Blue Glow 2010

Blue Glow by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams
Blue Glow is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-floral. It was last marketed by Coty.

Givaudan

Top Notes Top NotesCurrant blossom, Mangosteen, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchid, Rose, Aquatic notes, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesFlorymoss®, Mahogany wood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.07.2020.

Blue Glow
I thought this was really nice. I smell citrus, aquatic notes and floral notes as well. Overall, I think it's a pleasant, non-offensive, light perfume. Nothing too earth shattering but would be quite pretty on the right person.

Sharp citrus and mild aquatic undertones
I don't find Blue Glow to be vastly different to any of Jennifer Lopez's other creations, however I find the scent rather refreshing.

The blue bottle is rather misleading in my opinion. I expected something oceanic - aquatic and salty. What I get is a tropical fruity floral with soapy undertones.

The citrusy orange in the opening is rather sharp yet surprisingly not unpleasant to my nose. It smells very much like orange juice, very tart and minus the sugary hit.

The florals aren't very distinct, just a mild flowery/soapy feel was all that I could sense. The watery notes, although present, won't fulfill an aquatic lover's desires.

I was actually amazed at Blue Glow's lasting strength, it has lasted well over 6 hours. I managed to experience the drydown which turns out to be very woodsy with a faint hint of orange lingering on the skin.

Not bad from the J.Lo range I must say, however nothing out of the ordinary.

by Saluka
by Saluka
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Thornyrose
by Thornyrose

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez