Noble Musk Nights 2015

Noble Musk Nights by Jesus del Pozo
Noble Musk Nights is a popular perfume by Jesus del Pozo for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Perfumes y Diseño.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Black pepperBlack pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouliPatchouli AppleApple Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Aromatic notesAromatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood MuskMusk Tonka beanTonka bean AmberAmber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.06.2022.

Not for me :(
I didn't like it very much . It seems to me that it tries to mix things from successful perfumes making a whole that simply does not please me much to say .

A little bit of Aventus dna , a little bit of ambroxan sauvage-like , I can also understand the comparisons with Ultra Zest , patchouli-fruity-sweet etc ....

I expected it different , because I usually like the perfumes of this collection Arabian Nights , but it has a suspicious undertone and a somewhat cacophonous mix , plus I do not see that it fits much with anything Arabic neither .

It is not that it smells bad , it is very mainstream , very multinational air freshener maybe hehe .
Nico202122
The most beautiful night of the day
Sunset, chirping crickets, ocean sounds, blustery wind and 32° C.

This perfume tells a story, let me tell you:

It was a warm summer day in Tuscany. Already when I got up this morning it had already 35 ° C. The sweat was already on my forehead this morning, I remembered, as I lay down in my lounger under my favorite tree after a busy day. An old apple tree. The only one far and wide.
I smelled fresh apples and the nearby lemon orchard.
Somewhere very faintly in the background I smell something flowery and wonder what's blooming this time of year. I try to figure it out. I'm thinking spring flowers, but then I realize it's already late summer. Eventually, I decide to just enjoy the smell. I turn my senses back to other things.
I think back to the day I spent shopping for spices this morning. When I went to the market, it smelled like pepper, but so delicate. I didn't even like to classify it that it was pepper. I remember the delicious currants I tasted. I remember smelling the tonka beans because I love the smell of tonka beans. An apple falls down on me and I startle myself up from my thoughts. I begin to notice the environment again.
The sun shines through the leaves of the tree and slowly disappears into the horizon behind the cedar trees.
The warm air takes the delicate scent of the cedar forest. From gust to gust, the smell becomes more intense.
I decide to take a sip of my tea. I taste the spices. I taste the cinnamon. As quickly as it came, however, it was gone. I think to myself, there must be other spices in there. But I unfortunately no longer know which.
The sky now shines in a deep dark red. I enjoy this moment, because soon it will be dark. I think to myself "that will be a beautiful night".

Popular by Jesus del Pozo

Arabian Nights (Eau de Parfum) by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo Quasar (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo Gold Cedar Nights by Jesus del Pozo Dahlia by Jesus del Pozo Peony by Jesus del Pozo Ambar by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Private Collection Man by Jesus del Pozo Tobacco Wood Nights by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Woman by Jesus del Pozo Duende by Jesus del Pozo In Black by Jesus del Pozo In White by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Private Collection Woman by Jesus del Pozo Dark Saffron Nights by Jesus del Pozo Mystic Leather Nights by Jesus del Pozo Amber Patchouli Nights by Jesus del Pozo Nightology - Vivid Velvet by Jesus del Pozo Halloween Fever by Jesus del Pozo Esencia de Duende by Jesus del Pozo