Live Luxe 2006

Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams
Live Luxe is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2006. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Melon, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Honeysuckle, Lily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.12.2020.

Lisa1996
Good mood and pure joie de vivre
Looking for a Christmas gift for my best friend I came across this wonderful fragrance, with no idea how it smells at all and buying blind, I relied on the fragrance notes and this beautiful bottle. I love melon in fragrances, paired with fresh floral notes.It always puts me in such a good mood. To me, it didn't smell at all like those typical fruit cocktail scents you usually find in a lot of celebrity scents.... And like the classic live scent. Which is actually more fruity. This fragrance smells even better to me. After unpacking the fragrance begins with me also the curiosity as he smells. Not always you can rely on the fragrances that are given. But we were not disappointed ? When we sprayed it on, we got a pleasant scent of pears, melons and fresh freesia, honeysuckle and lily of the valley.... In the top note you also take some peach was. But rather subtle. The freesia, lily of the valley and honeysuckle bring a really pleasant freshness purely and one is immediately away and away from this smell. When it has evaporated a little you also take the warm tones of amber's, musk, sandalwood and vanilla was.I and my best friend have a similar scent taste, but not identical. Nevertheless, this fragrance sprays the same sensation and cheerfulness and that in this currently "gray time". So that the mummy of my best friend immediately raushaut:, "Is the cool" and the brother-in-law and her sister are also completely captivated and say: "Smells the good"? And even though I didn't know 100% what it smelled like in the beginning, I would still say that it is "Lisa's scent" because I could really identify with it ? ? and also a fragrance that suits my best friend although she is more the sporty fragrance type with floral notes. Because it sparks this cheerful mood in everyone ❤️. I've now treated myself to it too. ?

Colourful Summer scent
One thing I can honestly give Jennifer Lopez credit for, is being capable of creating some excellent fruity scents for Summer. I adore the original Live, and I find Live Luxe just as pleasing.

The scent itself is quite strong. It smells to me like shampoo, but in a good way. Like a tropical, fruity and somewhat clean blend of ingredients.

It's sweet, but not nauseatingly so. Thankfully the fruity notes don't turn sour with my skin chemistry, as some scents do. Peach and pear tend to be the notes that jump out at you, sometimes bearing a fizzy-like quality.

Live Luxe smells like 'fun in the sun'. I can picture myself wearing this on vacation or out dancing at a beach party. It's very lively and colourful, just like the bottle conveys.

It's not the most natural smelling concoction, nor is it terribly unique, but Live Luxe has something in it that you can't help liking. I would however steer clear of this fragrance if fruit is not your thing. The fruity notes are in abundance here, so you have been warned.

The lasting strength is fabulous. I spritzed Live Luxe on around midday, and by sundown this fragrance is still going strong. I don't have many bad things to say about this fragrance at all. As you can see, I am suitably impressed.

by Fraroma
by Madkat
by Sophi
by Sophi

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Forever Glowing by Jennifer Lopez