Live by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams
Live is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesCurrant, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.03.2021.

Colorful fun pineapple time
My oh my! What an underrated little gem this is! It’s a hit this time for me! The best blind purchase this year so far. This is a perfect Spring/summer scent that also comes in a very beautiful bottle, has pineapple in it and is so fun and uplifting even joyful all around! My initial impression here is like this song Love is all around. I am so glad I decided to buy it. It’s so inexpensive comparatively speaking. I so need it especially now in my life. It also brings some good memories for me, as generally I really like Jennifer Lopez and I knew a lot of Hispanic people, especially from Puerto Rico. It makes me think of a tropical climate, pineapple cocktail, salsa dancing and sunny walks on the beach. If that is not exciting, what is in a northern climate like the one I live in now. The bottle colors remind me of a rainbow fluorite stone, one of the most pretty natural stones out there. In terms of the notes, I definitely smell pineapple, peony and it is sweet, but not in a cloying way at all. I can’t say yet much about projection, longevity, etc. It does not seem to be weak or disappearing kind of fragrance. All in all, I need the positive life affirming message this perfume carries in my life right now.

The best fruity celebrity scent
This fragrance is definitely fruity, yet it's not what you might expect from a celebrity perfume. Live is surprisingly expensive smelling and not your typical teen scent. The notes are quite complex and fresh.

Initially, this fragrance is rather sweet and bright. However, I may add that this fragrance is in no way offensive or unpleasant. The pineapple note is not sour and 'in-you-face', instead it is softly blended with the citruses in the top notes. The violets actually add a rather spicy kick to the scent, which continues the somewhat exotic feel of this fragrance.

The drydown is rather musky yet warmed by the caramel note. The sweetness of this perfume never diminishes and the lasting power is amazing.

Live would make the perfect Summer fragrance because it is so lively, tropical and refreshing. The bottle is also very beautiful and colourful. I would recommend this fragrance if you wanted something that was candy-like, fun and youthful.

AnessaAnessa 4 years ago
No freshness, fruit nor fun--had high hopes but on me, a let down: Sour-sugary buttery melted chunks sticking to my wrist. Sorry M. Ropion.

by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Forever Glowing by Jennifer Lopez