Noble Musk Nights 2015

Noble Musk Nights by Jesus del Pozo
Noble Musk Nights is a popular perfume by Jesus del Pozo for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Perfumes y Diseño.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Apple, Lily of the valley, Aromatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk, Tonka bean, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.03.2021.

Not for me :(
I didn't like it very much . It seems to me that it tries to mix things from successful perfumes making a whole that simply does not please me much to say .

A little bit of Aventus dna , a little bit of ambroxan sauvage-like , I can also understand the comparisons with Ultra Zest , patchouli-fruity-sweet etc ....

I expected it different , because I usually like the perfumes of this collection Arabian Nights , but it has a suspicious undertone and a somewhat cacophonous mix , plus I do not see that it fits much with anything Arabic neither .

It is not that it smells bad , it is very mainstream , very multinational air freshener maybe hehe .
Nico202122
The most beautiful night of the day
Sunset, chirping crickets, ocean sounds, blustery wind and 32° C.

This perfume tells a story, let me tell you:

It was a warm summer day in Tuscany. Already when I got up this morning it had already 35 ° C. The sweat was already on my forehead this morning, I remembered, as I lay down in my lounger under my favorite tree after a busy day. An old apple tree. The only one far and wide.
I smelled fresh apples and the nearby lemon orchard.
Somewhere very faintly in the background I smell something flowery and wonder what's blooming this time of year. I try to figure it out. I'm thinking spring flowers, but then I realize it's already late summer. Eventually, I decide to just enjoy the smell. I turn my senses back to other things.
I think back to the day I spent shopping for spices this morning. When I went to the market, it smelled like pepper, but so delicate. I didn't even like to classify it that it was pepper. I remember the delicious currants I tasted. I remember smelling the tonka beans because I love the smell of tonka beans. An apple falls down on me and I startle myself up from my thoughts. I begin to notice the environment again.
The sun shines through the leaves of the tree and slowly disappears into the horizon behind the cedar trees.
The warm air takes the delicate scent of the cedar forest. From gust to gust, the smell becomes more intense.
I decide to take a sip of my tea. I taste the spices. I taste the cinnamon. As quickly as it came, however, it was gone. I think to myself, there must be other spices in there. But I unfortunately no longer know which.
The sky now shines in a deep dark red. I enjoy this moment, because soon it will be dark. I think to myself "that will be a beautiful night".

Casual-haute couture combo paradox
A beautiful, ingenious - compounded fragrance, where the snow fruit (Gaultheria hispidula) plays a predominant role alongside cinnamon, mostly in the first part of the evolution. This small white fruit has a kind of odor that reminds you very well of the smell of a Christmas tree in the house (a smell of confiance near a heat source, combined with lightly minty chocolate). The perfume evolves after half an hour in a fragmented flavor, in which I find and myrrh, with certainty, although it is not listed. No apple smell detected and very less flowers notes. On the middle notes, I remember Kenzo Jungle's vintage version (not the now-irreversible mutilated), through the slightly sugary cinnamon note. Finally, there are cedar notes, lightly smoked vanilla, and a musk base, very natural as a smell. It is a complex perfume, beautiful, with a fine and nostalgic vibe. Even though I do not feel anything highly innovative in the recipe, it certainly has the quality of a niche fragrance, as all this collection of the late Jesus Del Pozo was made under his direct Mr Del Pozo guidance. The materials and essences are of high quality, outstanding technical properties, both sillage and longevity. Glass is a fine artwork, finely crafted, a black-glossy with heavy metal elements, the metallic ornament being made in a material very similar to bronze, so it is not a thin, inexpensive metal. The golden part continues under the lid, in fact, it is a bronze collar that covers the top of the bottle, the atomizer being in the same shade. It is worth mentioning that all the bottles of this collection are very well crafted, and the rectangular ones, and columnar ones, all of which have these massive golden-matte, high quality metal elements.
He gave me a very nice impression, like Arabian NIghts and his brother, Noble Leather Nights. I am sad to note that the fragrances made by this house, I refer to the Arabian Nights and Desert Flowers Collection, have been unjustly underestimated, perhaps because of a poor promotion and a small area of availability of these fragrances - such a loss! The quality of these creations is well above the average of some perfumes even from famous houses, and this feels from the box, bottle and smell and technical properties, clearly superior to many perfumes that are sold just because they are everywhere in stores, on the first shelf.

Popular Jesus del Pozo

Arabian Nights (Eau de Parfum) by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo Dahlia by Jesus del Pozo Quasar (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo Gold Cedar Nights by Jesus del Pozo Ambar by Jesus del Pozo Peony by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Private Collection Man by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Woman by Jesus del Pozo Arabian Nights Private Collection Woman by Jesus del Pozo In Black by Jesus del Pozo In White by Jesus del Pozo Duende by Jesus del Pozo Mystic Leather Nights by Jesus del Pozo Tobacco Wood Nights by Jesus del Pozo Dark Saffron Nights by Jesus del Pozo Rose Oud Nights by Jesus del Pozo Halloween Fever by Jesus del Pozo Esencia de Duende by Jesus del Pozo Adventure Quasar (Eau de Toilette) by Jesus del Pozo