Arabian Nights Woman 2011

Arabian Nights Woman by Jesus del Pozo
Arabian Nights Woman is a popular perfume by Jesus del Pozo for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Perfumes y Diseño.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Pink pepper, Ylang-ylang, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesDate, Gardenia, Jasmine, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Labdanum, Myrrh, Oud, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Florblanca, last update on 09.08.2020.

Florblanca
The feeling to lift a veil
This fragrance has been introduced two years ago while the house J. del Pozo made a big secret around it and his masculine counterpart. Since this year now is it available also in Europe - in Germany parfumdreams is fulfilling our dreams of arabian nights.

But is it really a fulfillment of our dreams...

As curious as I am I ordered one of these bottles within the WWW, looking for the lowest possible purchase price. Finally it was a blind purchase and therefore I had a purchase price limit.

Usually I'm opening such packages very carefully and serene; but in this case I was very impatient and I wanted to know rapidly, how these arabian nights are smelling. The relative big box was still in its cellophane cover and I pulled it off with one rip.
I opened the box and took out the bottle, a heavy dark-purple glass bottle with mate golden bottom and top caps. T(not removable) bottom cap shows punched-out stars - the same motive is shown on the top cap as coinage. From the top down the bottle looks like a hexagon, a frequently natural design - e. g. honeycombs or snow flakes have this form.

I sprayed it immediatelly and I expected a olfactory A-bomb; abundant, bombastic, overloaded in each way. But I was totally wrong!

Arabian Nights is starting absolutely fresh with a juicy, alcoholic orange note and a bit of cinnamon. I guess the pink pepper is creating this alcoholic first impression. A very pleasant entrance.

The heart note is fruity-floral but I can not notice any frankincense, which would have been very suitable here. The date juice allows a cushioned sweet background noticeable only directly on my skin.

This fruity-floral accord lasts with no doubt about 6 hours before the warm and resinous base accord gets importance. This base accord is totally different to the heart note and therefore extremely beautiful for me. At night, going to bed, I could smell the heart note and the next morning I woke up with the wonderful base with perfectly aligned on each other.

Today I'm wearing Arabian Nights the whole day already and I enjoy every hour the wonderful development of this fragrance.

No matter if arabian nights are smelling like this, with Arabian Nights the fragrance lover gets a first-class composed perfume at an acceptable price.

by Savanoja
by Savanoja
by SweetHonesty
by SweetHonesty

Popular Jesus del Pozo

Arabian Nights (Eau de Parfum) by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo Dahlia by Jesus del Pozo Quasar (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo Ambar by Jesus del Pozo Gold Cedar Nights by Jesus del Pozo Peony by Jesus del Pozo Noble Musk Nights by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Private Collection Man by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Private Collection Woman by Jesus del Pozo In Black by Jesus del Pozo In White by Jesus del Pozo Duende by Jesus del Pozo Tobacco Wood Nights by Jesus del Pozo Dark Saffron Nights by Jesus del Pozo Rose Oud Nights by Jesus del Pozo Halloween Fever by Jesus del Pozo Esencia de Duende by Jesus del Pozo Halloween Kiss Sexy by Jesus del Pozo Amber Patchouli Nights by Jesus del Pozo