Miami Glow 2004

Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams
Miami Glow is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Coty.

Caroline Sabas

Top Notes Top NotesCoconut water, Passion fruit, Pink grapefruit, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Heliotrope, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla, Blond woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.08.2020.

Fake tan and fallen coconuts
I expected so much from Miami Glow. After being raved about constantly when it hit the shelves by fellow reviewers and then 4 years on brought back by popular demand, I assumed that this would have to be Jennifer Lopez's best fragrance to date.

Forgive me when I say that I don't understand all the fuss. Sure it smells beachy, tropical, Summery and a little like sunscreen, but aren't there enough fragrances like that already?

I unfortunately didn't sense any coconut, just grapefruit and passionfruit, followed by orangeblossom and then musk, lots of it.

I couldn't get over how synthetic this fragrance was to my nose. If it had been a sweet synthetic smell I may have liked it, but this fragrance is similar to the scent of cheap suntan lotion. Not my cup of tea at all. I must add on a nicer note, Miami Glow does have great lasting power, I guess that earns this fragrance one star from me.

by CPL
by CPL
by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Forever Glowing by Jennifer Lopez