Softly by Jil Sander

Softly is a popular perfume by Jil Sander for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-powdery. It is being marketed by Coty.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Mountain magnolia, Cotton
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Anna Selezneva.

8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Aolani
The sky looks like freshly washed
The sentence was in Otfried Preußler's book "The Little Witch" - so I thought. It occurs to me when I leave the house early in the morning, the sky blue from the sky blue and small sheep clouds graze on the sky meadow. Then I am calm inside and full of silent anticipation for the day. In front of me there is the Little Witch with her raven and the girl with the paper flowers who made the Little Witch smell.
Every time the washing machine runs, the sentence comes to mind. The sound of the washing or dishwashing washing machine has always given me a feeling of home, of security. I sit in the nursery again and play while the washing machine is running. Softly reminds me of this sentence and of the sound of the washing machine with the quiet gurgling and chuckling and this being lifted up in the world.

The first test disappointed me. Immediately after spraying, Softly was too sharp for me and the top note too soapy.
I like the scent now. After several tests we have become friends. And there's something in Softly that might make me addicted.
First I notice the ginger - its refreshing spiciness goes well with the cotton note. It smells like dried laundry, which you take from the clothes horse and put together. I smell magnolia very softly.
Orange blossoms and jasmine immediately take over the direction. The heliotrope is very faintly visible to me. Over time, the fragrance becomes a little powdery and creamy and, above all, softer. And slightly sweet - but really only hinted at. Musk and sandalwood support the flowers and give it more depth. Strangely enough, even after several attempts, I can't spot the vanilla in the base note, although I love vanilla. Or can't I just smell it and it's the vanilla scent that could make me addicted?

Softly is an unusual fragrance. Something different. However, nothing for love at first spray.
With Softly I feel fresh and well-groomed even on sultry, hot summer days. Softly feels like a clean, white bed sheet. After this feeling, when you get out of the shower dripping wet and the water rolls off. After clean, but not unsexy. I'd like to take a bath in it. Unfortunately, the fragrance doesn't last as long as I wish.
The bottle is beautiful. It lies well and pleasantly heavy in the hand. The shape is balanced, almost perfect. Although the liquid in the bottle has the same colour as the cap, the light blue is not heavenly enough for me. Which brings us back to heaven. Oh yes - the sentence. I've been looking through the book. I didn't find that sentence. Maybe he's not in it like that. I don't need him anymore either. I got Softly now.

by MarieTheres
by Villarouge
by Neroline
by Neroline

Popular Jil Sander

Sun Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Sun by Jil Sander Style by Jil Sander Nº 4 (Eau de Parfum) by Jil Sander Sensations (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Sun Delight by Jil Sander Eve by Jil Sander Jil (2009) by Jil Sander Simply (Eau de Parfum) by Jil Sander Sander for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Background (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Stylessence by Jil Sander Softly by Jil Sander Jil Sander Man Pure (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Strictly by Jil Sander Sensual Jil by Jil Sander Jil Sander Man (Eau de Toilette) by Jil Sander Sport for Women by Jil Sander Pure by Jil Sander Scent 79 Man (2012) by Jil Sander