have probably heard of Jeannen en Provence by now. As a die-hard freshy, white-flower, neroli, and wood lover, of course I had to try it.

First impression: pretty packaging and insanely great feel, almost linen-like paper with simple design and bright orange. Alone for the packaging would probably have risen in a well-known brand the price already. The bottle is heavy, pretty and quality workmanship, the lid closes with promising click.

The color, bright orange in the bottle promises exactly what you get: a citrusy, firischer Neroliwind, which at the same time clean, slightly tart woody and above all seems straightforward. Odor progression is virtually nonexistent, the scent stays with me almost exactly as it did out of the bottle for around eight hours. Neroli is clearly in the foreground, but without its sweet, almost musty notes, but very clear and fresh through the citrus notes and tart rosemary. Woods stay very much in the background until the neroli scent weakens a bit after several hours. Then the overall picture becomes a little woodier, more herbaceous and closer to the skin.

Sillage is not bad at all for a Freshy, however, you really have to want it. Néroli Intense is just that: intense neroli. For some certainly a headache candidate, but incredibly independent, straightforward and for the price completely unbeatable. I like to use it to layer with darker scents, woods, patch, so I get some sweetness and depth to it and a little development.

Bottom Line: Yes. Yes, Yes, Yes. If you love neroli scents and have a soft spot for smells that are predictable and exactly what they say they are: Néroli Intense is for you. Totally unisex, layerable, cheap, pretty, and blind-buyable.

Plea finished, over and out.

What an opening
Surprisingly good economic perfume. It is very natural, harmonious and what I like most is that it has a smooth and calm character, not sharp and penetrating like some other fresh neroli aromas.

Yes, in some points it resembles Neroli Portofino, but I think that in general the composition of Néroli Intense is different. It is calmer, soapy and relaxing. It is not citrusy, but it is a very white flower scent. People who are afraid of the white flower type, just ignore that fear. The woody notes appears at the end of drydown.

It does not smell cheap, it could easily be a very expensive niche perfume (for the price it is a very good fragrance). Spray engraving, quality bottle with a vintage touch. Perfect for a sunny morning. Longevity is good (silage not so much), especially for this type of perfume.

Jeanne en Provence really did a good job!

Neroli, Orange Blossom, And All That Jazz
There are many fragrances on the market belonging to the citrus family, including neroli, orange blossom, or both, but I have a doubt. Aren't they the same thing? It would seem not. Or rather, both essences are got from orange flowers, sweet or bitter, but depending on the extraction method, they take on slightly different fragrances and take a unique name. If you, like me, are curious to know the difference, keep reading, otherwise jump directly to the description of this gem.
Neroli oil is an essential oil produced from bitter orange blossoms (Citrus bigardia). Its scent is sweet, honeyed, and slightly metallic with green, dry, and spicy nuances. They also extracted orange blossom from the same flower, and they widely used both extracts in perfumery. We can describe orange blossom as a sweeter, warmer, and more floral scent than neroli. They extract neroli by steam distillation that gives dryness to the bouquet and the orange blossom through a process of enfleurage—today little used because of prohibitive costs—or solvent extraction. When you apply those essences, close your eyes for a second and transport yourself to a place like the Alhambra in Spain, where you walk among orange trees and get seduced by their sweet perfume that lingers in the warm wind. I remember the time I spent in Siviglia a few years ago; it was the middle of January, the temperature was mild, and the citrus trees were blossoming everywhere. What a pleasure strolling around and smelling such a relaxing redolence.

It rivals Tom Ford Neroli Portofino in its wording and execution. Néroli Intense starts with an explosion of bitter notes of refreshing lemon and mandarin. The citrus fruit's aroma is sincere, like squeezing the outermost part of the peel and letting the "odorous lymph" escape. It is fresh yet bitter, dry, but with a sweet, rich, and lasting background. The zestiness dominates the opening. Weird enough, I am not catching the green and aromatic vibes of the rosemary. It usually has a solid and intense scent, but here I am getting any on my skin, perhaps a bit on a paper strip. The initial stage gives me a sense of dewy refreshment.

Let the beast calms down, and a cheerful heart of neroli, orange blossom, and jasmine beat. Dry neroli emerges and blooms so beautifully alongside the white floral accord of orange. Néroli Intense releases a brilliant white layer of sparkling citrus and blinding neroli that is both full-bodied and clean. Sure, the citrus subsides more, but it never really goes away to become just a floral fragrance.

The final phase is anchored on a warm amber and woody signature that completes this olfactory walk leaving a decidedly masculine trail. I think that's what gives it such superior longevity. The nice amber note within adds a different aspect to this fragrance besides a clean citrus flower. It creates a warm heart and adds to the inviting soapy vibe, though it isn't powerful.

