Miami Glow 2004

Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Guy Williams
Miami Glow is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2004. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Caroline Sabas

Top Notes Top NotesCoconut waterCoconut water Passion fruitPassion fruit Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamenCyclamen HeliotropeHeliotrope Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MuskMusk VanillaVanilla Blond woodsBlond woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.08.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Olablanc
Sunscreen type of beachy scent
I remember my mom had this when I was a little and I just loved it so much I had to get my own bottle! It's very beachy sand, coconut, passion fruit mix with some florals. I prefer light fragrances for summer but this one is so different and long lasting and even though it is quite strong I just needed it in my collection. My absolute favorite out of the jlo fragrances without a doubt.
Beach vibes
My first fragrance I have ever owned.

My 13th birthday and my mom had prepared the birthday table for me. The gifts and the delicious cake. Among the gifts was also this sweetheart.
My first perfume.
Smelled on it and directly I liked him

He has something tropical about him, by the coconut note.
When I smell it, I always have to think of a cocktail. For me, it smells somehow like a coconut-pineapple cocktail, but not Pina Colada.

The durability of this perfume is really bomb for the price.
A beautiful summer beach fragrance, but you can also wear on hot evenings quite

Fake tan and fallen coconuts
I expected so much from Miami Glow. After being raved about constantly when it hit the shelves by fellow reviewers and then 4 years on brought back by popular demand, I assumed that this would have to be Jennifer Lopez's best fragrance to date.

Forgive me when I say that I don't understand all the fuss. Sure it smells beachy, tropical, Summery and a little like sunscreen, but aren't there enough fragrances like that already?

I unfortunately didn't sense any coconut, just grapefruit and passionfruit, followed by orangeblossom and then musk, lots of it.

I couldn't get over how synthetic this fragrance was to my nose. If it had been a sweet synthetic smell I may have liked it, but this fragrance is similar to the scent of cheap suntan lotion. Not my cup of tea at all. I must add on a nicer note, Miami Glow does have great lasting power, I guess that earns this fragrance one star from me.

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez My Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Forever Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez