Jimmy Choo (2011) Eau de Parfum

Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum) by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Jimmy Choo for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Italian orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesTiger orchid
Base Notes Base NotesToffee, Indonesian patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.10.2018

Romance in a bottle
Sophisticated sweetness of the finest grade, super feminine in a very delicate way. So perfect with silky lingerie and silky bed sheets. It carries a strong romantic vibe. Just lovely.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
Modern Oriental
Exotic sweet spicy perfume, very long lasting, modern with a cute bottle, in one word fantastic. Reminds me a bit of "let it rock" with more heavy patchouli notes. Best for cold winter time.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
*Nice*
Another rather expensive scent whose name conjures up images of lots of pretty shoes and a "Sex and the City" walk-in wardrobe.

It was a gift, and I am glad I didn't pay for it: here is why.

To my nose it's 'nice'. Not earth-shattering, unusual or sexy. No, just 'nice'.
Now don't get me wrong! I like and use 'nice'! The problem is I have lots of 'nice' scents that are cheaper...and perhaps even 'nicer'...?

The opening is pure toffee with patchouli and a hint of pear. The longer it's on my skin the more toffee-ish it gets. One could say it's too sweet or too gourmand. Or one could love it. I think it's just 'nice'. I will wear it but I wont buy it myself. Too many other scents are on my 'want' list that are begging for me to own them! ; )

Silage is: "I smell like patchouli smoked toffee!" -- Longevity is: "I am a blast of toffee and after about an hour I become a close to the skin powdery pear scent....fading into the distance".

Sniff before purchase! And on the skin if you can. This one costs enough and should be really liked! Good luck.
Scent 4.0/10
Tenacious fruitchouli
This is called a "fruity chypre" or a "fruitchouli", but to me the patchouli note contained in "Jimmy Choo" smells boring, artificial and chemical. Other releases of the last years ("Oriens" by Van Cleef & Arpels or "Sensuous" by Estee Lauder for that matter) were constructed in the same way, a strong, artificial woody base with overtones of toffee and sandalwood plus patchouli, resulting in very strong, tenacious scents which I find head-ache inducing. "Jimmy Choo" comes in a beautiful perfume vessel, though. Obviously, the big companies think today's clients have better eyes than noses.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Dry patchouli and sticky toffee
I agree with Grottola on Fragrantica, this is indeed an ambitious fragrance. It was also something I didn't expect.

I really like the focus on dry patchouli in Jimmy Choo. It's a note that is not always popular, but has always been a hit with me. The patchouli has been complimented by sweet toffee, chocolatey orchid and an array of tropical fruits. I get the sense that perhaps Jimmy Choo is attempting to follow in Angel's footsteps, but the overall result is quite different.

It's dry, spicy and foody most of the time, with the occasional hint of syrupy orange and pear. I actually like this fragrance despite it being quite strong and earthy. It's an enticing scent to say the least.

I'll have to disagree that this smells like Flowerbomb. Perhaps in the drydown there's a slight resemblance, in terms of Jimmy Choo being quite musky, soft and sweet, but to my nose this fragrance smells unique.

I really enjoy the dark richness that Jimmy Choo conveys. It lasts an incredibly long time and it projects extremely well. All in all, Jimmy Choo smells good to me, but for some it may be too masculine, earthy or too heavy.

Jazzy76 132 days ago
fruity-gourmand and pleasant, but nothing special . Looking at the elegant bottle, I was expecting more from this fragrance.+4
Bottle 8.0

• by Orientpoison by Orientpoison
  • by Gwiazdka72 by Gwiazdka72
  • by Echtdufte by Echtdufte

Popular Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum) by Jimmy Choo Flash by Jimmy Choo Illicit by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo (Eau de Toilette) by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man (Eau de Toilette) by Jimmy Choo Blossom by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic 2013 by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man Ice by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Stars by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo L'Eau by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Fever by Jimmy Choo Flash London Club by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man Intense by Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man Blue by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo 2011 (Parfum) by Jimmy Choo Blossom Special Edition by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Stars Edition by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Love by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic 2014 by Jimmy Choo