Live Platinum (2008)

Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams

Live Platinum is a limited perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Marzipan, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Orange blossom, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.11.2018.

7.5 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Icy fruits
I bought this on a whim, unsniffed. I hadn't tried either Live or Live Luxe so this purchase was purely random.

When I first sprayed it, it reminded me of an Innoxa body cream that I use. Not a repulsive scent, but an odd fragrance. My immediate thoughts were, "I like it, but I don't love it".

However, wearing this fragrance a couple more times, and since looking up the notes, this scent has grown on me.

I don't smell the marzipan in the top notes, but I do smell the grapefruit (which is strong and citrusy at first, but mellows) and the plum. The heart of this fragrance is quite delicate and pretty with the blended notes of rose, orange blossom and heliotrope.

I think the bottle and the overall theme of a snowflake is well suited to this fragrance. The scent is indeed fresh, crisp and wintry. It would also work well as a mood-lifter in sharp and cruel weather due to its sweet and light hints of fruit.

The lasting power probably isn't going to blow you away, and the sillage isn't really strong, however I quite like that this fragrance is intimate and soft, it is more pleasant that way.

For people thinking of trying this fragrance, hurry because it's a limited edition and could disappear very soon.

by CPL
by CPL
by PerfumeLover
by PerfumeLover

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Blue Glow by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez L.A. Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Love and Light by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez