Love At First Glow 2005

Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams
Love At First Glow is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Neroli, Georgia peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Wild rose, Osmanthus, Freesia
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Woods, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 21.07.2019.

2.5

Mediocre pink floral
If I had to choose the best out of the Glow series, I would most likely say Love at First Glow.

Unique, it certainly is not, however the scent itself is quite pleasant and pretty. The fruits are not overly strong, just soft enough to compliment the floral notes.

I would describe Love at First Glow as being fresh and somewhat clean smelling. It reminds me of the scent of freshly washed hair and aromatic soaps. It is also sweet without being too overbearing.

Unfortunately I find this fragrance to be a little synthetic. The blend of jasmine, rose and vanilla just doesn't seem to convince me.

The lasting power is surprisingly quite good, however on my skin the drydown turned out to be a nightmare. I can only compare the base notes to something that smelt like moldy, unwashed socks. However, I assume this was due to my skin chemistry and not the fragrance itself.

Overall, Love at First Glow is a nice scent, mostly marketed towards younger consumers. In my personal opinion, I find Jennifer Lopez's Live series to be much more enjoyable and daring.

by Caliope
by Liebmausdana
by Vitaminc
by Vitaminc

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Forever Glowing by Jennifer Lopez