Jimmy Choo 2012 Eau de Toilette

Jimmy Choo (Eau de Toilette) by Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Jimmy Choo for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Inter Parfums.

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear
Green notesGreen notes
GingerGinger
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchidOrchid
Tea roseTea rose
Base Notes Base NotesWoodsWoods
CedarCedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.11.2021.

MC Birni or something
Jimmy Choo's fragrances also made me curious about the beautiful design of the flacon. However, I was undecided to uncertain which one it should be. I finally decided to go for the classic EdT.

The pear clearly dominates the head. If you don't like the smell of pears, you should leave it alone. But the pear is quite pleasant, because it is not pungent, but strong but also soft. Ginger and the green notes support the pear and a nice top note develops. The transition to the heart note is fluent.
(Tiger)Orchid and tea rose in the heart note appear harmonious and complement the top note. The tea rose is clearly recognizable and carries the pear further. Woods and cedar in the base round off the fragrance and make it look beautiful.

The fragrance is very clean and you do not do anything wrong with it. If you want something spectacular, loud, you are wrong here, and lovers of heavy fragrances will not get their money's worth either.

Jimmy Choo EdT reminds me of the young women who are so terribly nice and clean. They are trained at the bank and are sincere, sweet girls who are great. The scent reminds me of those girls. It is beautiful, solid, and straightforward, yet so wonderfully clean and unspectacular. I wear these scents when I want to have my peace and quiet, but need to look well-groomed.
For example, I would recommend it to my niece for her education or to one of my interns, as it is simply a safe bank.

Besides - and I'm honest about it - the flacon is the bang

Very different to the EDP
I was surprised to discover that the EDT differs considerably in terms of composition to the EDP which I tried only months before. Jimmy Choo EDP seems to be a lot heavier on the patchouli, and in turn a lot less fresh than the EDT.

I'll start by saying that I personally prefer the EDP due to my love for patchouli, but for patchouli haters, the EDT may be a better choice overall. This fragrance is quite fruity and dry.

From the very word go, Jimmy Choo EDT opens with mashed pear, spicy ginger and tarty rose. It tends to sway ever so slightly towards being a chypre, but it's ultimately too fruity and juicy to call it so.

In my opinion, the dominant pear accord when blended with the cedar in the heart, isn't exactly a pleasant blend, at least to my nose. I find the overall composition a little bitter and acrid, but then again, that's just my opinion.

In warmer weather, the composition tends to smell a lot sweeter, with a hint of subtle soapiness. However if worn in the cooler weather, or by someone with the wrong skin chemistry, the cedar note is far too dominant, giving Jimmy Choo EDT that bitter and masculine edge.

In this case, you'll either choose the EDT or the EDP as your poison of choice. Very rarely will it be the two of them together. I must add however, that the longevity is fantastic, very lasting and bold on the skin.

by Missjo
by Missjo
by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10
by Blix
by Blix

Popular Jimmy Choo

Seduction Collection - Iris Crush by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Vanilla Love by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum) by Jimmy Choo Illicit by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Fever by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man Ice by Jimmy Choo I Want Choo by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Stars by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Amber Kiss by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo L'Eau by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Floral by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Tempting Rose by Jimmy Choo Flash by Jimmy Choo Blossom by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic 2013 by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man (Eau de Toilette) by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Radiant Tuberose by Jimmy Choo Blossom Special Edition 2018 by Jimmy Choo Flash London Club by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo 2011 (Parfum) by Jimmy Choo