Jeanne en Provence Néroli Intense is a beautiful and very well-made scent, calm, soapy, relaxing, clean, SPA type, laundry, and a prominent floral-musky aspect. It reminds me of the typical creamy Naples pie, the Pastiera Napoletana, which includes orange blossom water, and smells like Néroli Intense. The fresh, pure, out-of-the-shower scent leaves my skin after 3 hours. Perfect for a sunny early morning. It's undoubtedly meant for the warmer summer and spring; I'm not too fond of citrus colognes in cold months. The fragrance projects well and has outstanding longevity compared to most summer fragrances.
Néroli Intense does not smell cheap and could easily be a costly niche scent. It is not a disruptive or innovative perfume. I can find many similarities with the cheap eau de cologne 4711, the average design Ferrari Bright Neroli, or the very expensive niche TF Neroli Portofino. Well, the others smell delicious. Néroli Intense smells divine. If you are a citrus lover and go nuts for citrus blossoms, try it, and you will not regret it.

I based the review on a 100ml bottle I have owned since April 2021.

-Elysium
Fittleworth
As sure as my name is ick Corianke!
Take a seat, Mr. Jeheimrat!
What's your condition? Is everyone at home...? Well, I'm glad! How do you like ...?
Thanks for asking! Mr. Jeheimrat knows that a little rascal like me never puts on his trousers What can they be? Like imma? Fassongk? Always shave ...? Aba jern, aba jleich ...
Coffee? Zucka? Cream?
Coming right up, sir ...

Well, there's a new one! And then Mr. Jeheimrat immediately took to the old coriander.. I think I'm really adorable.
Aba yes, aba yes, dit small problem can wa solve, because jeb ick you my word druff.
So if I have a really large amount of money, Mr. Jeheimrat is very peaceful.
How do you like ...?
Yeah, I can understand that. There are really only a few fragrances which are as good as Mr Jeheimrat would like them to be Let me summarize - it should be fresh and cool, it should be citric, but not too sweet.
I'm sorry...? I see, preferably jarnich-sweet, richtich Yeah, it can be a little vastehn... and keep the freshness of the beginning. So in the connotation of what we called them connoisseurs. So far, so green.. And yet shall we not be in want. So don't fall over int Holzije, oda int sweetness - keep it!

Yes, Mr Jeheimrat, you will agree with me completely unbelievably. If the brew is still durable, then with a discreet silla ash, because it would be a dream So, if Mr. Jeheimrat could please turn the neese here - because I want to get to the game with the chin bessa ...

Where was l...? Oh - durable and unobtrusive silla ash.
This is tricky with the citric scents. Citric is, after all, characterized by the fact that it is, so to speak, immaculately fleeing when you are away.
Yes, I agree with you, Mr Jeheimrat.

On the other hand, I have never had so many people, what is so important about it, that the whole world should smell of meta, because she has a real perfume. What do people like that think? That the whole world is so happy to see this grapefruit coming, who sniffs at an exploded jlühwein stand, who has set fire to ten tons of cotton candy, and who has left Jrad in the shade at thirty?

How do you like ...?
Yes, I agree with you likeda ma janz unumrum. It should be discreet, otherwise the scent is none, sondan Jestank But the other side is not nice when the water smells of water in no time.
I'm not talking about the so-called sillaahsche, as we called it, the conass tube. In fact, many a brewery flees before man can really enjoy it I am with me, Corianke, I am with you, I am with you, I have to give you a little help, but you have to have some support
Sehse, I am only a friend of all citrus, at least when it is fresh and not sweet. The Urjebräu is, as Mr. Jeheimrat knows, the famous Siehmunvirrzichällf.
That's right, and it's been missing for a short time. But it is not everyone's cup of tea, to wrap the whole day's rapture in a cloud of noble Jerüche Now there are some waters that imitate these Siehmunvirrzichällf, and which are supposed to last much longer. Mostly these liquids are quite expensive.

What do you mean? Yes, that's what I was thinking. This set of perfumes, which the car salesmen put together, in the blue bottle.. In order to attract this kind of stuff, you have to fire up either a medium-sized property or a gold coin collection. It would be nice if it was really better than Siehmunvirrzichällf. Do not eat. It lasts a bit longer, but the smell is not the same as an egg. I can still stay with Siehmunvirrzichällf
I've got something to say. that's right, Mr. Jeheimrat had the same feelings.
I will never be vastehn, as some people might say, that the jute of Siehmunvirrzichällf is only for Jerons who are almost buried in the call. Above all, I cannot forgive them, because they pour this water out of the blue bottle and down their necks with it.
This is unjefähr so, as if eena is like that, she doesn't like apricots, but apricots can futan three kilos each day, they would taste so good ...

How do you like?
Very right, Mr. Jeheimrat, in the Siehmunvirrzichällf is berjamotte, orangksche, lemon, lavender, rosemary and neroli. And the blue bottles contain berjamot, tangerine, orange blossom, amber, vanilla and neroli. This is a sweet mixture in both waters together. Only the difference in price does not justify it And so much longer is the brew from the blue bottles but not at all, I think
Now is the gentleman with the car names not the only one who has looked for a copy of the jute and all the messages. And what shall I sow for you, Mr. Jeheimrat - and there is water there, which really puts this stuff in the blue bottles in the shade. I shouldn't have praised you Momang, I'll take you off your kerchief first
How do you like?
Well, well, well, I can help you there. Dit Jebräu hamse janz called unpretentious with Neroli Intense. As simple as the name is the Flakong, which is heavy and lies in your hand In the water, as I was whispering, lemon and madarine were tipped in, and then neroli and orange blossom were snipped on them. It is already very good, because in the way it is citric, but not sweet. Very fresh!
As I was now being carried from unusually uniformed circles, I still have Jasmin rinjefriemelt and Amber. I think this is responsible for this for all this time.

What do you mean? Yes, the notes should be in it. But they are all weak, I think it's so that the citric is fixed somehow. In any case, there is no smell of wood in the water. It's citric, and it remains citric.
The so called coupler note remains ahalten until the citric end.

I'm just leaning far out of the window and the hair, it's just as fresh as the stuff from the blue bottle. It smells at least that same kill, lasts that same long and costs a lot less Very true, Mr. Jeheimrat. It's not difficult to choose ..
Aba-Jewis, yes! I wouldn't recommend you if I didn't have it in stock. Mr. Jeheimrat knows that old coriander
Wollnse ma ...?
Naaaa? Nochn splashes hinta dit ear ...?
Does it...?
I thought so. It's extraordianly proforma.

Un, wat saaren Herr Jeheimrat zu dieset edel Jebräu?
See, I've always thought so Yeah, that's really good! But let ick dit witness the blue bottle anytime, as true ick Korianke is called!
Aba jern happened, Mr. Jeheimrat.
You know the motto of the old corianche. All for the good customers!
Thank you very much, Mr Jeheimrat! I would like to be honored soon in my small salongk!
Un Jrüße an die Frau Jemahlte!

Good Neroli.
Surprisingly good, for the price it has, around € 12.
Do you like azahar?. This is a must test.

Skip the citrus part of NP, or at least, it shows less and goes straight to the neroli.

Very nice, well done and with a decent performance.

I have for sale "Neroli Portofino" and Frederic Malle's masterpiece "Cologne Indlebile". .
Are you sure nobody wants them?
Come on guys ....

RobbieXRobbieX 3 months ago
A very nice neroli example with average longevity.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Well-blended, smooth, with a relaxing vibe, the citruses with the white flowers create a soapy clean and calm scent perfect for hot weather.
MikaelMikael 4 months ago
If you like neroli you will like this. Perfect for hot summer days or evenings.
PedroCabralPedroCabral 8 months ago
For me, it's a real treasure and a hidden gem, because it delivers excellent quality at small price.
Similar to Neroli Portofino.
ElysiumElysium 8 months ago
Takes you to a place like the Alhambra in Spain, you walk among orange trees, their sweet perfume that lingers in the warm wind seduces you.
TsoTso 1 year ago
Unfortunately, I cannot enjoy this. It reminds me too much of artificial lemony smell of a toilet detergent. I think neroli is not for me :(
DarkbeatDarkbeat 2 years ago
Very good economic perfume, similar to Neroli Portofino, and with a similar performance, can you ask for more? ... at this price, NO
KoceffKoceff 2 years ago
Is this in the range of Fords neroli?

by Irini
by Martin660
by Abraham
by Abraham

Popular Jeanne en Provence

Verveine Cédrat by Jeanne en Provence Iris & Néroli by Jeanne en Provence Acqua by Jeanne en Provence Bois d'Olivier & Cade by Jeanne en Provence Tubéreuse & Néroli by Jeanne en Provence Lavande & Vétiver by Jeanne en Provence Le Temps des Secrets - Amande & Fleur de Murier by Jeanne en Provence Un Matin dans la Roseraie - Rose & Angélique by Jeanne en Provence Bouquet d'Agrumes - Fleur de Mandarine & Cédrat by Jeanne en Provence Flânerie dans le Verger - Pomme & Poire by Jeanne en Provence Jasmin Secret by Jeanne en Provence Pivoine Féérie by Jeanne en Provence