I Want Choo 2020

I Want Choo by Jimmy Choo
I Want Choo is a new perfume by Jimmy Choo for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange juice, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Red spiderlily
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Benzoin

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 03.05.2021.

5.5

Extremely Strong
Reminiscent of 1990’s perfumes, I Want Choo is extremely potent with a very far reach.
It’s a floral perfume, but honestly it’s so strong that I can’t decipher specific notes. I only sprayed it once and I was dying to remove it immediately, however, I gave it another two hours to give it time to meld with me.

Nothing changed. It didn’t change on my arm and my feelings about it were the same, so I washed it off. It had second thoughts about me and lingered on my skin a good six hours after I washed it off. The longevity is both historic and horrific—great for those who love it, but bad for those who don’t. I just wish I liked it.

I won’t be buying this bottle, and am happy I tested it first, because it sure has a lot of hype.
Spring can come
Since this fragrance has not yet received so much attention, I just write a few lines. Maybe I can arouse a little curiosity.

Me has the fragrance immediately convinced " you need me in the spring "!
Normally I do myself always hard after my beloved winter fragrances to find a new beautiful spring fragrance ( not that I really needed one : ) ). Most of them are too tame, too rosy, too expressionless or just don't suit me.

I want choo caught my attention immediately after the first spray. " Oh, that could be what with us !" The scent starts fruity with delicious ripe peach, but not an overripe mushy sugary peach. I don't detect the tangerine juice. Shortly after the jasmine follows, hola the forest fairy, it has real power. Under the jasmine something spicy mixes, maybe the spider lily (don't know how it smells). The scent stays like this for a while until creamy, slightly sweet benzoin joins in after about an hour, softening the spice a bit. In the drydown then also the peach can be seen again. Only my "favorite " vanilla I can not discover. Otherwise, the fragrance would probably get the full score.

I find I want choo has similarities to Libre. Where I like Libre in comparison not so good, the develops on my skin very tart, so I have to layer him with a sweet fragrance.
Please don't think I'm crazy, but there is a "little bit of Good Girl" in I want choo too, in my opinion. I think that comes from the jasmine.

H&S are very good! 9-10 hours I can perceive the fragrance on me. The last two hours then only close to the body.
The bottle is also very nice and suitable for the fragrance. Has what elegant, like a bright ball gown with matching gold jewelry.

I want choo I will wear rather in my spare time or in the evening to go out (as soon as that is possible again). At work, I can wear the fragrance only if my "perfume allergy plagued colleagues" have free, because the scent is already very strong!

I want choo is climbed to place 1 of my Jimmy Choo fragrances!

ScentwitchScentwitch 2 months ago
5.5
Smells very strong and common. Not unique at all for my preferences.

Popular Jimmy Choo

Seduction Collection - Iris Crush by Jimmy Choo Illicit by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum) by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Fever by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Vanilla Love by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man Ice by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo (Eau de Toilette) by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Amber Kiss by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Stars by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Floral by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo L'Eau by Jimmy Choo Flash by Jimmy Choo Blossom by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Man (Eau de Toilette) by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic 2013 by Jimmy Choo Blossom Special Edition 2018 by Jimmy Choo Seduction Collection - Tempting Rose by Jimmy Choo Flash London Club by Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo 2011 (Parfum) by Jimmy Choo Urban Hero by Jimmy Choo