Eve by Jil Sander

Eve is a perfume by Jil Sander for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit blossom, Currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.01.2020.

The inside counts
It seems to me that it was yesterday when I smelled this scent for the first time. It was 2012 and at the time Armani Code was my number 1 but I was looking for something new something different..I tried so much flowery scents (aren't mine never) but I just walked out of my comfort zone, fruity scents, spicy scents etc but I simply didn't like anything. Then there was Eve and the bottle looked so boring and boring that I only wanted to go over, but then I said to myself oh you can still try that. So far I didn't like a single fragrance from Jil Sander but like I said Eve I gave him a chance. And I was immediately in love ..it just smells very special and not at all like other fragrances, clear I say now he smells warm but also fresh and that you can perhaps also claim from other fragrances, but this fragrance has that certain something you must simply smell so you know what I mean. I am unfortunately "still" not so good in describing scents. The durability is very good with me for being an Edt.
10.0 10.0/10

Fresh Chypre
Its start very fresh with grapefruit and the cassis leaves.Then it turns a bit woody I think the patchouli and cashmere sets in.The flowers are very soft but noticable. A wift of rose and violet but they stay in the background on my skin. The drydown is lovely. Patchouli, woody and soft flowery.
The dry down reminds me a bit of Liberte or Coco Mademoiselle

by Schnuffi
by Duftelinchen
by Duftelinchen

Popular Jil Sander

Sun Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Sun by Jil Sander Style by Jil Sander Nº 4 (Eau de Parfum) by Jil Sander Sensations (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Sun Delight by Jil Sander Jil (2009) by Jil Sander Simply (Eau de Parfum) by Jil Sander Sander for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Background (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Stylessence by Jil Sander Softly by Jil Sander Man Pure (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Strictly by Jil Sander Sensual Jil by Jil Sander Jil Sander Man (2007) (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Sport for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Pure by Jil Sander Scent 79 Man (2012) by Jil Sander Evergreen by Jil Sander