My Glow by Jennifer Lopez
Bottle Design Jennifer Lopez, Jon Dinapoli
My Glow is a perfume by Jennifer Lopez for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Harry Frémont

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Lavender, Water lily
Heart Notes Heart NotesCasablanca lily, Leaves, Peony, White rose
Base Notes Base NotesPrecious woods, Heliotrope, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 31.10.2020.

The advertising campaign was photographed by Carter Smith.

2.5

A fragrance designed for mothers
My Glow is in a similar vein to the original Glow, however I find this fragrance less soapy and more floral.

Initially I found this fragrance rather synthetic which turned me off it at first. However, as it settled on the skin, it became a delicate and clean blend of floral scented soap and musk. I understand that this fragrance is intended to be something that won't irritate a newborn's sensitive nose, however I find this fragrance quite strong in some instances. Nothing like a natural skin-scent by any means.

Every now and then I can smell a definite nail polish remover smell, which is quite off-putting and sharp. Most of the time My Glow smells clean, refreshing and milky, but sometimes it's horrid. The bottle isn't as nice as it is in the picture shown here. In reality it looks rather cheap, with the rather large plastic angel an unnecessary part of the design.

Although My Glow is quite boring, it is relatively well-done. Certainly not as synthetic as some celebrity fragrances on the market today. Surprisingly this is one Jennifer Lopez fragrance which is difficult to find in the stores, so some searching may be required if you wish to get your hands on a bottle.

The sillage is quite soft and delicate, especially towards the drydown. Yet every now and then My Glow radiates a powerful powdery burst which can only be described as sharp. The lasting strength is moderate, around six hours.

A nice, clean fragrance for those that don't like anything too bold or flowery, but not something I would rush out to buy if I was a mother with a newborn baby in the crib.

by Scheeheratze
by Scheeheratze
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Jennifer Lopez

Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Glow by Jennifer Lopez Still by Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Live by Jennifer Lopez Deseo by Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez Rio Glow by Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez Deseo Forever by Jennifer Lopez JLove by Jennifer Lopez Glowing Goddess by Jennifer Lopez JLust by Jennifer Lopez Love At First Glow by Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Forever Glowing by Jennifer Lopez