J (Eau de Parfum) by Jennifer Aniston

NikkRouse10
22.07.2014 - 05:08 PM
Helpful Review

Better Than the First

Tested this today at Kohls. I was super excited when I saw this sitting there and I went straight for it. A few spritzes on my wrist and.... back on the shelf it went. For now. I will end up buying a bottle eventually.
It's a very nice aquatic floral with a touch of saltiness sitting on a woody base. It's still clean smelling like Jennifer's first fragrance, but this one is easier to wear. It's more interesting as well. I got a strong "hairspray" vibe from the first and this one lacks that. Thank goodness.
I sprayed two sprays, one on each wrist about four hours ago and I can still smell it on my skin. It is pretty close to the skin, but it's still there!! Sillage in the beginning was moderate.
All in all I think Jennifer did well with this one. Pretty blue bottle too!

Latest Reviews

NikkRouse10NikkRouse10 8 years ago
Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) - Viktor & Rolf

Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) Bonbon Unwrapped
Wearing this makes me want to grab a bag of sugar and dump it down my throat while rolling around in caramel. This is a super duper sweet concoction of a fragrance. Whoooo! On my skin I get that distinctive Viktor&Rolf base with a blast of sweet...

NikkRouse10NikkRouse10 8 years ago
Forever and ever Dior - Dior

Forever and ever Dior Keeping it Short and Sweet
Perfect fragrance for a girly girl. Fresh, floral, beautiful. It's interesting to smell and has an innocent vibe to it. Won't offend anyone, but will draw people in. I absolutely ADORE this!